Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 20. (Read 42494 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good news! I'm working on the tournament and it will be ready very soon. I'll keep you updated. Please make a list of people willing to play, tournament may start at 23.30-24PM server time?
I may be ready very soon and will give you detailed instructions for download and register stuff.

UPDATE: Great news! Tests are going much better than I could ever hope. Everything is free and customizable, there is a big community already playing on tables. We will have a lot of fun!

About time to play your hard earned PKR coins! What price would you suggest for a ticket?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good news! I'm working on the tournament and it will be ready very soon. I'll keep you updated. Please make a list of people willing to play, tournament may start at 23.30-24PM server time?
I may be ready very soon and will give you detailed instructions for download and register stuff.

Nice !!  Cheesy I will be there !
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Mining it. Really slow to confirm right now, but seems to be a good payout. Looking forward to a PKR COIN tournament.

I'm personally working on the tournament, zingapoker has a nice and userfriendly interface, but its "friends" system is bugged and wouldn't help for filling a table just among us.

I wish developer can suggest a valid, free poker website to play on, maybe one of those he tried get in touch lately has a "rooms system"..

Maybe I'm wrong but few important poker rooms allow to create private tournaments. And I'm pretty sure none of these can create them with play money. But we compulsory need to create a private tournament with play money, otherwise we could not play all together. As I think is an excellent idea, I will investigate. It would be funny to play a tournament per week or something like that.

Please quote this message all who want to participate, so I can start to do players list Smiley

As soon as I find something I will announce it.
I'm in for the poker game!  Also, still need more miners http://pkr.scrypthp.com 0.8% Fee Pokercoin Pool - MPOS on superfast secure servers! 
Mining it. Really slow to confirm right now, but seems to be a good payout. Looking forward to a PKR COIN tournament.

I'm personally working on the tournament, zingapoker has a nice and userfriendly interface, but its "friends" system is bugged and wouldn't help for filling a table just among us.

I wish developer can suggest a valid, free poker website to play on, maybe one of those he tried get in touch lately has a "rooms system"..

full tilt used to do custom games, u could set passwords, etc. not sure on pstars.

im sure some of the sites out there still have this feature. I would stick to major poker rooms for security and fairness.

I'm downloading fulltilt right now, I hope it let create a room or some custom game. People please download it and test it.  http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/poker/free

UPDATE: nevermind full tilt is not allowed in a lot of countries, Italy included.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Good Smiley
Yes everyone remember, you get up to 3 votes. Get this voted up fast so they see there is a lot of demand

Voted becasue i need to dump my 400 pkr asap.
Don't bother its going to reach the moon
OP please add the link to the front page

Well it will crash immediately after adding it to an exchange as the miners who mine only the first 24 hours of any coin will want to dump asap. If you're an early miner and recognize the potential and want to hold, it's gonna suck to see the value plummet. Yup, I'm one of those. But if you don't already have any, and would like to have some, it's a good spot to be in as you'll be given an opportunity to buy at very low prices. And I predict it will be very low for a very long time, as only a handful of people are familiar enough with the issues online poker faces when dealing with fiat currencies and realize this will be the solution. Those people however will be slowly building up very large wallets buying miners' dumps at low prices.
PKR
Activity: 56

Maybe we are wrong but just a few important poker rooms allow to create private tournaments. And we're pretty sure none of these can create them with play money chips. But we need to create a private tournament with play money chips, otherwise we will not be able to play all together. It's an excellent idea, so we will investigate. It would be funny to play a tournament per week or something like that.

Please quote this message if you want to participate, so we can start to do players list Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Good Smiley
Yes everyone remember, you get up to 3 votes. Get this voted up fast so they see there is a lot of demand

How much do you want for your 400 pkr?
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Good Smiley

Activity: 574
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Imagine in about a year or two, all online poker is played using this coin. To da moon much?
Exactly, if we can position this coin properly and cryptocurrency continues to grow it could easily be adopted industry wide.  If you build it, they will come!
Activity: 98
so many

full tilt used to do custom games, u could set passwords, etc. not sure on pstars.

im sure some of the sites out there still have this feature. I would stick to major poker rooms for security and fairness.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Imagine in about a year or two, all online poker is played using this coin. To da moon much?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
mine PKR while you still can
it is about to EXPLODE  Shocked

Do you have any foundation for this... ?
This coin needs a companion poke site or app that only takes PKR as its gambling chips.

With the premine in this coin, it should be fairly easy to find a developer to do this for a nice stake of the premine.

Agree. I also mentioned this.

Will the dev(s) comment on this please?

Our original idea was to appear in an already consolidated poker room. We think we can do this much faster than creating our own poker site, we believe it is far less complicated and we will benefit from the media impact.

Translation:

We could hardly make another clone coin, a Poker Site is just totally out of our League.
Hoping some idiots take our coin so we can dump the premine, since we didnt even do anything with it to promote the coin.

"We could hardly make another clone coin"
It was the smooth launch I've been. Other coins need to do forks.

The rest is your opinion, not mine. There are already poker rooms which accepts bitcoins. You really think there will be not interested in accepting a coin whose community are poker players?

If tomorrow this coin appears in a poker room I will be playing there.

Even today, you can go to any poker room and play with play money. It will be the same. :-)

Since there are people buying this coin, you post is not correct. Perhabs you also forget the fact that the currency has 3 days life and could appear at any time in an exchange.
This coin needs a companion poke site or app that only takes PKR as its gambling chips.

With the premine in this coin, it should be fairly easy to find a developer to do this for a nice stake of the premine.

Our original idea was to appear in an already consolidated poker room. We think we can do this much faster than creating our own poker site, we believe it is far less complicated and we will benefit from the media impact.

Translation:

We could hardly make another clone coin, a Poker Site is just totally out of our League.
Hoping some idiots take our coin so we can dump the premine, since we didnt even do anything with it to promote the coin.

Why don't you go back to pumping your earthcoins.

Translation:

"We could hardly make another clone coin"
It was the smooth launch I've been. Other coins need to do forks.

The rest is your opinion, not mine. There are already poker rooms which accepts bitcoins. You really think there will be not interested in accepting a coin whose community are poker players?

If tomorrow this coin appears in a poker room I will be playing there.

Even today, you can go to any poker room and play with play money. It will be the same. :-)
Pages:
Jump to: