Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[Piiko.com] ★Online TOPUP Service★ ➬ 100+Countries Accepted ➬ | Lowest Rates |★ - page 8. (Read 94138 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Welll irfan, it's ok the fees is not so much.Your service is great ,it's fast and reliable so I don't care about the fees.I hope the others don't care too.

Thank you for explaining as i said before i am not complaining the fees are not to much i just compare fees now with fees before

as long as recharge is instant ( which seems now it is working instant ) these fees will work fine .

Thanks @lolxxxx & @wadili89 for your Positive reviews. In Future we will try to Lower these Fees. Be with Us.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Im thinking about Some Giveaway, What Do you Say People?

Like Everyone From Now Who will TOPUP from Piiko approximately 10$ we will give him a 1$ or 1$ equal TOPUP

Need you People Reviews

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
@irfan looks like you doubled the fees? It charged me 1.14$ for 1$ recharge ..!
not sure about that, i just use this services and everything is good. the fees are low too
is it because different country they charge different?

We are sorry to say @lolxxxx because we changed the Fees for Pakistan. Because the Provider of that country increases the Prices, so we will also have to change it. We change the fees of few other countries too.

Regards

By the way Fees are only increased for small recharges up to 1-2$ depends on country and Fees are max 10 cents it reflects the cost of doing business, otherwise I can remove these small amounts completely

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards

i recharged few days ago for 20$ and paid 21.48$ so the fee was 1.48$ , its not to high but not to low as well

before fees was fine it was lower then what it is now, does fee also change carrier to carrier ?

Fees are different from carrier to carrier and from month to month. With some carriers there is a good agreement and 20$ can be sold without fee at 20$. Every month prices are adjusted to reflect currency conversion rate changes. Example above about 21.48 is which service? It’s not me, who charges these 1.48, it’s coming as it is from providers

I think I answer your question, But if you still have any query please Ask here.

Regards

Thank you for explaining as i said before i am not complaining the fees are not to much i just compare fees now with fees before

as long as recharge is instant ( which seems now it is working instant ) these fees will work fine .
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
not sure about that, i just use this services and everything is good. the fees are low too

We are sorry to say @lolxxxx because we changed the Fees for Pakistan. Because the Provider of that country increases the Prices, so we will also have to change it. We change the fees of few other countries too.

Regards

By the way Fees are only increased for small recharges up to 1-2$ depends on country and Fees are max 10 cents it reflects the cost of doing business, otherwise I can remove these small amounts completely

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards

i recharged few days ago for 20$ and paid 21.48$ so the fee was 1.48$ , its not to high but not to low as well

before fees was fine it was lower then what it is now, does fee also change carrier to carrier ?

Fees are different from carrier to carrier and from month to month. With some carriers there is a good agreement and 20$ can be sold without fee at 20$. Every month prices are adjusted to reflect currency conversion rate changes. Example above about 21.48 is which service? It’s not me, who charges these 1.48, it’s coming as it is from providers

I think I answer your question, But if you still have any query please Ask here.

Regards

Welll irfan, it's ok the fees is not so much.Your service is great ,it's fast and reliable so I don't care about the fees.I hope the others don't care too.
legendary

Regards

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards

Regards
legendary

Regards

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards

legendary

Regards

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards
legendary

Regards
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
legendary
legendary
i recharged for about 20$ and more then 15 minutes gone but still have not got any recharge even order status is showing " your order completed "

i already sent an email to support i was is hurry, piiko is reacting up from few weeks i might need to find an alternative

It happened to me too, few days ago i got the same problem the system says that order completed and the x.xx$ has been sent to umberlab. But still i got no topup .Send pm to irfan he will help you. Looks like the bug is still not solved.

i sent an email to [email protected] and i got reply after an hour and few minutes later i got the recharge but still it need some modifications and tuning because you get online for a recharge because you dont want to got to the shop you are to lazy so you are expecting a instant recharge

We are really Sorry that In these days some payment are delying because of some bugs in our site, we are really trying to solve them. And will again start providing you TOPUP without any delay.

And sorry for all that delay, its because I have Issue with my Internet and couldnt reply you.

Regards
legendary
i recharged for about 20$ and more then 15 minutes gone but still have not got any recharge even order status is showing " your order completed "

i already sent an email to support i was is hurry, piiko is reacting up from few weeks i might need to find an alternative

It happened to me too, few days ago i got the same problem the system says that order completed and the x.xx$ has been sent to umberlab. But still i got no topup .Send pm to irfan he will help you. Looks like the bug is still not solved.

i sent an email to [email protected] and i got reply after an hour and few minutes later i got the recharge but still it need some modifications and tuning because you get online for a recharge because you dont want to got to the shop you are to lazy so you are expecting a instant recharge
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃

sometimes i have this problem too, but yesterday i just top up my mobile using this service, everything is good..
well i think you should ask irfan ( fastest support from him Grin ) i ever send ticket to their support but they late reply, and irfan solve my problem here.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Bitcoin admirer

i recharged modem, and i  got message from ur site, and still i don't got recharge nothing
""Congratulations! You've received 20 MAD from +212621923776. Thank you for using TransferTo. Follow @umblab
Temps: 09/01/2016 12:18:47"""

https://c.piiko.com/order/bb364bef-c46e-50b8-9d1a-6a8adc090de1
and still nothing i got..

Hi,
in such cases better email [email protected]. They will be in better position to help you.
Right now we're checking the status of your transaction with provider.
What do you mean modem? Ir's an airtime, right?

To everyone:
Sorry for ongoing issues, we're trying to resolve, but some customers still facing problems

Provider finally replied, transaction failed at their end. Please, send us your bitcoin address for refund to [email protected]
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Bitcoin admirer

i recharged modem, and i  got message from ur site, and still i don't got recharge nothing
""Congratulations! You've received 20 MAD from +212621923776. Thank you for using TransferTo. Follow @umblab

Hi,
in such cases better email [email protected]. They will be in better position to help you.
Right now we're checking the status of your transaction with provider.
What do you mean modem? Ir's an airtime, right?

To everyone:
Sorry for ongoing issues, we're trying to resolve, but some customers still facing problems
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello dear member,

We are having some Issues, with one of our provider, if someone has recharge, but it was stuck and never received please let us know, here or on our email. You will get refund or topup.

Our email: [email protected]

Regards

Hello Something wrong in ur site Huh  when i try recharge and i click in "checkout" and is show Please, Wait.., and is Stoped,  in Please, wait..., before i was not have problem , i recharge many time in ur site, and i never got this problem

some errors are happening from last couple of weeks sometime i get what you are getting sometime it says number is wrong i have got recharge at the same number before many times sometime when i click on checkout button it take me to a page with red haddings error page

anyways sometime my problems got solve after changing ip with proxy or sometime changing browser, try it

Thanks for letting us Know, We will Look into the problem and let you know. Please be patient and give us some time.

Regards

legendary
Hello dear member,

We are having some Issues, with one of our provider, if someone has recharge, but it was stuck and never received please let us know, here or on our email. You will get refund or topup.

Regards

Hello Something wrong in ur site Huh  when i try recharge and i click in "checkout" and is show Please, Wait.., and is Stoped,  in Please, wait..., before i was not have problem , i recharge many time in ur site, and i never got this problem

some errors are happening from last couple of weeks sometime i get what you are getting sometime it says number is wrong i have got recharge at the same number before many times sometime when i click on checkout button it take me to a page with red haddings error page

anyways sometime my problems got solve after changing ip with proxy or sometime changing browser, try it

Thanks for letting us Know, We will Look into the problem and let you know. Please be patient and give us some time.

Regards
legendary
Hello dear member,

Regards

Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
Hello dear member,

Regards

Same problem here , I intered my number and chose the top up amount and when I click on checkout, it shows loading without open the paying page as usual. I clicked on ctrl+ F5 as the instructions but no thing is solved
Pages:
Jump to: