Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 42. (Read 82855 times)

legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
I have 0.03 BTC in my wallet,but still unconfirmed. I want to buy some pio share from bounty dumpers. I want to buy few shares

please be patient. just wait PIO will be listing on exchanger
and you can buy it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have 0.03 BTC in my wallet,but still unconfirmed. I want to buy some pio share from bounty dumpers. I want to buy few shares
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
I would agree that 0.01 would start the PIO tokens rolling out . Its my line in the sand to release a few , but the majority i would still hold and
get the advantages of being a shareholder in this project.

It is an exciting project and anything can happen.

If anyone wants some at .0045, let me know.    (Minimum 1 BTC increments)
Why do I have 100PIO less even if I did not send any out? 2hr back everything was just fine.

When you stake , and you receive a stake . That part of your balance that gave you that stake is not showing in your total but shows on another part of the wallet next to STAKE , on the left hand side
Hope that made sense , after work drinks taking affect Smiley
Thanks for the reply. Was looking on it. Only the first moment i saw it: hey where are my shares?
Activity: 231
Why do I have 100PIO less even if I did not send any out? 2hr back everything was just fine.

When you stake , and you receive a stake . That part of your balance that gave you that stake is not showing in your total but shows on another part of the wallet next to STAKE , on the left hand side
Hope that made sense , after work drinks taking affect Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
you might be staking the 100 pio
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Hello guys, just wanna ask some help...

I am currently doing the Filipino translation of PIO, I already finished translating it but for some reason the edited images doesn't seem to be posted.. it says image proxy: invalid image. Can anyone pls tell me what should I do? Thanks
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
I do have trust in PIO, however, PIO got a little attention from the community. The price speculation must be lower for the initial days.
Activity: 231
I would agree that 0.01 would start the PIO tokens rolling out . Its my line in the sand to release a few , but the majority i would still hold and
get the advantages of being a shareholder in this project.

It is an exciting project and anything can happen.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
How much it cost if anyone purchase 1k pio coin today?there is a thread open for p2p sell of pio shares,and the asking price is over 2mbtc/shares.is there anyone who want to sell some coin for 10% higher then ico price?
10% more then ICO, well for me the best joke of the day. If there will be a sale than at prices of around 0.01btc, do not expect some dumping sale. We have a limited amount of shares, this is not ordinary coin..
I agree with you, its gonna be way more costly to buy some more at the exchange,
with the prospects here I don't think their will be a dump but I only for some dumpers atleast once in a whole so we can have some more.
How much it cost if anyone purchase 1k pio coin today?there is a thread open for p2p sell of pio shares,and the asking price is over 2mbtc/shares.is there anyone who want to sell some coin for 10% higher then ico price?
10% more then ICO, well for me the best joke of the day. If there will be a sale than at prices of around 0.01btc, do not expect some dumping sale. We have a limited amount of shares, this is not ordinary coin..
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Most of people who had invested in this project is not thinking in make a quick buck, i personally dont think to sell one Pionershares in a minimal term of a year, it is a long run race
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I think you will have trouble finding someone to sell for 2x ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

I doubt. PIO is not just a rare coin but nice, promising platform...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Where are we going to trade? Roll Eyes

No one knows at this point - be patient and we will find out in due time.
Fairly sure Pioneer Exchange will accept us, but it may be a while,
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
Finally got the client installed and added my address to the portal.

Better late then never!
Activity: 276
I would love to see absolute user coin control on an exchange where the exchange acts only as an escrow for trades and user coins are not in the exchanges vault but rather a browser based wallet of some sort where it can be encrypted and protected by the user when not being made available to trade.

I have no idea if it is even possible but I would love to see something like that.
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Another huge "theft" today at bitfinex.com please Dev make security your absolute priority. 65 million USD apparently stolen but it definitely smells like an inside job.
This news is so old that smacks. Smiley
But you're right about the security, this is one of the main problems in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: