Pages:
Author

Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin - page 27. (Read 10096 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
November 12, 2017, 12:39:43 PM
Maybe my future plan with bitcoin is an investment.
I will invest most of my money on bitcoin because i believe that bitcoin is a digital currency whose value will continue to increase.
Investing in bitcoin is an excellent long-term plan for the future.
This is an opportunity that i will not waste, because we do'nt know the price that will happen in the next few years,maybe the bitcoin value will be higher than the current value.
we all don't know will benefit in the future and we do not think we can get rich suddenly by investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 11:59:22 AM
now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

As of now there are lot of uses of bitcoin like you can used it in investment and trading. Furthermore, I think bitcoin is the future currency and it is a good investment for a long term where you could gain high income. You must invest now if you want to have better future and life.
Investing in bitcoin is arguably one of the safest and steady long term investment out there where you can really earn a lot of profit. But always remember that investing is always a gamble. There is always a risk involved, that's why you shouldn't put the future of your life in bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

As of now there are lot of uses of bitcoin like you can used it in investment and trading. Furthermore, I think bitcoin is the future currency and it is a good investment for a long term where you could gain high income. You must invest now if you want to have better future and life.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 12, 2017, 11:07:38 AM

I have a lot of dreams in life that one can buy a lot of house, car, fine stuff etc. I have a lot of trust in bitcoin and I know that it will be able to deliver my life. Since that time I used it? many have changed my life, so I plan, I plan to be a successful person in the future and become a popular businessman if I am prosperous. I will build a business for my job, for I have something else to do when I bitcoin me. I hope I get my dream with the help of bitcoin Smiley.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 12, 2017, 10:34:24 AM
My plan for the future is very simple, i just want to preserve them for long term and i will not waste them because i am treasuring the opportunity that bitcoin has for me because i believe that after a few years. It will grow a lot and that is the time which i am waiting and hoping to happen earlier than 10 years because i want to enjoy the life by going to any places.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
November 12, 2017, 10:31:15 AM

Investment is the main thing I am thinking to do with my bitcoin in the future since the investments here have improved a lot. I know I will gain more chances of earning larger amount of money and this can also help me secure my future. I will also spend some of my bitcoin for my personal matters since I am the one who work and exerted my effort just to earn this money I have right now. I am also expecting more for bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 10:30:48 AM
for sure, my plan for the future with bitcoin is making money although i don't have much of bitcoin, i think if i am doing trading for daily, i can starting to increase the amount and i am sure my bitcoin can increase too. i know it will need a time before i can make money from trading but at least i can try to buy and sell.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

Earning bitcoin is not an easy thing. Deciding on what I am going to do with it in the future is very important for me. I am planning to invest some of it here in bitcoin while the rest will be alotted for further emergencies since we don't know what may happen in the future. By this way I can make sure that my future is secured and well built. Everyone who earns in bitcoin should have this mindset so that they would not have a hard time in the near future.
Activity: 64
November 12, 2017, 06:50:40 AM
Yes too many option open for the bitcoin to invest in and get paid for doing nothing. There exist things like signature campaign to new projects which offer real estate investment through the altcoin investment. There is simple trading strategies which can pay as much as 100-200 bucks daily and there are legit ICO projects which can get you as much as 1000% total retunes on the investment. Yes, I believe that bitcoin can be considered as future for us and we can plan with it for ur retirement money. :-)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 12, 2017, 06:31:53 AM

It is true that holding the best way to earn money in the near future is by holding our bitcoins. We can have a bright future if we hold our bitcoins. Many people are now become rich because of holding bitcoins.
I agree to that because a lot of people are proof for that happening. Bitcoin is now becoming a way for the people to become rich. If you really want to become rich then holding is one of the best to do for a bitcoin user because i found and watched a video that he bought his first lamborghini using bitcoin that he bought from 2011 and still hold it until the day of his purchased.
Activity: 481
November 12, 2017, 05:06:36 AM

It is true that holding the best way to earn money in the near future is by holding our bitcoins. We can have a bright future if we hold our bitcoins. Many people are now become rich because of holding bitcoins.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 04:37:06 AM
Well i believe everyone of us has a plan in life only fool.doesnt have plan .my plan is almost he  same as  the others plan i really want to gain more that is why i am planing to invest more on bitcoin on the enear future.something like i believe that all i have right now is really not enoughf to make a  new start a new life .i believe bitcoin will give me more un expected income.i wish to used my bitcoin on the near future as the best asset in gaining profit then maybe saving is also a great way yo gain big.
Activity: 110
November 12, 2017, 04:20:04 AM

As of now I am also holding onto my bitcoin. I feel that in the future the people around the world will start to accept bitcoin or online currency as part of their system. I believe that there will be a lot of opportunities that involves bitcoin. So, when that time comes. I really want to be ready if ever that happens.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 12, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

my plan for the future with bitcoin I will use it some and the rest keep it for investment in order to get more profit and growing
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
November 12, 2017, 03:46:12 AM

My plan for my bitcoin is to store it and sell it in the future. I think selling bitcoin in the future will make more profit. We should keep all of our bitcoins for us to have a good future.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 06, 2017, 07:54:51 PM
if u just invest in bitcoin i think that bad idea, u will get profit for long term
better way if u trading u r bitcoin that will make ur bitcoin grow
Activity: 378
November 12, 2017, 03:42:15 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is perfect for future investment Because the significant price movements that can be benchmarks of us all. But I need to wait for the price to fall and immediately buy as much as possible btc.for get big profits in the future.
Activity: 224
November 12, 2017, 03:31:17 AM
I think I'm going to keep my bitcoin. I have no plan to invest  my bitcoin since I haven't had any courage to do it now. Investing will take a lot of risks,  so we need to think carefully.
Activity: 434
November 11, 2017, 03:56:44 PM
I know all of us is same thinking about our plan in the near future. To become rich and fulfill our needs. But still,  we all need to work hard and have good ideas in investment in bitcoin and also tradings. We must not only focus on this because we'll have more out of here. This thing might help me a lot but I must not rely only on this matter and live my life.
We all want to have a better life and most of us are planning to use bitcoin for that but unfortunately not everyone is going to accomplish it most people simply do not have the patience or the discipline in order to follow a plan that is so long term but a minority of us will be able to do it.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
November 06, 2017, 07:52:57 PM
for now I just need to learn more about bitcoin focusing in ranking looking for campaign and if I already earning enough Bitcoin.I am planning to invest it in business.
Pages:
Jump to: