Pages:
Author

Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin - page 19. (Read 10096 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 22, 2017, 05:03:39 PM
Hope to keep on working with signature campaign  until such time that I will earn to enough to have token to buy Bitcoin and plan to hold it for quite sometime to increase it value then I am planning to engage into business venture with the capital that I have and work hard to make it prosper and when it become successful I am also planning to help certain foundation in their needs...one way to share the blessing that I've got.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 03:05:27 PM
As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases

I have lots of plan in my mind but one thing is for sure,  I will really use it to buy the things that is needed in our family. Like for example,  I will use my bitcoin earnings through buying the things that I promised my parents that I will buy for them. Also, I want to own a house and lot so when I will going to marry, it could be easy for me to live.
Bitcoin has really provided us a wonderful opportunity of making all our dreams come true. Bitcoin is really creating a very good impression in the international market as well as amongst the investors and common people. Planning of the future with bitcoin will really be helpful in having a better life and that too having no worries of anything. Bitcoin will make our future very much bright.
Activity: 233
December 22, 2017, 09:28:56 AM
As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases

I have lots of plan in my mind but one thing is for sure,  I will really use it to buy the things that is needed in our family. Like for example,  I will use my bitcoin earnings through buying the things that I promised my parents that I will buy for them. Also, I want to own a house and lot so when I will going to marry, it could be easy for me to live.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 01:22:07 PM
now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

When you buy bitcoin it is equal to investment.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:03:30 PM
Hey there!  Wink I will hold my coins and keep earning Coins. Spending must not be done as BTC will go crazy again soon. Cheesy
Activity: 194
December 21, 2017, 12:46:01 PM

So I wi share my plan for the future with bitcoin, well I'm planning for a great and better future with bitcoin to earn more income and to have a savings to get a higher value of bitcoin. And also, investing is a powerful idea and a great and easy to earn a lot of money, because it is profitable and helpful to us for a future.I want best for my future family and planning for the future I want to save their educational future or some emergency purposes.I am wishing that someday bitcoin can be our digital currency all over the world so in that way there's a possibility to heal the poverty of the country..
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 21, 2017, 12:32:35 PM

I think I will focus in investing more in the future since I can barely see that bitcoin has a great potential on improving more and more in the next few years. Patience is indeed a great thing needed by all of us that's why if we really want our plans in the future to happen, we should take extra effort in doing our designated task so that we will earn as much as we want to.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 21, 2017, 12:29:47 PM

Bitcoin will surely be a hit in the future that's why I am planning to invest harder with bitcoin becaise I know I will benefit the most of it as time passes by. I will also save some of my bitcoin to make sure that my future is well secured and I am free from any worries about my financial status. I know that this plans will be all nonsense if I wouldn't work that's why I am also planning to work harder in the future for the sake of earning.
Activity: 93
December 21, 2017, 11:52:52 AM
I will hold bitcoin for a month and wait until it rate increases and after that I will buy all I want for my self and also for my family .I will save the half for the future of my kids .
Activity: 248
December 21, 2017, 11:45:06 AM
I will buy a house and lot Smiley buy all my needs and also my wants 😂😂😂 .
This is most plans for bitcoin to buy many things to have. If I have enough bitcoin Id like to build a business for my own, bulding on my own is really spectacular. I have many plans for the futute with bitcoin for my family.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

my future plan with bitcoin of course I will keep investing and I also want to buy a house with my profit in bitcoin
Activity: 93
December 21, 2017, 11:37:02 AM
I will buy a house and lot Smiley buy all my needs and also my wants 😂😂😂 .
Activity: 43
December 21, 2017, 11:35:37 AM
They’re a small futures exchange, so they possibly see the potential to get into a product that could be much larger some day,” said Rich Repetto, an analyst at Sandler O’Neill & Partners LP. I also plan to gather it until it's enough to live.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 21, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

My plans for Bitcoin is to just invest to it and hold for a long period of time. Bitcoin is always expected to be more expensive on the following years to come. Investing now will make the profit to be earned huge even if it takes time. It will be an advantage to hold during dumps or even pumps, since bigger profit is expected in the future
Activity: 420
December 21, 2017, 09:36:18 AM
Smiley   My plans for a bit of a bitcoin will work , someday when money of his bounties work here to earn a lot of money by joining the signature campaign even though it takes a couple of months just to fall apart and everywhere social media here you will have different media platform depending on where you will have all this helps to earn the money and investment method you want to share everything you need there to work hard and perseverance for our future and more than just thing you need to plan how you can earn some other way like to sell or buy bitcoin .when you buy at the time you buy it in bitcoin or you want to hold bitcoin.means that you are already investing on bitcoin for the good price..
When I earn more money from this forum so I will invest in bitcoin for my best and comfortable future because investment in bitcoin can make my life more easy because its price going to more high and that is the best chance for me to invest my money in bitcoin so it will very good for me and I can start any types of business.   
Activity: 350
December 21, 2017, 09:15:59 AM
 Smiley   My plans for a bit of a bitcoin will work , someday when money of his bounties work here to earn a lot of money by joining the signature campaign even though it takes a couple of months just to fall apart and everywhere social media here you will have different media platform depending on where you will have all this helps to earn the money and investment method you want to share everything you need there to work hard and perseverance for our future and more than just thing you need to plan how you can earn some other way like to sell or buy bitcoin .when you buy at the time you buy it in bitcoin or you want to hold bitcoin.means that you are already investing on bitcoin for the good price..
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 21, 2017, 07:31:09 AM
for next year, I still want to mint btc as much as possible. there is no plan for special (for investment). every get btc, directly sold only. and plans for the future again, want to set up a company for bitcoin investments in my area.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 07:24:55 AM

I don't think that any field is still available  that have not yet used bitcoin Because bitcoin is going to safest way of payment since long time so people are accepting it as a payment .
And as we everyone knows that bitcoin value day by day is increasing , so people are buying it and holding and also other people who are accepting bitcoin are also making Thier money day by day multiple times without doing any work .
And also here if we have our money in bitcoin then it is not only as an investment for us but also it is a way of savings our money like Money in bank.
So I don't think that any other way of inevstment is still remains , as we are using bitcoin in every possible way .
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
December 20, 2017, 07:03:24 AM

My plan with bitocoin is to have a computer cafe in our barangay because this is important to our barangay because they are working in bitcoin so that i should have to plan a computer cafe.
Activity: 20
December 20, 2017, 03:41:19 PM
I think more and more stores will accept bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: