Pages:
Author

Topic: Planning avoids unnecessary expenses - page 10. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 18
March 05, 2023, 03:18:35 PM
Is good to plan, don't live your life on a plata of Gold. The first time I had bulk money was during my higher institution days, as a student we know and hear too many things but only few chose to do something, opportunity of MMM, crypto currency and Achievers forum sorry mentioning them here came to me in school and I grasps it and as God may have it, I make a lot of money but the first thing that came to my mind was to buy car, I bought two cars, place one as a taxi and one private use as school big boy but non of this happen to play out well.

The Taxi cab had an accident and piece in bits and I sold it out auction price, same thing happen to the one I was using in school and it was a tragedy scenes, it was sold as Scrabs. I used the remaining money to live extravagant lifestyles, going out with friends, carrying girls to where we can't ordinarily afford bills, buying wears we don't need, gadgets and accessories we don't match our income or status but all this turn out against me. I lost almost everything, for two years after my school I could afford a dime, no job, no source income, I have nothing in my bitcoin wallets, life balls back to zero level.

Today I can boastfully said this not to impress you or give you a plan but is good to plan your life, know what you want per time, avoid impulse buying, avoid competition, avoid extravagant lifestyle, have a routine, draw your scale of preference, learn forgone alternative principles. Life on earth is short if you can't get it right, and life is hell if you're not living it right.
Pages:
Jump to: