Pages:
Author

Topic: Plagiarism in newbies - page 3. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
June 29, 2020, 10:33:44 PM
I don't think the plagiarisers are actually new to the forum

Yeah plagiarism is not new matter in the forum accepted but the level of plagiarism in the forum is too high and needs to be eradicated.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
June 29, 2020, 10:26:28 PM
I don't think the plagiarisers are actually new to the forum so this will probably go over many people's heads....

The only way for the forum to quash plagiarism is through bans imo as I don't think it's something users are doing as soon as they trice (if not told by someone else to) - that being said I can't speak for the alt boards people could probably get away with stuff there because it's so active with posters so may be where they try.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
June 29, 2020, 10:22:37 PM
Plagiarism from the newbies are big strategies for down fall of any beginner's because the newbies will never make a quality post of there own if they continued plagiarism base on the characteristics of coping another persons work or post which will totally bring reduction or removal of the author.
I directly advice newbies to leave plagiarism and compose a better post that will elevate us in the forum.
All the beginners let us try to comprehend some concepts that leads for quality post to avoid constant flows of plagiarism in the forum.

1.read carefully before responding to topics and composition of a text.

2.lack of focus via construction of topic or text

3.felling inferior or irrelevant in forum and posts

4.relevant topics

5.avoid not to write on board that is higher than you

6.read from all the board in the forum to acquire more knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: