Pages:
Author

Topic: [PicoStocks] 100TH/s bitcoin mine [100th] - page 4. (Read 469872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2014, 05:56:24 PM
Nice new picostocks page design Leszek Wink
I think is worse than previous...

I do not care much about the new interface. I would like to know about new plans and prospects of the project in the near future instead!
That question was answered many times. There is no future plans. It will hash until diff will be so high that it will not be profitable.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 16, 2014, 10:06:29 AM

I do not care much about the new interface. I would like to know about new plans and prospects of the project in the near future instead!
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 28, 2014, 07:54:50 AM

They surely wanted Picostocks pages to look more professional and uniform.
Now the pages have such a look but are less readable and less ergonomic than the earlier ones.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2014, 06:10:52 PM
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 24, 2014, 03:30:01 PM
November 20, 2014, 11:45:14 PM
The business plan provided 100th hashpower in July 2013. 500th in October - November due to the increase in global hashpower was less than 100th in July. It should be about 1200 - 1400th. https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty - The table at the bottom of the page.
Cex.io on commissions earned about 150-200 BTC per day.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
November 20, 2014, 02:53:48 PM
Are there any further plans with this project? Further expansion of the hashingpower? Any news or prospectives?  Huh

There has not been any expansion in over a year - and there wont be any more expansion.

Can Leszek or buzzdave confirm this?!  Roll Eyes

What do you need confirmed? Read the last few pages of the thread. There's no incentive for them to add hashrate much of a year after the mine was increased to the present 500th
November 20, 2014, 06:39:31 AM
Are there any further plans with this project? Further expansion of the hashingpower? Any news or prospectives?  Huh

There has not been any expansion in over a year - and there wont be any more expansion.

Can Leszek or buzzdave confirm this?!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
November 06, 2014, 08:52:22 AM

Activity: 5
November 06, 2014, 02:37:47 AM
So.. Nov 3 another large payout, and now no daily payouts as in recent past. Is this once again a bug with the payout script?  Why are there no proactive notifications or explanations of such odd things until people ask?
November 05, 2014, 07:16:31 PM
November 01, 2014, 10:40:13 AM
The business plan provided 100th hashpower in July 2013. 500th in October - November due to the increase in global hashpower was less than 100th in July. It should be about 1200 - 1400th. https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty - The table at the bottom of the page.
Cex.io on commissions earned about 150-200 BTC per day.
vip
Activity: 472
Leszek posted on this forum about plans to use 28nm technology in the 500th. Therefore, many 500th shareholders bought Cointerra's shares, including myself, with a view to the future development of 500th. Sorry but acquired technology was used in their projects MBP and those who bought shares Cointerra scammed.

I see.  Maybe he planned to do something with them until their 1st gen chip came out poorly.  But Leszek has never promoted that he would grow the 100TH/500TH mine beyond its current hashpower.  100TH was the original target.  Leszek increased it to 500TH at no cost to the investors. 

I'm quite certain nothing was acquired from Cointerra except an equity shareholder position.  I'm the one managing the 500TH mine and can assure you there's not a single Cointerra machine in my facilities.
Leszek posted on this forum about plans to use 28nm technology in the 500th. Therefore, many 500th shareholders bought Cointerra's shares, including myself, with a view to the future development of 500th. Sorry but acquired technology was used in their projects MBP and those who bought shares Cointerra scammed.
vip
Dave, read about BFL Wink http://www.butterflylabs.com/

The first of many mining companies that will fall as prices stay low and difficulty high.  Glad to say I'm not one of them Smiley

... and the purchase of 28nm technology from Cointerra by means of shareholders 500th. Wink

No idea what you are referring to here.  No 500TH shareholder funds have gone to purchase Cointerra tech.  The 500TH hardware has been pretty much fixed since we first built the mine late last year.  Its all 55nm Bitfury chips.

The first of many mining companies that will fall as prices stay low and difficulty high.  Glad to say I'm not one of them Smiley

BFL is an example of what the feds are going to do with those who are out of tune ran their interests. I wonder how you explain the development of their businesses at the expense of minority shareholders and the purchase of 28nm technology from Cointerra by means of shareholders 500th. Wink
vip
Update on 500TH mine:

We have finished our internal pool launch.  500TH mine is now getting paid on actual submitted shares (includes dupes and other rejects).  You can see in the dividends that we are tracking very closely to the flat theoretical payouts we've been doing for the last few weeks.

Our internal pool provides a unique benefit of paying true PPS, since all miners for this pool are trusted (partners, hosted and MBP mine).  This means you as a holder of 500TH mining shares do not have to incur swings of bad pool luck.

Best
Dave

vip

Pages:
Jump to: