Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 55. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 24, 2017, 03:32:15 AM
you bought a good stash of coins. welcome to the community.

Thanks. It's hard to find a coin with potential that has a tiny market cap and low coin supply. It doesn't take much to send a coin like this to 50 cents to $1 in my opinion Smiley I know this coin is not there yet, but things can change quick once the ball gets rolling. I have high hopes for this coin! Masternodes and social tipping platform are good ideas.

my thoughts as well. however the effort to make the coin grow should be from each and everyone of us.
call your friends and bring them along Smiley

social tipping platform is a good idea as well, let's try and go with that
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 24, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

Thanks. It's hard to find a coin with potential that has a tiny market cap and low coin supply. It doesn't take much to send a coin like this to 50 cents to $1 in my opinion Smiley I know this coin is not there yet, but things can change quick once the ball gets rolling. I have high hopes for this coin! Masternodes and social tipping platform are good ideas.
June 24, 2017, 03:04:19 AM
Activity: 336
June 24, 2017, 02:58:07 AM
I just invested into this coin Smiley I am very excited to see where it is headed. The roadmap looks good and I think more people will start to realize this is a good opportunity. This coin has a low coin supply and a tiny market cap. I could see the value really increasing quickly! Is there an active slack group for this coin yet? Thanks
Activity: 74
June 23, 2017, 08:59:36 PM
Coinmarketcap has now updated Pie's profile, adding Yobit in the exchanges!
Price has now stabilized above 50 sat and volume is growing..
People are joining the community, helping us grow and organize our next moves..

Step by step we will make PIE great!!
Thank you for the support!!

This is the first time that I have looked much at this very close.  I see in the OP that there were burned coins.  What was the purpose of that and did it change the launch at all? 
The original Dev planned to sell 400.000.000 PIE on the ICO on C-Cex but he failed to do so.. the unsold coins are at the burned address you saw on the explorer..
Activity: 415
June 23, 2017, 06:09:00 PM

This is the first time that I have looked much at this very close.  I see in the OP that there were burned coins.  What was the purpose of that and did it change the launch at all? 
Activity: 502
June 23, 2017, 03:01:20 PM
joker,

not a developer, but i'll answer since no one else has.

the original developer wanted to sell 400M coins but only sold around 72M. The difference was burnt and no longer exists. So now the amount of coins is the 72M + increases from staking (20% annual return).

the new roadmap discusses placing a maximum supply cap. this is feasible when combined with masternodes, which would handle the network.

Cool Cool thank you bro a lot of thanks  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
June 23, 2017, 02:09:03 PM
just got meself a slice of pie.... time to stake and bake
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
June 23, 2017, 01:24:22 PM
Glad to see people are starting to pick up with PIE.
It's yet a small but trusty and honest community and I would like to welcome everyone and thank @takamouri first of all for his effort and involvement.
Step by step, PIE will be an awesome coin.
I see here people that know what they are doing. Myself, being involved in coins transaction for only a couple of months, I really have to pick up with all what you are discussing.
However, IMO, coins are not what it used to be many years back.
Now, our community has to gain trust, implement step-by-step features and define and stick to a timetable in order for PIE to gain it's place within why not the first 100 coins in the world.
Much congrats to all of you, keep up the good work, provide as much as you can with feedback and news, implement new features and I will to my best to bring along more and more honest, trusty and worthy people.
Thank you
alwats waiting progess PIEcoin with update project
good luck  Wink
June 23, 2017, 12:51:24 PM
Glad to see people are starting to pick up with PIE.
It's yet a small but trusty and honest community and I would like to welcome everyone and thank @takamouri first of all for his effort and involvement.
Step by step, PIE will be an awesome coin.
I see here people that know what they are doing. Myself, being involved in coins transaction for only a couple of months, I really have to pick up with all what you are discussing.
However, IMO, coins are not what it used to be many years back.
Now, our community has to gain trust, implement step-by-step features and define and stick to a timetable in order for PIE to gain it's place within why not the first 100 coins in the world.
Much congrats to all of you, keep up the good work, provide as much as you can with feedback and news, implement new features and I will to my best to bring along more and more honest, trusty and worthy people.
Thank you
June 23, 2017, 11:40:22 AM

June 23, 2017, 09:05:10 AM
joker,

the original developer wanted to sell 400M coins but only sold around 72M. The difference was burnt and no longer exists. So now the amount of coins is the 72M + increases from staking (20% annual return).

the new roadmap discusses placing a maximum supply cap. this is feasible when combined with masternodes, which would handle the network.

Its exactly as you explained AltcoinPortfolio!! i have nothing more to add on this topic..
Glad to see the community grow and more people helping!!
Activity: 56
June 23, 2017, 01:48:14 AM
joker,

June 22, 2017, 02:05:42 PM
Smiley Hello dev and good luck to you and all of the team
Max Supply is 72,000,000 or is the initial supply ?  Huh
thank you see you Guys !!  Roll Eyes
Yes this is the initial supply.. now we are at around 73.000.000. Moreover, pie is POS with 20%yearly stake and at the moment there is no max supply.. but we are thinking of setting one after we have discussed it with the community..

Cheesy Ok Dev What is the maximum amount of coins ?  Huh
400,000,000 . that's right
Thank you !!
i'm in  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
June 22, 2017, 01:46:27 PM
Max Supply is 72,000,000 or is the initial supply ?  Huh
thank you see you Guys !!  Roll Eyes
Yes this is the initial supply.. now we are at around 73.000.000. Moreover, pie is POS with 20%yearly stake and at the moment there is no max supply.. but we are thinking of setting one after we have discussed it with the community..
June 22, 2017, 11:45:15 AM
Max Supply is 72,000,000 or is the initial supply ?  Huh
thank you see you Guys !!  Roll Eyes
June 22, 2017, 11:03:06 AM
Nice to see u getting interested on PIE AltcoinPortfolio!!
We would love ur help!!
You can join the effort..
Any help is welcome!!
We need people who believe in our effort and who are dedicated to help us grow the community!!

Thanks! Happy to be on board!
June 22, 2017, 10:32:16 AM
Nice to see u getting interested on PIE AltcoinPortfolio!!
We would love ur help!!
You can join the effort..
Any help is welcome!!
We need people who believe in our effort and who are dedicated to help us grow the community!!
June 22, 2017, 07:28:08 AM
PieCoin Roadmap

Our next step will be to engage the community to an open conversation about PieCoins development.
We wish to have an open discussion on several aspects of Pies future..
From addressing the issue of a Maximum supply of PIE, to what type of wallets we need, will we be adding Master Nodes?  how will we prioritize our actions? and finally how will we approach social sending and implement it.

After we reached a consensus on what our next moves should be, we will start working on the development one step at a time.

Our plan is to start the early dev stage on July and have  an Android and a Web wallet released by the end of the month. Development will continue step by step until we finalize the early stage and have implemented everything that was decided through the open conversation.

Around late August we will start working on the main development of PIE and on implementation of social sending. This will be a long process that will come after a community discussion and that will last some months. Our goal is to have PIE on its final form by the end of October!!

Moreover, i would like to make clear that this is a community effort and Dev costs are going to be payed by us.. we plan to make a donations address where people can donate PIE or BTC toward development of each dev task. We already have some funds dedicated toward promoting PIE on social media and for future development.

Finally, this is only a first draft of the roadmap for PIE many things might change based on the descusion we will have.

Good plan! The most important issues are there for open discussion. With the community it will mold into PIE reaching its full potential. Great to see things moving forward!

Forgot to mention what I can do for the community. I can participate in financing the development costs. Hopefully there will be a programmer who takes PIE. In addition I can participate in marketing efforts. I have a growing email list of people interested in btc and cryptos.
June 22, 2017, 05:24:35 AM
PieCoin Roadmap

Our next step will be to engage the community to an open conversation about PieCoins development.
We wish to have an open discussion on several aspects of Pies future..
From addressing the issue of a Maximum supply of PIE, to what type of wallets we need, will we be adding Master Nodes?  how will we prioritize our actions? and finally how will we approach social sending and implement it.

After we reached a consensus on what our next moves should be, we will start working on the development one step at a time.

Our plan is to start the early dev stage on July and have  an Android and a Web wallet released by the end of the month. Development will continue step by step until we finalize the early stage and have implemented everything that was decided through the open conversation.

Around late August we will start working on the main development of PIE and on implementation of social sending. This will be a long process that will come after a community discussion and that will last some months. Our goal is to have PIE on its final form by the end of October!!

Moreover, i would like to make clear that this is a community effort and Dev costs are going to be payed by us.. we plan to make a donations address where people can donate PIE or BTC toward development of each dev task. We already have some funds dedicated toward promoting PIE on social media and for future development.

Finally, this is only a first draft of the roadmap for PIE many things might change based on the descusion we will have.

Good plan! The most important issues are there for open discussion. With the community it will mold into PIE reaching its full potential. Great to see things moving forward!
Pages:
Jump to: