Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 28. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 04:47:50 PM
Could anyone explain what masternodes.pro is? And what is the ROI in %?
Is it the value the coins gained on the Chart?

masternodes.pro is a site that shows the ROI for people thinking of setting up a masternode for certain coins (those listed and the price paid for).

there are no ROI figures for piecoin yet as the masternodes are not yet integrated

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

I have searched a bit at google at the while. Smiley So i need a PC that operates 24/7  and enough
coins for a masternode?  When we know how much coins we need.

So it is a fixed ROI when i have a masternode?

Must i have a wallet or how can i do that? I am sorry. I see the most of the people here
have a lot of knowledge about mining, etc.. I am only interested in this coin and hold some
others, but i don´t have the knowledge. I am learning! Cheesy 

To make it short, to run a masternode you will need a precise amount of coin (not yet anounced), you will have to send this exact amount of coin on a wallet and from there you will have to set up few things too long to be detailed here. There will be a complete tutorial for everyone posted everywhere to help people setting up a masternode and running it, don't worry. It's not really complicated. You can run your wallet on your computer or on a vps. Don't forget that for now, you can still stake your coins until masternodes come out. Then you would probably prefer to set up a masternode (if you have enough coins) rather than keep staking as the rewards would be more important. ROI means Return On Investment and is calculated based on the price of the coin and the number of total masternodes running on the network (the less masternodes are running, the higher is the reward for each). You can also add to that the price fluctuation. For example, if your masternode rewards you with 10 coins per day which are worth 0,01$ each at x date. Maybe in the future they will be worth more (or less). So you can potentially earn more money by keeping your coins until the price rise. I hope it's clear, feel free to ask any question. Smiley

Thank you very much CryptoPlankton Wink

Now i understand a bit better. And i am not a trader, in the case of cryptocurrencies. I don´t sell
any coin i have bought in the past, how worthless some of them in my portfolio seems to be. Cheesy I could trade, but for me it is an invest. So a Masternode makes sense for me, if i have enough Coins/Tokens in the Future.  I like the community arround this project. I think this is the biggest value of an cryptocurrency. I must be honest, some of my thoughts to buy Piecoin, was the name and the nice loading Image on the Website! Cheesy
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

masternodes.pro is a site that shows the ROI for people thinking of setting up a masternode for certain coins (those listed and the price paid for).

there are no ROI figures for piecoin yet as the masternodes are not yet integrated

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

I have searched a bit at google at the while. Smiley So i need a PC that operates 24/7  and enough

Must i have a wallet or how can i do that? I am sorry. I see the most of the people here
have a lot of knowledge about mining, etc.. I am only interested in this coin and hold some

To make it short, to run a masternode you will need a precise amount of coin (not yet anounced), you will have to send this exact amount of coin on a wallet and from there you will have to set up few things too long to be detailed here. There will be a complete tutorial for everyone posted everywhere to help people setting up a masternode and running it, don't worry. It's not really complicated. You can run your wallet on your computer or on a vps. Don't forget that for now, you can still stake your coins until masternodes come out. Then you would probably prefer to set up a masternode (if you have enough coins) rather than keep staking as the rewards would be more important. ROI means Return On Investment and is calculated based on the price of the coin and the number of total masternodes running on the network (the less masternodes are running, the higher is the reward for each). You can also add to that the price fluctuation. For example, if your masternode rewards you with 10 coins per day which are worth 0,01$ each at x date. Maybe in the future they will be worth more (or less). So you can potentially earn more money by keeping your coins until the price rise. I hope it's clear, feel free to ask any question. Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 12:05:35 PM
I think PIE can easily hit 3000-4000 Satoshi if the masternodes is up.
Activity: 76
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 06, 2017, 11:04:19 AM
Now I'm downloading all blocks with the qt-wallet. I just have 4 connections and wanted to know which nodes you use? What nodes works? What are you think will the price of PIE will be ?
August 06, 2017, 09:41:42 AM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

I have searched a bit at google at the while. Smiley So i need a PC that operates 24/7  and enough
coins for a masternode?  When we know how much coins we need.

I have little knowledge of masternodes myself, the ROI is based on amount of masternodes, coins generated by the node and price of token.

you can set a master node up on a vps so you do not need to leave the computer running.  yes you will need enough coins for masternode, we know soon how much that is I think.

vps make sense. Cheesy I will wait how much coins are needed. 
absolutely amazing how popular this coin is getting right now.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 09:28:02 AM
How many coins is needed to run a masternode?

that hasnt been decided yet, i think some people are saying 25k but its all just guess work right now
Activity: 46
August 06, 2017, 09:26:49 AM
How many coins is needed to run a masternode?
August 06, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

I have searched a bit at google at the while. Smiley So i need a PC that operates 24/7  and enough
coins for a masternode?  When we know how much coins we need.

I have little knowledge of masternodes myself, the ROI is based on amount of masternodes, coins generated by the node and price of token.

you can set a master node up on a vps so you do not need to leave the computer running.  yes you will need enough coins for masternode, we know soon how much that is I think.
August 06, 2017, 09:09:28 AM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 06, 2017, 09:02:53 AM
cant wait for the new website and the next steps on piecoins phoenix like rise to greatness
It continues... PIEcoin is listed on www.masternodes.pro
 Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200

the $200 should be easy to collect if we act as community and all donate a little towards the cost. we have over 200 community members so it wont hurt to donate $1 each to have it listed

One community member has paid the $200 listing price at masternodes.pro, thank you so much to that person but donations are still welcome to help the dev team

Fantastic!  I will be setting up MN's once I am able to.  Thank you to that gracious member of the PIE community. 
August 06, 2017, 09:00:34 AM

August 06, 2017, 08:50:11 AM
Activity: 392
August 06, 2017, 08:46:33 AM
cant wait for the new website and the next steps on piecoins phoenix like rise to greatness
 Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200

the $200 should be easy to collect if we act as community and all donate a little towards the cost. we have over 200 community members so it wont hurt to donate $1 each to have it listed

One community member has paid the $200 listing price at masternodes.pro, thank you so much to that person but donations are still welcome to help the dev team

this comunity is so badass and it hasnt even started yet! pie will be amazing!
August 06, 2017, 05:51:51 AM
 Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
August 06, 2017, 12:45:26 AM
I look, the average payback of a node is 2-3 years. What is planned for the payback of the Piecon node. I think that the price of Piecoin should be above 2000-3000 satoshi, to seriously consider the possibility of having a node
August 06, 2017, 01:27:41 AM
 Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200

Activity: 112
August 06, 2017, 12:47:42 AM
 Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200
sls
Activity: 110
August 05, 2017, 07:13:43 PM
How many coin make masternode?
Activity: 28
August 05, 2017, 07:01:43 PM
 Cool Cool Cool
August 05, 2017, 06:21:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: