Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 49. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 05, 2017, 06:04:09 AM
I have received a total of 2500 PIE (~$2.5) as donations. So I guess this is just business. That's fine. Good that everything is clear.
Sorry missed one zero will correct it now.

Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 04, 2017, 11:13:10 PM
I have received a total of 2500 PIE (~$2.5) as donations. So I guess this is just business. That's fine. Good that everything is clear.
Sorry missed one zero will correct it now.
Activity: 19
July 04, 2017, 05:50:58 PM
Update: In the development process I realized that not many people will want their transactions to be followed by anyone typing their publically known social media username in the explorer.

This changes things, but in a good way.

Following features:

- 84 million PIE hardcap
- Anonymous transactions on the blockchain
- Social media username transactions only known to sender and receiver
- Masternodes to host nodes, but we may need to have another vote on the size
- Virtual company: Fully secure instant transactions through mobile and web wallets with low fee structure, maybe 0.2%
- Revenue sharing with masternodes (masternodes get 20% for simply hosting the node)

Participation in the virtual company is via investment. Investors receive 50% of gross revenue according to their investment share. The rest is used as a development fund to secure the long term success of PIE. Investors get to vote on expenditures/other company issues according to their investment in %.

If you are interested, please PM me with the amount of BTC you would be interested in investing (non-binding). This is to know how much interest there is. Further details will be shared with those who send PM with BTC. Messages without BTC amount will be discarded.

On the blockchain, the following steps will be taken independent of this virtual company:

- Hardcap 84 million PIE: implementation in progress
- Masternodes: we are expecting a quote for the price of programming this week. Masternodes will have a public and private key (not private key of coins, but for masternode only). This is to ensure that safety is guaranteed when hosting a masternode on a server. Coins can be held in cold storage. New vote on size of masternode is possible (depending on feedback)

hi, i want to know when will it reach 84 million and after no POs staking anymore.

Hi, Staking will take place until the total amount of coins (84 million) is reached. Currently we have around 74 million coins. The POS reward will go down from 20% annually in 5% increments as we approach the total. On average there are around 45 million coins staking, so it will take a longer period. This is good for PIE holders as we implement masternodes.

thank you...  so after 84 million , there will be no extra coin as long as this coin survive! and no more POS. i am new to this coin and i think it has a bright future.
July 04, 2017, 05:43:06 PM
July 04, 2017, 10:26:30 AM
Looks good and I love how the conmunity comes together to make this happen. Will invest time and coins for this.

Appreciated!
July 04, 2017, 10:25:42 AM
Update: In the development process I realized that not many people will want their transactions to be followed by anyone typing their publically known social media username in the explorer.

Following features:

- 84 million PIE hardcap
- Virtual company: Fully secure instant transactions through mobile and web wallets with low fee structure, maybe 0.2%
- Revenue sharing with masternodes (masternodes get 20% for simply hosting the node)

Participation in the virtual company is via investment. Investors receive 50% of gross revenue according to their investment share. The rest is used as a development fund to secure the long term success of PIE. Investors get to vote on expenditures/other company issues according to their investment in %.

If you are interested, please PM me with the amount of BTC you would be interested in investing (non-binding). This is to know how much interest there is. Further details will be shared with those who send PM with BTC. Messages without BTC amount will be discarded.

On the blockchain, the following steps will be taken independent of this virtual company:

- Masternodes: we are expecting a quote for the price of programming this week. Masternodes will have a public and private key (not private key of coins, but for masternode only). This is to ensure that safety is guaranteed when hosting a masternode on a server. Coins can be held in cold storage. New vote on size of masternode is possible (depending on feedback)

hi, i want to know when will it reach 84 million and after no POs staking anymore.

Hi, Staking will take place until the total amount of coins (84 million) is reached. Currently we have around 74 million coins. The POS reward will go down from 20% annually in 5% increments as we approach the total. On average there are around 45 million coins staking, so it will take a longer period. This is good for PIE holders as we implement masternodes.
Activity: 19
July 04, 2017, 09:58:25 AM

Following features:

- 84 million PIE hardcap

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
July 04, 2017, 09:29:12 AM
Looks good and I love how the conmunity comes together to make this happen. Will invest time and coins for this.
July 04, 2017, 08:07:37 AM
this is my first look at all of this PIECOIN but it sounds great , going to invest and see what haapens

Welcome!
Activity: 29
July 04, 2017, 08:00:08 AM
this is my first look at all of this PIECOIN but it sounds great , going to invest and see what haapens
July 04, 2017, 07:52:49 AM
We will need a whale on this, frankly speaking we will need a very good investor here to make this coin succeed.

P/S: still hodl and trust this coin Cheesy

You are probably right. At least there is a lunch for the whale though. They could purchase 10% of PIE for 7 BTC on the open market right now and then earn a large portion of all transaction revenue with further investment.
Piecoin address for donation. Is Pikku still with this project.

Pikku is no longer active.

The masternode payment needs to be done in BTC. I will set up an escrow once I receive the quote from the programmer.

If you want to donate to my work the PIE address is: PApHqtQmeH9gm7MYoWT6dhovcVGSPcscFF
Ok, I will pm you after done.
July 04, 2017, 04:21:02 AM
We will need a whale on this, frankly speaking we will need a very good investor here to make this coin succeed.

You are probably right. At least there is a lunch for the whale though. They could purchase 10% of PIE for 7 BTC on the open market right now and then earn a large portion of all transaction revenue with further investment.

Pikku is no longer active.

The masternode payment needs to be done in BTC. I will set up an escrow once I receive the quote from the programmer.

If you want to donate to my work the PIE address is: PApHqtQmeH9gm7MYoWT6dhovcVGSPcscFF
July 04, 2017, 01:49:44 AM

July 03, 2017, 03:00:30 PM

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
July 03, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

July 03, 2017, 02:37:27 PM

Following features:

- 84 million PIE hardcap

Discussion here on ANN is welcome!

I am discussing with myself Wink Feel free to jump in any time. It will be a good idea to pay the programmer of wallets (virtual company) with PIE. So you can invest some PIE to make the value of your remaining PIE go up and earn a profit share of future revenue. It's a really fair deal I think. So PM with PIE also possible....

The best solution would probably be that we have the hardcap on coins (84 million) and implement the 100k masternodes on the blockchain. The existing PC wallet could function as such and the masternodes with public key/private key set up on servers as nodes.

Masternodes would have no direct revenue share. They would enjoy their value going up with the price of PIE. Incentive through price appreciation.

We could then facilitate an escrow service where entire masternodes could be traded. This could be done without heavily influencing open market price of PIE and we could get strong hands holding PIE in the long run. Pumpers and dumpers could naturally choose to dump their PIE in the open market also.
July 03, 2017, 01:57:24 PM

Following features:

- 84 million PIE hardcap

I am discussing with myself Wink Feel free to jump in any time. It will be a good idea to pay the programmer of wallets (virtual company) with PIE. So you can invest some PIE to make the value of your remaining PIE go up and earn a profit share of future revenue. It's a really fair deal I think. So PM with PIE also possible....
July 03, 2017, 01:40:13 PM

Following features:

- 84 million PIE hardcap

July 03, 2017, 01:06:19 PM

Following features:

- 84 million PIE hardcap

Activity: 336
July 03, 2017, 11:51:58 AM
Sounds like progress is being made. Thank you for all of the updates. I think communication is very important. I have a great feeling about Pie coin and cannot wait to see what happens with it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: