Pages:
Author

Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin - page 26. (Read 10096 times)

Aba
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 03:10:38 AM
Bitcoin as a means of payment can also be used as an investment in the future with increasing price of bitcoin from year to year is getting higher. preferably  investing in bitcoin should be done in a long time to get great results from bitcoin prices against fiat currency
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 07:36:14 PM
now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

In the future, bitcoin will become more and more popular, so the investment to make profits will be increasingly difficult. It is therefore advisable to invest more in altcoin to make a profit instead of just investing in Bitcoin 😁
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 14, 2017, 07:11:04 PM
I have no long-term plan with bitcoin, I just take advantage of whatever happens with bitcoin. during the bitcoin banned state then everything becomes uncertain, maybe now the bitcoin price $ 6500 but tomorrow could be the price $ 10k or $ 0.1 only.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 06:24:19 PM

Right now I am saving bitcoin to buy a rice farm in the province, then to buy a traditional business too, and to buy a family vehicle of course and to use to invest in different bisinesses that will produce profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
November 14, 2017, 05:30:10 PM
Holding bitcoin alone is an investment Op, all my future plan is to invest in crypto currency precisely bitcoin. Am currently planning to invest 70 percent of my fait currency into bitcoin since investment in bitcoin is the best for now, both in the long and short term period.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
November 14, 2017, 05:26:51 PM
Buy bitcoin and hold it for longterm and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. Because for sure bitcoin price will increase more and maybe we see the price of 10k dollars before end of this year so if you buy today and you hold it for few weeks maybe you will earn some profit. What if you hold bitcoin for few years for sure you will big profit. But i suggest also buy altcoin that help your bitcoin grow.
Activity: 574
November 14, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

I think the best way to invest with bitcoin for the future is providing something like a market or a service that accepts bitcoins since bitcoin by that time would've reach the capped and all bitcoins would just continue to circulate over the internet the best way to take of this opportunity is to provide bitcoin users something that would make them easier to circulate their bitcoins.
Activity: 280
November 14, 2017, 05:03:40 PM
I am collecting Bitcoin since 2015. First i started to collect from faucets and surveys. And when i collected 0.005 BTC i joined some mining systems. HashOcean, NewAgeBank and Hashflare. I lost both with HashOcean and NewAgeBank (they were scammers) but i earned with Hashflare. Now i have 0.7 BTC and its growing. I dont know how safe is cloud mining but now with low risks i am still earning. I recommend hashflare with low invest and low risk.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

If you want to invest with bitcoin, you should follow the graphics of bitcoin momently. It a little bit hard. But if you see bitcoin as investment, you don't have to follow all day. Bitcoin price is rising and many people is now investing with it. Therfore keeping it may be enough.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
November 14, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

I invest in bitcoin in the future by joining different bounty's which can help me a lot in earning money. I either join signature campaign which usually takes up a month or two or the other one which is the social media campaign which involves advertising cryptocurrencies on different media platforms which depends on what you've joined in. All of these ways can help you earn and invest in the future, all you need to do is to be patient and be hardworking.
I do the same thing. As a student I really don't have money to have front investment using money by buying bitcoins, so I found another way to have bitcoins. Joining in signature campaigns help me a lot. Though I earn a little, it still somehow helps me to start holding and storing bitcoins if ever its price will rise or fall.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
November 14, 2017, 12:50:50 PM
my future plan about bitcoin is I want to become rich by working on bitcoin.I saw many of my friends are got success in this forum.I also want to earn huge btc like them.
Activity: 140
November 14, 2017, 12:44:30 PM

investing is my main plan for bitcoin in the future, Trading in particular. Right now I want to learn some strategies on how to trade with bitcoin for me to be knowledgeable in different ways of trading. By doing this I will be more capable to enter trading business in the near future without taking a risk.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 14, 2017, 12:10:38 PM
My plans with bitcoin is to put in trading,and go for some popular alts.because i dream of having my own house build it before i become senior citizen.thats my simple plans tith bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 14, 2017, 09:21:37 AM
If i could earn a significant amount of bitcoins, i would look into solid properties that guaranteed growth in value for years, it's difficult to save up for any front payment through basic jobs and saving thus holding and trading bitcoins is the only way. Sometimes it depends on how cryptocurrency was perceived by the market few years later, if everything really does bloom like those alt projects have significant impact on our society, goods and services are accessible through cryptocurrency in general, then i would continue my mining/trading journey. In terms of investing i would look into bitcoin projects that could potentially be released or existed among existing services, for instance investing in debit card project seems to be good and i would look into the same trend on next year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
November 14, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

My plan for my future bitcoin ... invest and invest until i earn big amount.because i know in the future bitcoin gonna be big and valuerable in the future...i also make it worth
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
November 13, 2017, 10:35:03 AM
My plan is to buy a car and save the rest for later maybe even buy a house with the money i make but it depends on how much i make maybe i will just go take a year vacation and go on a world tour this way i can know more things about the world and enjoy my life in a lot of countries.
I also plan to do the same, when I have earned enough to fulfill my dreams buying a house, car, etc for my family and giving them all they need. I think it is really a dream come true when that happens. Just stay calm and hold bitcoin is whats I'm going to do so.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 10:06:37 AM
My plan is to buy a car and save the rest for later maybe even buy a house with the money i make but it depends on how much i make maybe i will just go take a year vacation and go on a world tour this way i can know more things about the world and enjoy my life in a lot of countries.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 13, 2017, 09:50:10 AM
I am planning to start a business so when the time comes that bitcoins value is already low then i already have enough money to continue  to sustain my daily needs. Bitcoin was a really big help because i can earn more money at home rather than working at the corporate world.

Its probably not going to go that low. We might have seen the lowest btc will go during thr weekend and lucky for the people who were able to take advantage of that scary dip. For me, i'm just going to rise this btc ship probably as long as its still sailing.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2017, 08:23:49 AM
I am planning to start a business so when the time comes that bitcoins value is already low then i already have enough money to continue  to sustain my daily needs. Bitcoin was a really big help because i can earn more money at home rather than working at the corporate world.
Activity: 294
November 13, 2017, 08:14:21 AM

As of now there are lot of uses of bitcoin like you can used it in investment and trading. Furthermore, I think bitcoin is the future currency and it is a good investment for a long term where you could gain high income. You must invest now if you want to have better future and life.

Actually, I have so many plans for the future with bitcoin. First, I want to buy a land in a peaceful place so I will feel happy and contented, then I will hire a good architect to design my future house to be built on the land I bought, and after the architect done with the design, I will hire an engineer to make it possible to be built and I will give a good budget for that project of mine so I will live in a luxury look and a better house someday.
Pages:
Jump to: