Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[Piiko.com] ★Online TOPUP Service★ ➬ 100+Countries Accepted ➬ | Lowest Rates |★ - page 12. (Read 94138 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Ah dang it, my country isn't included in the list here,. BTW is this the only service that does recharge with bitcoins?

Which is your Country? Im Sorry If this is Not Available, We are Looking for Member from unavailable Countries to Provide us Services.

There are Other Sites Too, Which Provide Recharge, But are Taking HIGHER Fees than Our Site.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
Ah dang it, my country isn't included in the list here,. BTW is this the only service that does recharge with bitcoins?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
i use your website to topup my and some friends mobile phone heavily and always we get recharge instantly but today my friend got the recharge after about 6 hours of payment, please look into it

because instant is better  Smiley

I think it some time happened with the blockchain, the Delay is Due to receiving money from blockcahin. But we will look into it that what is the Issue, why this delay happened

i just recharged a moment ago and it was instant again so it was just for that day not a big issue

and this payment system is better then before because now i can send payment from any wallet before i 1st transfer funds to my coinbase wallet and then pay, keep up with this one
legendary
i use your website to topup my and some friends mobile phone heavily and always we get recharge instantly but today my friend got the recharge after about 6 hours of payment, please look into it

I think it some time happened with the blockchain, the Delay is Due to receiving money from blockcahin. But we will look into it that what is the Issue, why this delay happened

I got my top up instantly after sending the payment so i think this delay maybe cause of stress test over blockchain and many transaction getting delay due this instability and large amount of spamming transaction.

Yes Right. I think some times there were Problem with Blockcahin thats why we got some delay in getting payment from you. Other wise the Service is Instant.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050

I got my top up instantly after sending the payment so i think this delay maybe cause of stress test over blockchain and many transaction getting delay due this instability and large amount of spamming transaction.
legendary

legendary

legendary
If you People has any Issue, Regarding Getting your Recharge From Piiko, Please Contact me Here, or You can send me A PM.
legendary
this is a great service. I was looking for this kind of services for some time now. Hope you can do business with any European country!

I might soon be using it!

Thanks for Posting Positive review about our Service, Really Appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
this is a great service. I was looking for this kind of services for some time now. Hope you can do business with any European country!

I might soon be using it!
legendary
Hey I just tried ur service and all went well.. great service guys!:) Cheers!

Hello,

thanks for Posting your Positive Review about Our site, Really Appreciated
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Hey I just tried ur service and all went well.. great service guys!:) Cheers!
legendary
whois you ?
Are you new admin in piiko.com ?

I'm one of founders.
My colleague is temporary away Smiley

Hi umbrel thanks for Solving Problems of People who posted here, in my Absence. Now Im back again, If someone has any Issue related to Piiko, Please Do post here, Will help you.
Activity: 896

As irfan_pak10 is away, Until than you can email to ubrelab, to check this issue here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/umbrel-151209

Why dont you sent them a Support ticket? here:  [email protected]

Thanks for your  suggestion my problem get solved now as i already send sent support ticket, after an hour i got reply and received my top up balance so it was really fast response.
copper member
Activity: 1386
I have problem to get recharge for me my cell phone i have sent payment almost 3 hours but till now didn't get any top up there,

https://blockchain.info/tx/afa64c911ca803b516dd49e74986b3f13de3810329c2c3253407e5b1e05a4a55

As irfan_pak10 is away, Until than you can email to ubrelab, to check this issue here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/umbrel-151209

Why dont you sent them a Support ticket? here:  [email protected]
legendary

Ok after changing the browser i tried and everything went smooth i was recharging for a friend and i was online with him at skype just at the exact moment i press Send payment button he got the recharge instantly.

Welldone Piiko ++1

Yes, Really this is awesome service, With least Fees, I checked other site but didnt found a site with that much low fees. I think every one should try it. Loving it.

that much low fees is because of bitcoins before i was useing some other site for recharge i pay with paypal if i want recharge of 2$ i must send 2.8$ because almost 0.50$ is paypal fee even more in some cases so bitcoin rocks really changed the things around here
copper member
Activity: 1386

Ok after changing the browser i tried and everything went smooth i was recharging for a friend and i was online with him at skype just at the exact moment i press Send payment button he got the recharge instantly.

Welldone Piiko ++1

Yes, Really this is awesome service, With least Fees, I checked other site but didnt found a site with that much low fees. I think every one should try it. Loving it.
legendary

Welldone Piiko ++1
legendary

Its 1st time i thought i should try your service i needed to recharge my mobile but i dont know or cant see any payment option ? its showing nothing under Pay with Bitcoins ? can you check whats going on
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
https://checkout.piiko.com/order/98a725099cffa536bffda25c46441d59

Hello sir.. I have problem with my order..pulse until now have not entered
Check that please ..

Thank You..
Pages:
Jump to: