Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 52. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
0.000165 BTC/PIO?

0.00016582 BTC/PIO
6030.53009883 PIO for 1 BTC

@Banzai: what are you gonna do with the collected CHIP?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
After some investigating, it appears Luc send his coins from a forked wallet.. So they never arrived on the correct chain.. Maybe this caused yobit to go in maintenance mode too.. Who knows.. But this is very troublesome and very unfortunate for him.. That said, he did pledge his transaction as he should have.. The funding page did not add the transaction/amount since it was not found in the main chain.. So I will give him a chance to resync and resend the transaction(s).. This will delay the final calculations by ~1 day..

Please be patient and thank you for understanding..

I am just curious if there is a finished wallet for PIO being released soon or are we going to have to do a coin swap in the future?
Just wait until tomorrow, there will be all necessary informations released.

Wallet and source will be released in ~24-36 hours.. We will then start collecting of PIO addresses to send everyone their share.. And contact exchanges to list us for a trading market..

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am just curious if there is a finished wallet for PIO being released soon or are we going to have to do a coin swap in the future?
Just wait until tomorrow, there will be all necessary informations released.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Will there be any chance to pick up shares at a later stage? I completely missed out on this..
There will be exchange available later where could be shares available from those who sale.

Allright, Cheers!
Will there be any chance to pick up shares at a later stage? I completely missed out on this..
There will be exchange available later where could be shares available from those who sale.
legendary
Meh.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
I'm on the road currently.. I will check balances when I get home in a few hours..
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
can we know how much in btc total was collected in the second phase ?

3880521 CHIP*0.000003=11,6415 BTC

Hehe 11BTC !?
nice to see crypto hasn't changed. 
Activity: 231
I was trying to encourage people to buy CHIP on Yobit when it was 280 sats . According to some users not enough profit if it was pegged at 300 .

So their loss was my gain.

Grats to all those that got into the ICO . Great project by an awesome dev.

Well done Banzai . Cheers to the future.
where we can get pioneershares ? whether for an existing version of an online wallet ?

Wait until tomorrow. Everything will be announced.
Am I too late to get some shares?

Way too late, ICO finished some 11hr ago.
legendary
Meh.
Am I too late to get some shares?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ICO appears to be over!  Awesome job @BanzaiBTC - looking forward to the future.

Correct! ICO is completely over..

I will calculate balances tomorrow, and release source tomorrow/monday so we can collect addresses etc for withdraw  Smiley

Keep watching this thread for more info!

Good work @BanzaiBTC, thanks! It seems we have more investment in round one finally which is pretty strange to me.

Well I tried to buy some CHIP, however no one was selling at acceptable prices in the last few days of round 2. I think more people experienced the same thing and only contributed in round 1.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
where we can get pioneershares ? whether for an existing version of an online wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

3880521 CHIP*0.000003=11,6415 BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
everything running smooth in this ICO, thank you OP for the great work.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Spanish translation done, link is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/piopioneersharesmoneda-respaldada-por-multiplataformaaccionesico-terminado-1570311 this project is very promising, community need another quality big exchange more than polo or bitttrex
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Congrats Banzai - Great support for a great project!
Pages:
Jump to: