Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 47. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 09, 2017, 07:27:54 AM
If anyone has plans to develop Pie coin please post them here. I really am excited about Pie coin but I wonder if the project is still alive? I would love to hear the future plans. Are masternodes still in the works?

yes.. all development still in progress..
now we at capping pie to 84mill.. it not easy, alot work must to do..
after it done, we will go to next step..
#join whatsapp group for fast info..

Thanks. So there is a development team? I cannot seem to get whatsapp to work for me. Please let me know. Thanks for the reply. Glad to see Pie coin is still being developed.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
July 09, 2017, 06:50:30 AM
If anyone has plans to develop Pie coin please post them here. I really am excited about Pie coin but I wonder if the project is still alive? I would love to hear the future plans. Are masternodes still in the works?

yes.. all development still in progress..
now we at capping pie to 84mill.. it not easy, alot work must to do..
after it done, we will go to next step..
#join whatsapp group for fast info..
July 08, 2017, 11:58:09 PM
July 08, 2017, 05:46:38 PM
I would like to thank the community for the opportunity to contribute and learn!

If anyone wants to take over the slack channel (instead of creating a new one) please PM me and we can work it out.

Are you still working on the Pie coin team?

No, I'm just transfering the slack channel and the domain piecoin.life if necessary. Pikku has piecoin.net which is also good.

OKay. So is Pie Coin still being developed? Masternodes and the social sending? Thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 08, 2017, 04:12:28 PM
I would like to thank the community for the opportunity to contribute and learn!

If anyone wants to take over the slack channel (instead of creating a new one) please PM me and we can work it out.

No, I'm just transfering the slack channel and the domain piecoin.life if necessary. Pikku has piecoin.net which is also good.
July 08, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

July 08, 2017, 10:41:23 AM
There is a dedicated team on the Whatsapp channel and they are bringing PIE to the next level!

How do you join the Whats App group?

https://chat.whatsapp.com/9xKByKFl0xgKWZXjJrT17v
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
July 08, 2017, 10:02:26 AM
There is a dedicated team on the Whatsapp channel and they are bringing PIE to the next level!

How do you join the Whats App group?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
July 08, 2017, 09:19:44 AM
Bought some
July 08, 2017, 08:50:31 AM
July 08, 2017, 08:45:28 AM

July 08, 2017, 04:39:13 AM
We waiting qoutation from the dev...
July 08, 2017, 01:08:06 AM
If you want forget about masternodes , all will go from Pie ... And Pie will die ... I think Pikky mistake now ... Idias of Pikky very standard . And pikky very busy : he will appear and will disappear .. Android wallet  and nice wallet have every coin ...  If community VOTE FOR MASTERNODE, MASTERNODE MUST WILL REALISED... PLease, need vote for masternode: NEED or NO NEED ...

I think , PIEcoin need leader.- AltcoinPortfolio.

We have found a programmer. Specifications are under work. Then quote. Then donations via escrow. Then implementation. Quote next week.

Takamouri had the idea to reboot PIE by starting this ANN. There was a group as he stated in the beginning.

I have provided a plan and it would be great if majority holders of PIE implement it, or a modified version of it. It is as easy as described above. Just needs some BTC.

As Pikku noted, I did a lot of work. Now it is time for others to continue.

Pikky only say words , you only say words ... Sorry for my opinion ... I no developer ... Where these "OTHERS" ?... OTHERS no... Therefore, PIEcoin - only pump/dump coin ... We can will say many words , but where actions?
Look at Insane. They made community, after they found developers , made great pump ...  

Or we will find leaders - or Piecoin will dead ... Wallet and android wallet - this is no good idea for increasing price of PIE... Very many coins have nice wallet and android wallet ...

I can make token PIE on Ethereum - and i no need developer ... Need ideas of using ..

Would a token pie on Eth be good? I am not a developer. But, I think ypu have good ideas Smiley Pie coin needs to be useful. That's why I always liked the original idea of social sending. Sending pie coin should be user friendly and very simple like sending a text message. A nice user friendly interface with graphics.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
July 08, 2017, 12:24:19 AM
If you want forget about masternodes , all will go from Pie ... And Pie will die ... I think Pikky mistake now ... Idias of Pikky very standard . And pikky very busy : he will appear and will disappear .. Android wallet  and nice wallet have every coin ...  If community VOTE FOR MASTERNODE, MASTERNODE MUST WILL REALISED... PLease, need vote for masternode: NEED or NO NEED ...

We have found a programmer. Specifications are under work. Then quote. Then donations via escrow. Then implementation. Quote next week.

Takamouri had the idea to reboot PIE by starting this ANN. There was a group as he stated in the beginning.

I have provided a plan and it would be great if majority holders of PIE implement it, or a modified version of it. It is as easy as described above. Just needs some BTC.

Pikky only say words , you only say words ... Sorry for my opinion ... I no developer ... Where these "OTHERS" ?... OTHERS no... Therefore, PIEcoin - only pump/dump coin ... We can will say many words , but where actions?
Look at Insane. They made community, after they found developers , made great pump ...  

Or we will find leaders - or Piecoin will dead ... Wallet and android wallet - this is no good idea for increasing price of PIE... Very many coins have nice wallet and android wallet ...

I can make token PIE on Ethereum - and i no need developer ... Need ideas of using ..
July 07, 2017, 09:59:44 PM

But, you are not going to develop pie coin anymore? I thought you were the leader here?
July 07, 2017, 09:54:59 PM

July 07, 2017, 08:39:28 PM

I agree. Masternodes are needed I think. A new website is also needed if the developers do not intend to use the old website. The old website actually looks great. I wish they could use that. But maybe they cannot? The social media sending app needs to be made too because I feel like this could take Pie coin to the next level. AltcoinPortfolio seemed really excited about this coin and his excitement is one of the reasons I decided to invest. I am not sure why he decided to sell some of his coins. I hope he and Pikku have plans to work together on Pie coin. I still believe Pie coin has a bright future and I even bought more today. I really hope I am right about this Smiley
July 07, 2017, 08:36:55 PM
I sold a portion of my PIE as I need the money elsewhere and the holders of large accounts are not active.

We need to get them on board.

I will post the escrow today or tomorrow for development of PIE.

I took a big loss.

I am prepared to write the rest off if big PIE holders are not interested in developing PIE

It's very sad for me to read posts like that.
Me still having a bad conscience because I was absent for weeks, now to read that is very sad,
because I fear that the trigger for this action was me Sad

I have a wallet running with about 6.500.000 Pies - anyone can see this in the blockchain explorer at the top 100 list.
My address ends with METB for all of you to know who I am.

Today I had to take off my wallet from the net - as every Friday the whole last weeks. I have to do that because of working issues.
It's sad to see that taking off my wallet for a day lead to this...

Looking at the network I am not sure if a was the only one today to take it off - seems to be more people left the network.
Don't know what's going on - I am back in the net with my 6.563.762 PIEs...

Seems to be a very sad day for PIE - I hope we can go back to a happy community quickly.
But one thing is for sure: the further development of such a great coin cannot be done in days or weeks!
We should breath in and breath out and look what we can do to bring this coin somewhere (behind the point of dumpers etc.).

And we all have to realize that every new (big) step is conducted with a lot of work.
So I would suggest to this community to get slower, we have still have to discuss some things (planned 84M cap and so on).
There has been much announced - but from my experience I would say that the big steps are far away - and that's just realistic!
I think PieCoin has a chance if we go little step by little step. Just my opinion.

And: even if have a lot of PIEs - I don't sell them!!! Why should I do - it's the best AltCoin I ever met.
Just run the Wallet, put some PIEs on it and go on staking!!!
That's what the most people attracted to PieCoin, I think...

Ok, we see where we go - I am still happy to help where I can - for now especially what the piecoin.net is concerned.

Have to sleep now, cu all, cheers Pikku

Hi Pikku. I don't understand. You own 6.5 million Pie coins out of the total 84 million coins? That is a lot of pie coins! Are you guys gonna continue working on Pie coin? I am just curious to what is going on here. Thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
July 07, 2017, 08:12:37 PM

Activity: 46
July 07, 2017, 08:04:36 PM
I sold a portion of my PIE as I need the money elsewhere and the holders of large accounts are not active.

We need to get them on board.

I will post the escrow today or tomorrow for development of PIE.

I took a big loss.

I am prepared to write the rest off if big PIE holders are not interested in developing PIE

It's very sad for me to read posts like that.
Me still having a bad conscience because I was absent for weeks, now to read that is very sad,
because I fear that the trigger for this action was me Sad

I have a wallet running with about 6.500.000 Pies - anyone can see this in the blockchain explorer at the top 100 list.
My address ends with METB for all of you to know who I am.

Today I had to take off my wallet from the net - as every Friday the whole last weeks. I have to do that because of working issues.
It's sad to see that taking off my wallet for a day lead to this...

Looking at the network I am not sure if a was the only one today to take it off - seems to be more people left the network.
Don't know what's going on - I am back in the net with my 6.563.762 PIEs...

Seems to be a very sad day for PIE - I hope we can go back to a happy community quickly.
But one thing is for sure: the further development of such a great coin cannot be done in days or weeks!
We should breath in and breath out and look what we can do to bring this coin somewhere (behind the point of dumpers etc.).

And we all have to realize that every new (big) step is conducted with a lot of work.
So I would suggest to this community to get slower, we have still have to discuss some things (planned 84M cap and so on).
There has been much announced - but from my experience I would say that the big steps are far away - and that's just realistic!
I think PieCoin has a chance if we go little step by little step. Just my opinion.

And: even if have a lot of PIEs - I don't sell them!!! Why should I do - it's the best AltCoin I ever met.
Just run the Wallet, put some PIEs on it and go on staking!!!
That's what the most people attracted to PieCoin, I think...

Ok, we see where we go - I am still happy to help where I can - for now especially what the piecoin.net is concerned.

Have to sleep now, cu all, cheers Pikku

Pages:
Jump to: