Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 41. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
July 21, 2017, 10:12:47 AM
Dear whomever took your pies off the network: thanks, now I'm making a huge amount of PIE.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 21, 2017, 01:19:41 AM
guys masternodes is old news now a lot of coin are working on it or have it already
but the best part of this coin could be social sending
u like the content ?!? just give it a piece of pie....!!!!!!! it ganna be brilliant .......
and if we make a dapp(add on) for it price ganna blow......
this is the area that the name of this coin ganna be really fit
any plan or progress in this area dev?HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 12:27:24 PM
The price will only go up for this coin as Masternodes get closer IMO Smiley Excited to see the future of Pie coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
July 20, 2017, 08:25:00 AM
Just got into this coin, curious for the update! Things seem to be heading the right way here Smiley
July 20, 2017, 12:40:28 AM
I heard Cryptopia only cost 1 BTC now to get listed on. The prices are lower. That is good news for pie coin Smiley Maybe it can be listed on Cryptopia fairly soon because of this.

Listing on CRyptopia - for DOT ... https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia  - 2.800.000 DOT OR 2.000.000 DOT.

DOT can buy - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DOT_BTC ... Now price - 460 satoshi.

Lol! 2 million? you almost made me crap myself since I check paytopia regularly. You mean 280k/200k or ~1 BTC to list on cryptopia.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
July 20, 2017, 12:35:14 AM
I heard Cryptopia only cost 1 BTC now to get listed on. The prices are lower. That is good news for pie coin Smiley Maybe it can be listed on Cryptopia fairly soon because of this.

Listing on CRyptopia - for DOT ... https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia  - 2.800.000 DOT OR 2.000.000 DOT.

DOT can buy - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DOT_BTC ... Now price - 460 satoshi.

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
July 19, 2017, 10:54:05 PM
I look here you have fun Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 10:34:46 PM

yes.. i will add in cryptopia.. and the fee money is already now.. just waiting the right time..
July 19, 2017, 10:31:21 PM

ops sorry guys.... i mean is soft fork.. im reply in hetic and i missunderstanding between a hard and soft. that is my fault.. im very sorry..  Sad

https://github.com/alangmotor/PIE/releases

and masternode estimeted time is after bitcoin fork..

thank you..

Thank you for the hard work  Wink

If the new team still hard work and community still support it, I think the price of PIE will be slowly rising to high level Smiley

Because some people will be ask again about coin supply, I think you should add information about total supply 93 Million (450 Million - 357 Million burned) on github too Smiley

thanks you for your support...

all new data will be add in PIE new website (under development) and new ANN.. something have fixing now.. all will be launch near soon.

#more will come..
Activity: 336
July 19, 2017, 06:13:35 PM
Activity: 21
July 19, 2017, 03:15:03 PM
Glad I have gotten PieCoin early under 50 satoshi!! now over 100 and i am already double my great investment!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

ops sorry guys.... i mean is soft fork.. im reply in hetic and i missunderstanding between a hard and soft. that is my fault.. im very sorry..  Sad

thank you..

Thank you for the hard work  Wink

If the new team still hard work and community still support it, I think the price of PIE will be slowly rising to high level Smiley

Because some people will be ask again about coin supply, I think you should add information about total supply 93 Million (450 Million - 357 Million burned) on github too Smiley
July 18, 2017, 08:24:43 PM
ok, im explain again here..
the reason is about wallet...crytopia will delist when masternode wallet swap..
so i dont want to waste donation money to pay cryptopia adding fee.
hope all comunnity can accept my reason..
thank you..

#one step closer
#everyday we moving foward

That makes sense. But if it's not a fork, cryptopia wouldn't delist PIE for having a "new" wallet that adds a feature, as far as I'm aware they only delist a coin (even if it's the same coin in essence) if it hard forks. Or are you saying PIE is going to fork sometime in the near future?

yes.. my king..  Wink
hey all, I am in contact with alangmotor every day now and because I think he's sleeping now I just want to tell you all that a hard fork is NOT the plan of the near future. We want to keep PieCoin straight and the Masternodes can be implemented as a soft-fork when they are ready.
I think his answer was a misunderstanding...
And I am sure he will let you know tomorrow.

thank you..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
July 18, 2017, 05:13:42 PM
thank you..

#one step closer

That makes sense. But if it's not a fork, cryptopia wouldn't delist PIE for having a "new" wallet that adds a feature, as far as I'm aware they only delist a coin (even if it's the same coin in essence) if it hard forks. Or are you saying PIE is going to fork sometime in the near future?

yes.. my king..  Wink
hey all, I am in contact with alangmotor every day now and because I think he's sleeping now I just want to tell you all that a hard fork is NOT the plan of the near future. We want to keep PieCoin straight and the Masternodes can be implemented as a soft-fork when they are ready.

Hey Pikku, when will the masternode implementations start? I know these things take time, but at least an estimate? Thanks.
Activity: 46
July 18, 2017, 05:08:19 PM
thank you..

#one step closer

yes.. my king..  Wink
Activity: 19
July 18, 2017, 04:29:10 PM
Btw, after syncing can I mine piecoin? How do I mine it? Thank you very much for the reply! I really really appreciate it! Smiley
Keep your wallet open, unlock it and it will start mining.
And you need some PIEs in your wallet. With a balance of zero you will never get any income.
When you have PIEs at your wallet you can hover the mouse over the green arrow at the bottom left and it will tell you how long you have to wait approximately until a payout occurs.

Do you have a date for the masternodes?
July 18, 2017, 11:06:53 AM
thank you..

#one step closer

yes.. my king..  Wink
Activity: 46
July 18, 2017, 09:36:58 AM
Btw, after syncing can I mine piecoin? How do I mine it? Thank you very much for the reply! I really really appreciate it! Smiley
And you need some PIEs in your wallet. With a balance of zero you will never get any income.
When you have PIEs at your wallet you can hover the mouse over the green arrow at the bottom left and it will tell you how long you have to wait approximately until a payout occurs.
Activity: 392
July 18, 2017, 01:03:36 AM
my piecoin wallet is not syncing... How to sync it guys?

To sync the wallet, do the following:

1. Open the Debug Window (out of the Help Menu),
2. Go to the Console Tab and enter (one line after another):

addnode 82.165.162.27 onetry
addnode 82.165.162.27 add
addnode 81.89.100.38 onetry
addnode 81.89.100.38 add
addnode 62.138.3.214 onetry
addnode 62.138.3.214 add
addnode 107.170.196.135 onetry
addnode 107.170.196.135 add

It should start getting connections after the first three lines or so. All the instructions and most links can be found on the website as well:
http://piecoin.net/

Oh my! oh my! so that's how it's done! I can never know this one until you said it!. Thank you very much Salvarth!

July 17, 2017, 07:59:16 PM
thank you..

#one step closer

Pages:
Jump to: