Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 21. (Read 42494 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This coin needs a companion poke site or app that only takes PKR as its gambling chips.

With the premine in this coin, it should be fairly easy to find a developer to do this for a nice stake of the premine.

Agree. I also mentioned this.

Will the dev(s) comment on this please?

Our original idea was to appear in an already consolidated poker room. We think we can do this much faster than creating our own poker site, we believe it is far less complicated and we will benefit from the media impact.

Translation:

We could hardly make another clone coin, a Poker Site is just totally out of our League.
Hoping some idiots take our coin so we can dump the premine, since we didnt even do anything with it to promote the coin.

"We could hardly make another clone coin"
It was the smooth launch I've been. Other coins need to do forks.

The rest is your opinion, not mine. There are already poker rooms which accepts bitcoins. You really think there will be not interested in accepting a coin whose community are poker players?

If tomorrow this coin appears in a poker room I will be playing there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This coin needs a companion poke site or app that only takes PKR as its gambling chips.

With the premine in this coin, it should be fairly easy to find a developer to do this for a nice stake of the premine.

Our original idea was to appear in an already consolidated poker room. We think we can do this much faster than creating our own poker site, we believe it is far less complicated and we will benefit from the media impact.

And with what poker room you want to negotiate? In the poker world all know each other, if you're playing poker and participate in tournaments, then you should have about information on the Internet. Does it exist? At the bare minimum you should be on the 2 +2 forum. Can you name your nickname? Little hard to believe that you have to do with poker at all. Poker rooms will not talk to you ...
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

Translation:

We could hardly make another clone coin, a Poker Site is just totally out of our League.
Hoping some idiots take our coin so we can dump the premine, since we didnt even do anything with it to promote the coin.
PKR
Activity: 56

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 154
The "friend" tool doesn't seem to work, I have no clue if it takes time to refresh but I can't find my just added (on facebook) friend. I'll try tomorrow, goodnight all.
Good night, looking forward to this poker game Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The "friend" tool doesn't seem to work, I have no clue if it takes time to refresh but I can't find my just added (on facebook) friend. I'll try tomorrow, goodnight all.
[email protected] is their email and also http://grindabit.com/index.php could be another way to get this coin promoted!

also grindabit is having a .1 btc freeroll on betcoin this saturday

I don't understand how to create a private room on betcoinpoker.. or if it's even possible to do a thing like that.

am not sure either, is why i put their email for someone to contact. i am not good with words Sad

Found a way..  Zynga poker :-) they have tons of table and easy bankroll setting, all we need is a facebook account and the 2k starting chips. We join a table with 2k max bankroll and load it all. I tried, very user friendly. I see there is an options about friends and inviting them.

Check it out http://zynga.com/game/poker    5 people is min table, I'd try that.
Activity: 109
[email protected] is their email and also http://grindabit.com/index.php could be another way to get this coin promoted!

I don't understand how to create a private room on betcoinpoker.. or if it's even possible to do a thing like that.

am not sure either, is why i put their email for someone to contact. i am not good with words Sad

Activity: 154
♦♣♥♠ PKR coin ♦♣♥♠
http://pkr.scrypthp.com - SUPER LOW 0.8% FEE
Need more miners at http://pkr.scrypthp.com - MPOS on fast secure server.  Currently only at 12 MH/s
Activity: 109

Antonelevy suggested Betcoin as host, is there a way to organize a 8 person table (password locked maybe?) and set a timer and/or timerules about players turns?
Activity: 19
A pokercoin tournament sounds like a great idea!  I'd suggest maybe designing it to last an hour or two at most so it's not to much of a time commitment. I'm in!

Yes, nothing huge or longtime demanding, just a test for fun and for a nice prize.

Just gave my suggestion in thread you opened. Something fast with 8 persons seems like a good starting point  Grin
A pokercoin tournament sounds like a great idea!  I'd suggest maybe designing it to last an hour or two at most so it's not to much of a time commitment. I'm in!

Yes, nothing huge or longtime demanding, just a test for fun and for a nice prize.
Activity: 19
Seems likea really good idea the poker tournament. Let's see what devs say, they will probably organize something good  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
And definitely no faucets or giveaways, but freerolls to promote! Cheesy
And to get people hooked.
Pages:
Jump to: