Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 77. (Read 51670 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I want to visit Earth like alien planets within our Galaxy.

In short I don't I want to die. I want to achieve Immortality. I'm hoping they discover the cure of aging within my lifetime. 

When I was around 6 i had a dream where I woke up in space and asked myself where I was, I was dead and so was everyone I cared about and it had been thousands of years since I died. I then grasped life and realized eternity and made my only wish Ive ever made.. to live forever. I hoped one day they would find the cure for aging disease while I was around.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I want to travel to the Moon and Mars, not sure if i have a chance..
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
...math, you can trust math.
I want to go to Timbuktoo.
But I would rather travel in time. Tongue
Activity: 225
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
I would to go in New York, Los Angel and Las Vegas before die !

That's my prefer city... And I hope that one day I'll can visit it.

I've been to LA and Vegas and I think you should make NYC the priority on that list. LA is like a vast collection of suburbs or something. Vegas can be exciting but it's just a shallow corporate city when it comes down to it.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
I would to go in New York, Los Angel and Las Vegas before die !

That's my prefer city... And I hope that one day I'll can visit it.
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
2 words...

Bora Bora
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i wanted to hit up china before, but these days im less interested. there are more interesting places to travel, and i don't like sulfuric rain dropping on me.
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
My top 3 plan looks like this. Whenever I get enough money after finishing university  Lips sealed

#1 - New Zealand is my dream destination. The country is just beautiful and has sandy beaches, cold mountains, and temperate forests all rolled into one. Plus the nature there seems to be very well-preserved.

#2 - Other naturally-beautiful countries like Brasil and Greece.

# 3 - Great historical cities like Athens, Rome, Venice, etc.
Activity: 224
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
US.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I want to travel a lot.
Japan, China, Mexico, Canada
And many places at USA,
And many other places too.

And as someone mentioned earlier here, I don't want to die too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

I wanted to visit dubai and do good before the end of my life

I have a feeling Dubai is very overrated unless you're really into modern architecture. I've read that it is a very lifeless city despite being beautiful.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Travel to my room and play games all day long..
Activity: 154
I would love to go to space. The last frontier, i would love to jump around in zero g. I would love to go in my 50th birthday. If not, i've always wanted to go to the Tibet to train with the monks that live there.
Activity: 252
i wanted to go to amsterdam and have some wasted sick party of my life i will die anyway so why not die while having a blast atleast im going to die happy and the rest will be together with my family
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

I wanted to visit dubai and do good before the end of my life
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
Probably Paris if anywhere. I like their culture
Activity: 185
Explore the center of the universe and the edge of the universe.
Activity: 224
Mars to get a good suntan
Activity: 420
Other planet like moon and mars..
Pages:
Jump to: