Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 36. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 06:18:42 PM
Masternode implementation is confirmed.
However some of the things has to be voted yet by the community.
A new ANN will be created and new website to launch.

Superb ...this its what ppl waiting for ...hold your coin , today PIE will increase again...i wonder if we hit 500...its only 2.3 btc...not so much i guess!!Again , play like a team ...this its what we have to do to make all profit...more ppl will come and they will go in from 250 sat( what do you thing they say ? lucky man... u got in early: - i know because this happend to me, and i will not dump my coins for 30$-50$ profit! Why? Simple answer ; i did not get involve every day in this kind of great coin whit active dev, best commmumity, Masternode coming, low supply, low price...!!!! Shocked Shocked Now i have a question: can i ask more from a coin?
Activity: 336
July 29, 2017, 05:53:40 PM
Masternode implementation is confirmed.
However some of the things has to be voted yet by the community.
A new ANN will be created and new website to launch.
July 29, 2017, 05:53:19 PM
If u dont wanna buy, just put set orders at 200 ...volume will increase...and one advise ...dont rush to sell your coins for small proffit...it its a lot to earn and 250 sat means nothing yet..wait 2-3 days for 400-500 sat...we will get there 100%  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 05:43:19 PM
Which one the new website of piecoin, quite confused here based on the front thread.

Website
www.PieCoin.net

Old Website:
http://piecoin.tech/

Because I see the old website look so much better.

Better to ask then to read  isnt?Are you 2 years old? Whats mean Old Website? U get the answer?

You should check the front thread, it's confusing.

It says the current website.

www.PieCoin.net

Which is the design is very classic instead the http://www.piecoin.tech/ design looks very modern. That's why I'm asking.

Piecoin tech website is designed by the original dev who left this project after ico, piecoin net is designed by the current dev pikku. You are right piecoin.tech is better than piecoin.net, now they are working on new website.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 29, 2017, 05:37:11 PM
HOLD YOUR PIES... haven't seen any community that works together like this before. A lot more slices to be shared come and join. 👍

I wish I had btc on c-cex, unfortunately, I bought on cryptopia where it is more expensive. It looks like people are arbing from one exchange to the other thus taking all the profits and now dumping on cryptopia. One good thing is that volume is increasing so that's very positive. I will hold anyway even if I got them at 200-220 range. Looks like mainly one trader is arbing the hell out of it. I just have to wait now after the fork to play.
Activity: 203
July 29, 2017, 05:34:43 PM
Which one the new website of piecoin, quite confused here based on the front thread.

Website
www.PieCoin.net

Old Website:

Better to ask then to read  isnt?Are you 2 years old? Whats mean Old Website? U get the answer?

You should check the front thread, it's confusing.

It says the current website.

www.PieCoin.net

Which is the design is very classic instead the http://www.piecoin.tech/ design looks very modern. That's why I'm asking.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 05:28:19 PM
stay tuned .... masternode is confirm ! we wait for more info ..
legendary
July 29, 2017, 05:16:49 PM
I bought what I could but this stupid btc forking will delay my activities. Any news on how much we will need to get a master node? I would love to know how much it will cost and stuff. I have to wait for the forking to finish to upload more. Please don't moon it before I can get more I only have 80k sigh.  Cry I might have to wait after the pump, get some cheaper.
July 29, 2017, 05:07:00 PM
250 very close guys!:)) a lil support there!
July 29, 2017, 04:57:02 PM
Time to push guys!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
July 29, 2017, 04:35:38 PM
Guys be ready , PIE will move up...i got news from my group in 15 minute the wall from 220 will by destroied! So the price will increase!
legendary
July 29, 2017, 04:26:20 PM
I think too it can easily go to 1k as next stop when masternodes get implemented. I bought what I could today but have to wait until after the forking of BTC to add more BTC and buy enough to get a masternode. I have friends who do masternode hosting and they will probably be able to host it for me for a small monthly fee as that is their job. I will ask them if they will be able to extend their service to PIE COIN.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 03:56:24 PM

Website
www.PieCoin.net

Old Website:

In fact, the real website (after the reboot) is coming next week Wink
It will be www.piecoin.info !
July 29, 2017, 03:44:29 PM

Website
www.PieCoin.net

Old Website:

Better to ask then to read  isnt?Are you 2 years old? Whats mean Old Website? U get the answer?
Activity: 203
July 29, 2017, 03:35:30 PM

Website
www.PieCoin.net

Old Website:

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
July 29, 2017, 03:34:21 PM
PIE showing such strength going into august 1st BTC split like this is a very good sign for things to come once the market gets its nerves back and adopts a risk-on attitude. 500k bid at 160 right now.
July 29, 2017, 03:29:01 PM
Expect this coin to moon soon. 1000 sat price I think is near, especially after BTC drama.
Whales surely will be eyeing this coin.

I'm very happy for this coin even do I have small amount of pie, its taste delicious because the pie holders are helping for the success of the coin specially the leaders. thank you everyone.
About community, it was a great day, today, about PieCoin. Everyone is more and more active on the slack and what's app group, it's wonderful  Wink

Im confident in our dev, more and more ppl hear about PIE and search for news, data, info ....and a good trader told me this: If a coin had active dev and community, low price and supply u should 100% go in, because u are going to make  a good profit! So here im!!!! Are you?
I'm in too !  Cool
July 29, 2017, 03:26:32 PM
Expect this coin to moon soon. 1000 sat price I think is near, especially after BTC drama.

I'm very happy for this coin even do I have small amount of pie, its taste delicious because the pie holders are helping for the success of the coin specially the leaders. thank you everyone.
About community, it was a great day, today, about PieCoin. Everyone is more and more active on the slack and what's app group, it's wonderful  Wink

Im confident in our dev, more and more ppl hear about PIE and search for news, data, info ....and a good trader told me this: If a coin had active dev and community, low price and supply u should 100% go in, because u are going to make  a good profit! So here im!!!! Are you?
July 29, 2017, 02:42:32 PM

Activity: 49
July 29, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: