Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 44. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
I don't care what exchange PIO ends up on, I just hope it launches low so people panic dump and I can get more shares on the cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Confirmed that I have received my PIO
thank you for the team Pioneershares and good luck with your project.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510

Guys, you have to understand.. Every exchange we get listed on, is an exchange.. is more exposure.. is new users..
So for that 0.1 BTC, it is well spend imo..  Cheesy

Bittrex and poloniex both have a listings criteria.. I don't think we can apply for that.. But I will of course try..
I agree, as long as YoShit isn't the ONLY exchange PIO is traded on.

By the way, according to Bittrex' Submit-a-Coin page:

"Given the demand for currency launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion."

"We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as a security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represent shares of a company."

Not sure if exactly that goes for PIO, guess we'll only find out by trying to submit? Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Can i just make one simple little suggestion ?

For the love of all things holy , please lets try not to get listed on Yoshit . This coin is way better then that.

Just my 2 cents worth tho

Guys, you have to understand.. Every exchange we get listed on, is an exchange.. is more exposure.. is new users..

Bittrex and poloniex both have a listings criteria.. I don't think we can apply for that.. But I will of course try..

Unfortunately you are correct , the more exposure the better .

Would it help if we tried to get people to help with the listing fee ?  I would be more than happy to contribute .
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Does anybody know what the difference is between the windows wallet high and low version??

Thanks,
Framauro

Nevermind, i already found it.
This place is so great, people even answer their own questions!
Activity: 431
Does anybody know what the difference is between the windows wallet high and low version??

Thanks,
Framauro

Nevermind, i already found it.
Activity: 431

Thanks,
Framauro
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So the profit share works as a buyback? There won't be any cryptocurrency payments made to peoples accounts, instead 40% of the trading fees will be used to buy back Pioneershares tokens? Will there be other games offered besides roulette, for example dice or slots?

you will get PIO, so 40% will be used to buy PIO, which will be send to the tokenholders
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson

For the love of all things holy , please lets try not to get listed on Yoshit . This coin is way better then that.

We can try to get it listed on Polo here

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

If all members submit a request for the coin to be listed they might actually do it.
No they won't.
We can get listed on Trex easy.
All it takes is 3BTC and for Banzai or another Dev to doxxx himself.
but i doubt that'll happen. 
Activity: 276

We can try to get it listed on Polo here

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

If all members submit a request for the coin to be listed they might actually do it.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
So the profit share works as a buyback? There won't be any cryptocurrency payments made to peoples accounts, instead 40% of the trading fees will be used to buy back Pioneershares tokens? Will there be other games offered besides roulette, for example dice or slots?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

Nah, no yobit pls. lets go to Trex.

Poloniex, Bittrex good too
no yobit , bittrex is good , polo is bravo ~
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Poloniex, Bittrex good too
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

Couldn't agree more.. do not want this coin mentioned in the same sentence as that troll infested hole.
Its my hope that the new exchange is everything yobit is not.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
banzaibtc, i'm not sure this was answered but i asked if it's better to hold coins in multiple addresses to stake or it's the same if we use only one??? In other coins if u had multiple addresses u recieved more stake rewards but if this is not the case for this coin id keep it in only one address. thanks

The amount of stakes you receive is never dependent on the amount of addresses you have in your wallet.. It's dependent on the number of mature inputs you have in your wallet, and your total mature balance / weight on the network..

You can use the blocksplitter to split your staking inputs.. Go to settings, view, show coin control

That said, it can't harm to keep all your funds in one address.. But it also can't harm if you do send your balance in multiple addresses..

@BanzaiBTC - you deserve the weekend off - ENJOY!  You worked your ass off this week!

BTW - I freakin love the Stake Journal feature in the wallet!  Thank you!

Thanks! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1504
@BanzaiBTC - you deserve the weekend off - ENJOY!  You worked your ass off this week!

BTW - I freakin love the Stake Journal feature in the wallet!  Thank you!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
banzaibtc, i'm not sure this was answered but i asked if it's better to hold coins in multiple addresses to stake or it's the same if we use only one??? In other coins if u had multiple addresses u recieved more stake rewards but if this is not the case for this coin id keep it in only one address. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: