Pages:
Author

Topic: [PicoStocks] 100TH/s bitcoin mine [100th] - page 6. (Read 469872 times)

RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Heh ja nie rozumiem dlaczego wzbraniacie się przed zwiększeniem hashpower, przecież to wpłynie na kurs, a ten z kolei przyciągnie nowe depozyty...
The translation: "Huh, I don't understand why you are reluctant to increase the hashpower, after all, it will will affect the exchange rate, and this in turn will attract new deposits..."

Increasing the hashpower costs money. Who would pay for it?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
So, how much GHs is a share of this mine now?
1GH.
User 522067 on btcguild, total shares ~520k....
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
So, how much GHs is a share of this mine now?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Heh ja nie rozumiem dlaczego wzbraniacie się przed zwiększeniem hashpower, przecież to wpłynie na kurs, a ten z kolei przyciągnie nowe depozyty...

They don't care about us now...
We crowdfunded the mine now they deal with big players.

Very sad.

But it's not like we have no choice now, look around : Bitmain, Spondoolies-Tech, KNCMiner etc, etc...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 631

I'm pretty sure that's why picostocks is structured differently. You are not buying ownership in anything. Picostocks owns all of the assets..."users" are profit sharers.

From the picostocks FAQ:
Do I own assets I buy on PicoStocks?
No. In general, PicoStocks remains the legal owner of the assets. You can sell the asset to other PicoStocks traders to disinvest. However if You own a large fraction of the shares of the asset traded on PicoStocks You can contact the IPO office to discuss the option to delist the shares. PicoStocks can sell shares to other parties as part of it's business model. A 2% fee will apply in this case.
RHA
Interesting. Looks like Picostocks user gE6V is a bot designed to drive the price high by steady buying (bidding) 2 or 3 shares for current price: https://picostocks.com/users/transactions/921
Another user, QZAa, only buys, never sells. He buys small amounts (near) exclusively from user HBn8. It's a bit strange. https://picostocks.com/users/transactions/2503
Activity: 631
Tytus please explain why there are no any dividends at all from cointerra shares?

Coint does not pay divs (at least not planned). Coint is like a passthru for shares in cointerra. If they don't go IPO it's unlikely those shares will go anywhere.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
Tytus please explain why there are no any dividends at all from cointerra shares?
Activity: 816
Expansion of what? Warehouse =/= mine
The warehouse started around August and expanded in November, with another expansion happening currently.

Good point.  Although it seems silly to spend capital to expand the warehouse for reasons other than adding Gen 2 rigs.

Edit: Or for cooling issues, I suppose.
RHA
Expansion of what? Warehouse =/= mine
The warehouse started around August and expanded in November, with another expansion happening currently.

Activity: 816
Can anyone comment on the further expansion of the mine?  It was referenced by reddit user sleestakarmy:

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinSeattle/comments/24k66e/evening_magazine_did_a_segment_on_our_mining/

User 522067 on btcguild shows 515 TH/s.
Activity: 45
dont working :/

reminder working, arming no :|
Problem with armed session, again.

Work for me...clean your cookies cache on your web browser, this help me sometime.
Problem with armed session, again.
Activity: 434
If we are back on a pool,  why not put us on a no fee pool like eligius?

Why not join the p2pool network? No fees, no outside person in control of pool operation, and very de-centralized. And hey p2pool could use the extra hash power right now! Wink
Did we lose 50 THs?  According to mbp, we are mining at 456ths not 500
In chrome please copy link from e-mail and paste in adress bar Wink working Wink
why isnt session arming working?    
It's works

not working in chrome.... had to use ie....   
Pages:
Jump to: