Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 73. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
i want to take my girlfriend on holiday anywhere, i have seen some sights of the world but she never has due to illness, im hoping shes gets to see something!
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
Hawaii.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
nyc, la, miami, hawaii, fidschi, and most importantly bora bora Grin
You want to check these all dream places in USA I also love but cannot do just because of this saying good luck to you  Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
nyc, la, miami, hawaii, fidschi, and most importantly bora bora Grin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Australia, maybe?
Activity: 280
Relax!
I really want to visit New Zealand! I want to hike around there and see all those places where they did the Lord of the Rings movies! Man, these movies are so inspirational and I love just smoking one and watch one of them. This Gollum guy just freaks me out every time! His voice is too high!
Activity: 4
Hawai
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Inside Adriana Lima  Roll Eyes
Activity: 138
Taj Mahal - gonna have 1 hell of a house party!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I want to visit New York City too the city looks alive and looks really good I don't think I would like to be there for a long time or live there as its a little to busy for me but would love to go there and look at the famous land marks.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Macchu pichhu
Stonehenge
Easter islands
Borneo
Bamako, Mali
The everglades
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
I want to visit Italy and France.
Activity: 52
Netherlands, Amsterdam. haha Shocked
Amsterdam is a lot of fun, especially if you like to party.
Activity: 252
I still wanna see New York City. It's such a big city and the center of so many things. I also like all the tall skyscrapers in Manhattan. And I like to see how the Central Park looks in between the city, I guess it's a really beautiful sight!
NYC is very beautiful and has a lot to do there. I would def recommend anyone to visit/live there for at least a short period.

yeah but you have to have a stable job there even for a short period of time living in NYC is a bit expensive compare to other cities
Activity: 209
I still wanna see New York City. It's such a big city and the center of so many things. I also like all the tall skyscrapers in Manhattan. And I like to see how the Central Park looks in between the city, I guess it's a really beautiful sight!
NYC is very beautiful and has a lot to do there. I would def recommend anyone to visit/live there for at least a short period.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
I have a very long list of these places but now I have no too much time and money just can think about these places  Shocked
Activity: 126
I would like to see the World Trade Center memorial.
Activity: 154
Is there life on Mars?
Activity: 3
Don't know, would to to visit as much countries as possible.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Mars... hopefully there is much development already and not just a empty place...
Pages:
Jump to: