Pages:
Author

Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin - page 17. (Read 10096 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 10:40:36 PM
Bitcoin itself can be a means of investment..when you want to make it high you can begin anytime because it's still get the chance to earn more profit than what you expect. As for other business you want to engaged it depends on what kind of business you want to venture with.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
January 01, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
The problem with BTC at the moment is the long confirmation times and the very high fees. If those two problems don't get fixed somehow, I don't see how BTC keeps growing. So invest with caution, do your own research first, and don't just buy in because the price has been increasing as it can go the other way around too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 09:16:03 PM
now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

Now l know about the rules of bitcoin, my plan is to buy and hold to have more savings.Rhis time l need to be strategic do the future of my kids. I will keep saving now because l have so many plans to meet that all by the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin is my hope Tobe rich, l have to focus on my purpose so that l will see the outcome in the end of this lm already successful. I'm planning to have pursue myself to get it. That my plan will make it happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
January 01, 2018, 08:14:08 PM
Basically I want to earn and buy more bitcoin this year to have higher returns in the future. I believe it will soar higher this year and the years to come. Bitcoin will become the most user cryptocurrency in the future. Possibly it will become the number one medium of exchange all over the world. As digital currency it is possible to be the future's leading digital currency as we evolve and innovate each year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
January 01, 2018, 08:08:40 PM
yeah , i already bought a lot bitcoin for investment to get long term profit.
this is my plan , but i think bitcoin transaction fee on some exchanges is cost much fees , maybe $15-25 each transaction.
i bought bitcoin when i see the price low like now , i will see for the future of bitcoin will can pump more than now or not.
i just trying to hold my bitcoin for long term , maybe till 6-8 Month.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
Will I want to be a faithful investor with this crypto as it is transforming the life status when it comes to financial matter.
Well my plan on the future with bitcoin is to just hold it until the value of it will rise very high and my other plan for the future is work more hard to earn many bitcoin and my another plan is i will join blog/media campaign so i can earn more bitcoin and i am surely can became rich in that way.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 01, 2018, 07:47:44 PM
I have long term plans with bitcoin investments. I want to save btc in my wallet.Invest some savings every month in bitcoins and some toward building a mini mining farm and mine btc and altcoins

Biycoin can really help us a lot, it helps us to save more in much convenient way, soon I will be able to have a business with the help of bitcoin and I want to claim it now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
January 01, 2018, 07:29:44 PM
I have long term plans with bitcoin investments. I want to save btc in my wallet.Invest some savings every month in bitcoins and some toward building a mini mining farm and mine btc and altcoins
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 07:00:05 PM
The best investment in the world for high profit is bitcoin. Experts predicting that bitcoin would move upto $50000 in 2018. Short term or a long one, investing in bitcoin is the best, those who bought it few years back is now super rich.

Buy bitcoin as a long term investment and sell that if the price is X10 or if that have reached your expected profit is a nice plan you could adopt rather than doing mining or gambling.

With the few time spent and experiences had with the Cryptocurrency, I did say some of the coins have their own peculiarity. We all know about the high volatility rate of the price of Bitcoin which has an adverse effect on most of the altcoins and the Cryptocurrency market at large. I will suggest a thorough research on the bitcoin and mostly the altcoins around. I did purchase some bitcoins and keep some too and also invest in potential ones. The profit rating is dependent on individuals too.
Activity: 490
January 01, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 04:27:46 PM
Once you decide to have bitcoin, mean you already started to invest. Holding bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell, is a profitable and safe strategy. Start trading if you want to risk, you might fail or gain more. You need to know the market before reinvesting.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 01, 2018, 03:46:31 PM
Due to high volatility you never know what will be the future price of btc. You should always be ready to lose the amount you invested. And have other investments, too. I would not recomment investing in mining. Some of my friends stopped mining bitcoin because now it's really slow and almost useless. My answer to this is holding btc and looking for others resources of investment.
I was just thinking like you, but despite Bitcoin's volatility decline, there was no change in its structure. So still the transfer fees are high, with about 20 dollars charge, nobody will use Bitcoin to pay, it will be quite hard to keep Bitcoin because the volatility is low.
Activity: 742
January 01, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

I'm working hard because I have a lot of plans for the future. Through bitcoin I can see a brighter future. Well , I want to save half of my earnings here in bitcoin. I'm planning to put up a small business for my family to sustain their daily needs. I would want to assure the future of my family through it.
Activity: 6
January 01, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

Simple plan is keep holding and buy bitcoin will price cheapest.you must have real job to have safe investment with bitcoin and can replace your money when lost it.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 01, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases

Yes thats true, we should all be like that, and as a student and a daughter I am planning to save some profits for my studies and renovation of our house as well as giving some to help my parent to fund their own business and also saving more in Bitcoin so when time come that Bitcojn becomes more expensive the profit I have is a lot better.
Activity: 65
January 01, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
Well I want to be a faithful investor with this crypto as it is transforming the life status when it comes to financial matter.
Activity: 364
January 01, 2018, 02:04:18 AM
Nice to read all your plans about the future with bitcoin. I'm hoping that we will achieve our plans.
For me I need to level-up first so i can join signature campaign by that I can earn and save it for my future plans.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 01, 2018, 02:01:33 AM

Bitcoin as a crypto currency that attracts many people to invest. In investing does not always go smoothly, so you have to learn a lot about bitcoin investment. First you have to do some research. Many people say the circulation of bitcoin is very limited. This results in bitcoin prices will skyrocket, because demand is greater than supply.
Activity: 98
January 01, 2018, 01:41:26 AM
As Bitcoin's price increases today, I'll invest my bitcoin where there is no risk. That's a chance to increase the money. But it seems to me that I have to store it in my work.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
January 01, 2018, 12:20:38 AM
The best investment in the world for high profit is bitcoin. Experts predicting that bitcoin would move upto $50000 in 2018. Short term or a long one, investing in bitcoin is the best, those who bought it few years back is now super rich.

Buy bitcoin as a long term investment and sell that if the price is X10 or if that have reached your expected profit is a nice plan you could adopt rather than doing mining or gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: