Pages:
Author

Topic: PinkiePie Troll History - page 8. (Read 10753 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 22, 2011, 09:04:02 PM
And it's a bunch of trolls and the SA crew egging the OP on. You got trolled as hard as anyone here, fella.

That would make me EXTREMELY happy. But as I said, if have seen stuff similar to this in person.

Dude, read 'her' post history. C'mon now...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
September 22, 2011, 08:59:56 PM
And it's a bunch of trolls and the SA crew egging the OP on. You got trolled as hard as anyone here, fella.

That would make me EXTREMELY happy. But as I said, if have seen stuff similar to this in person.
legendary
September 22, 2011, 08:59:06 PM
Als just realized that Ayn (PinkiePie) just turned 17 on this past 10th of September, and that her dad is basically claiming he'll send her away for an entire year
Maybe "PinkiePie" is a troll?
If she's not, that parent belongs in jail.

Her words did not seem trolly in the least. Also, I know a parent like hers. Local friend of mine's mom commited suicide when he was 10 or so. His dad was fairly religious to begin with (and a racist bigot, but that's beside the point), so when he became a single parent, I guess the burden of raising a child by himself was a bit too heavy for him. Maybe he feared he would lose his son like he lost his wife, maybe he felt that as a single father he has to work twice as hard to raise his son well... Either way, the results were NOT pretty. I suspect there's a similar situation here (though Ayn's dad is WAY WAY WAY more religious that my friend's dad).
(and yes, this fried of mine is gay too, so, like I said, the end results were not pretty).

I'd just rather not see her support group be a dude who makes animal dick tables.

If that's all I am to you, that's fine, but this "dude" is usually way to damn busy living a life to actually be involved in any of the crap you, and apparently (sadly, since she spent the night praying) Ayn, thought I occupy myself with. This "dude" also happens to have had experience with her situations, though it was a long long time ago.
Activity: 154
Merit: 103
September 22, 2011, 08:58:44 PM
Goddamn you guys are dumb as fucking rocks.

The threads linked in the OP were OBVIOUS TROLLING, including the girl's name Ayn... anyone catch the reference?  She's not real you idiots.

OP is also a weirdo creep.

Don't you wish.  Unfortunately, people here really are that stupid.
Activity: 448
September 22, 2011, 08:57:09 PM

The threads linked in the OP were OBVIOUS TROLLING, including the girl's name Ayn... anyone catch the reference?  She's not real you idiots.

Activity: 154
Merit: 103
September 22, 2011, 08:55:02 PM

Activity: 350
I never hashed for this...
September 22, 2011, 08:46:00 PM

I'd hope so, but literally nothing shocks or surprises me anymore. I have known Christian fundalmentalist parents to go this level of 'over-the-edge' though, I'd just rather not see her support group be a dude who makes animal dick tables and another scammy furry if it is real.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 22, 2011, 08:45:30 PM
It'd make sense to base themselves out of NY though since that's where the high rollers are(except microsoft which is out in cali)

Where is Microsoft headquarters?. Good luck finding anything, bro.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
September 22, 2011, 08:37:31 PM
September 22, 2011, 08:20:12 PM
Anger at what, his daughter to breathe a bit and not conform?
I have choice words for that but keeping this thread PG.

Who are you to judge how he raises his daughter ?

Funny, I'd think you would be someone wanting to help drag PinkiePie down her dark road of pontytars that eventually leads to furrydom
legendary
September 22, 2011, 08:18:38 PM
God damn, there are so many Christian Counseling, ex-gay places, and Jesus camps around Waterloo, Iowa
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
September 22, 2011, 08:09:36 PM

Who are you to judge how he raises his daughter ?
legendary
September 22, 2011, 08:08:49 PM
I'm not sure you guys are the best representatives for the benefits of of being nonconformist.

Thanks kettle.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 22, 2011, 08:06:38 PM
I'm not sure you guys are the best representatives for the benefits of of being nonconformist.
legendary
September 22, 2011, 07:59:51 PM
Not like her dad'l care, to him we're all "bad influences" on here.
I call bullshit. I'm sure he'd be glad to sell em all.

I doubt he would confiscate the toys and do anything but destroy them... I mean did you see that post? Anger all around

Cry
September 22, 2011, 07:59:22 PM
September 22, 2011, 07:58:07 PM

I doubt he would confiscate the toys and do anything but destroy them... I mean did you see that post? Anger all around
September 22, 2011, 07:50:50 PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 22, 2011, 07:48:28 PM

I don't want her name and address. I just want her stuff.

You really are a monster. Not only did you ruin her life, but now you are gonna buy all her stuff from her abusive father just for spite?

I didn't ruin her life. Her father did. I just want to try to preserve whatever is left of it now that her father is threatening to destroy it even more. Trolls won't care, so I wasn't bothering to explain.

Yes, I'm sure some creep showing up at her house to buy a garage full of toys on behalf of some other creep will really go over well with daddy.
September 22, 2011, 07:40:46 PM
You can delete your own post on your own, and there's nothing here that's illegal.
Pages:
Jump to: