Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 59. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 11, 2017, 10:38:43 PM
sorry my friend.. no giveaways..
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
June 11, 2017, 08:53:59 PM
is there any giveaway for this coin ?
June 11, 2017, 08:51:13 PM
Glad to see all the interest!! Even more from the senior and hero members!!

As I've said the community is trying to organize itself to reboot the development of PieCoin. Our goal is to deliver the initial promise of the developer for social sending..

So regarding PieCoins integrity, true value and difference:
PieCoins best aspect is its community!! between hundreds of scam altcoins, with devs pumping and dumping, at least this coin has a true community backing it, trying to further develop it..
Also, PieCoin is well distributed between member of the community, as the dev sold out early.
Moreover, PieCoin has a good supply of around 72.000.000 Pies
It has great proof of stake 20% yearly returns.
Wallets are working great for Windows, Mac and Linux, they are easy to navigate and great at staking on any average laptop with fast transactions & 1 min block
Also PieCoin has been stable, up and running, for months with no signs of flaws on the code showing no problems with transactions, wallets or staking..

On the development side, our first goal is to grow the community in numbers and to have more people involved... We don't have a road-map yet, but our next steps are planned as follows:
Our first step will be to add Pie to new a exchange, one or more, starting with Yobit,
Then we plan to work on the development of a Web & an Android wallet so Pies can be easy to hold on web or your phone
Finally we plan to work on adding social sending so PieCoin can be easily sent directly at a social media address, fb-twitter-gmail...

Hope we can all work together and make Pie an attractive coin with nice features!!

Ps: the community is willing to compensate any help regarding the development of Pie.. not sure how much, pies or btc, but we are determined.. any help would be much appreciated
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 11, 2017, 08:01:25 PM
this piecoin has a looong day to struggle to increase the rate, my friend has this coin but the rate still down
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 11, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
What is the feature of this coin? the web only says if I resume it, that this is a coin, nothing more, why should I use it, there is no service for it? or planned ones? is there a roadmap, a whitepaper, anything?

What is the feature of Stalin, Lenin, Lepen, Thrump, Putincoin on Yobit? No feature - only name ... And putin - 100-200 satoshi ... Why? I don't know... But people trade it... PIE - good name , and PIE better than Putin ... Therefore, PIE must be 300 satoshi, if Putin - 100 -200 satoshi...

Well, if the feature of this coin is being a coin, then Bitcoin and absolutely every other already have it, so I still won't know what to do with this, any more information would be helpful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
June 11, 2017, 07:04:07 PM
What is the feature of this coin? the web only says if I resume it, that this is a coin, nothing more, why should I use it, there is no service for it? or planned ones? is there a roadmap, a whitepaper, anything?

What is the feature of Stalin, Lenin, Lepen, Thrump, Putincoin on Yobit? No feature - only name ... And putin - 100-200 satoshi ... Why? I don't know... But people trade it... PIE - good name , and PIE better than Putin ... Therefore, PIE must be 300 satoshi, if Putin - 100 -200 satoshi...
Activity: 350
June 11, 2017, 06:32:41 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
June 11, 2017, 05:07:03 PM
A reboot from what?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
June 11, 2017, 05:05:38 PM
just now checked this thread and gone through this thread and it is confirm that the community is trying hard to maintain the old coin, but their is very less movement in other exchanges, if you can list it in yobit then i think you can get good traders who can raise the coin. I will keep an eye on this coin and i have set my buying order at 25 sat, hope that i  get filed my order                               
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
June 11, 2017, 04:30:04 PM
Looks like a nice project .But I need to do more research .
June 11, 2017, 04:26:49 PM
I hold 580 K - and i can help in growing PIE community ... About yobit - be carefull with this exchange ...
Good choice!! Hold your Pie!! Today was a difficult day for PieCoin people who were scamed by the dev and don't believe in Pie sold their coins.. but the support at 30sat is solid!! Pie is growing and now only true believers hold Pie!!
Still working on our next moves!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
June 11, 2017, 09:52:04 AM
I hold 580 K - and i can help in growing PIE community ... About yobit - be carefull with this exchange ...
Activity: 258
June 10, 2017, 11:13:37 PM
Ok because BTC hit another ath and reach a sky
a lot of dead coin make a comeback.
So lets the party,
REBIRTH OF THE DEAD
Yah,whatever.
At least dont scam other people or something like that,
Good luck with your rebirth dude

the project is better than other scam project,we should support
i
Activity: 46
June 10, 2017, 10:51:10 PM
Hey all together,

it's great to see all this new activity. Really cool  Wink

But I have to go through all of it before I can tell some more about new plans.

Thank you for all you have done,

I'll be right back soon,

cu, Pikku
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
June 10, 2017, 05:18:57 PM
https://chat.whatsapp.com/9xKByKFl0xgKWZXjJrT17v

lets join us for internal discussion.. we need more members to get more ideas..

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
June 10, 2017, 05:16:57 PM
SOME OF US IN THE COMMUNITY ARE TAKING PIECOIN'S DEVELOPMENT INTO OUR HANDS AND ARE NOW WORKING ON IMPROVING ITS CAPABILITIES AND ON GROWING THE COMMUNITY! WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!

SITE: www.PieCoin.net

TWITTER: @PIE_COIN www.twitter.com/Pie_Coin

COINMARKETCAP: www.coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piecoin/

BUY PIES AT C-CEX: www.c-cex.com/index.html?p=pie-btc

STAY TUNED MORE TO COME!!

DEVELOPING:
ANDROID WALLET
SOCIAL SENDING
BOUNTIES TO BE GIVEN

Lack of much info, but simple enough one would guess & also a newbie started the Original Post?
Activity: 3
June 10, 2017, 01:04:53 PM
HOLD YOUR PIES... haven't seen any community that works together like this before. A lot more slices to be shared come and join. 👍
June 10, 2017, 12:30:26 PM
trying to save a dying coin? where is the old announcement thread?

The thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-persistent-information-exchange-piecoin-ico-complete-1647617 you can go through the post and see the entire history of pie.. And how the community is engaged on its reboot
June 10, 2017, 12:29:13 PM
Great progress throughout the day!!

Piecoin is up 200 ranks in coinmarketcap.. Now ranking #398

The volume has increased steadily to 6500$ from less than 500$

Price has stabilized!! Supports have been placed!! And we are at 50sat again!!

On c-cex the order-book has drastically changed..

Yesterday only 0.7btc were placed as buy orders now its +50% at 1.4btc and there where 115btc placed as sell orders now only 70btc!!

The tides are shifting!! Pie on the way to be great!!

Thank you for your support!! Trust in pie!! Hold your piecoins!!

Activity: 21
June 10, 2017, 12:23:28 PM
trying to save a dying coin? where is the old announcement thread?
Pages:
Jump to: