Pages:
Author

Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :( - page 11. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

I do not think sell it, you can get a big profit from it in the near future. Btc will pump again. Buy ETH in another way, so you'll be holding two big coins. Or rather buy another coin that has the potential to grow.
I think you should see a bigger picture here. Everyone is not just bitcoin.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
You definitely need a guide on this issue. dont be in a hurry to sell off your bitcoin cos it will definitely come to be in no time.we all know bitcoin price is decreasing every single day,but remember you cant compare bitcoin its has future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
The only time you sell when the prices are low is when you have decided to quit finally from cryptocurrency. You only sell when the price is high. In other words, you sell when others are buying and not when they are selling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
So btc is too low and now you are planning to sell it?
You should wait if you can.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For me, even bitcoin price is decreasing every single day at least in all of the coins bitcoin has a higher value. If your reason for selling is reasonable like emergency purposes go sell it but not at all. be patient  dude,bitcoin will recover. Or sell some then buy ETH if you want much better if you have different coins but think first before you buy. Buy coins that you know that have a potential to grow.  Bitcoin grows in a long-term investment.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
It's not right time to sell, it's right time to buy.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com

what says guys ?
That is a very wrong decision selling or bitcoins to buy etheruem, bitcoin is the most trusted and strong crypto currency, market is not down forever, but its up to you, your free to make a decision.
Activity: 96
I think selling BTC is a not good decision at this time. It is better to buy more.
Activity: 130
It is really a foolish decision to sell all your btc out when the market is dull .Use your brains man .main the forecast says that the market value of btc will hit above 17K USD  in some time so its better to hold on with your btc and wait for the market to recover there are several things which has affected the market price of btc one of the main reason which has affected the market value of btc is that google has banned
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
Ethereum is the best investment still because ethereum is the platform is used widely in crypto space . even russian government planning to create own crypto currency using ethereum blockchain technology . So its the right time to invest on ethereum wait for the atleast a year.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

what says guys ?

Don't sell your bitcoins because it is the right time to buy them. It takes a lot of patience to earn so we just have to wait for the bitcoin to pump for the next month. We believe that bitcoin will grow and those who hold their bitcoins will not regret holding it. I suggest you to hold and wait.
Activity: 182
It is up to you if you sell your bitcoin or not but I would suggest to think twice before you do anything.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
btcs despite of having risk factors are better in many cases because its fluctuations are greater than eth bringing more profit
Ethereum is nothing as compared to bitcoin since it is dependent on bitcoin just like rest of the altcoins for the rise and fall in its prices. There is no other currency better than bitcoin in the market in any regard. Bitcoin is the oldest and the most successful coin here. Bitcoin is also having the crown of the crypto market. Ethereum is always making vain attempts to surpass the leader but it is immature still.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2

what says guys ?

I think that's not a good idea to sell your bitcoin in a low price you lose half of your token. you should hold and wait to pump up the price again that is my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
So you watched the price fall down from 10k to 7k and you finally decide that now is the time to sell because the price is too low? I'm absolutely speechless. If you have held on this long and watched the market go this far then you are already in for the ride and I suggest you strap on and hold onto your coins instead of selling your coins at a loss and losing money.
Activity: 177
Well if you think carefully bitcoin is still higher price than eth and everytime the bitcoin goes down and so eth does. Better if you keep your bitcoin on hold and if you want to have eth then buy through separate money. Only sell all of it if you will totally cut ties with bitcoin because as long as you are holding bitcoin then you still have the chance to earn money if the price goes up again.
I think it is not a good idea to sell your bitcoin now. Maybe you should wait more because there might be an increase of value one of these days so you better have to be more patient that to regret making some decisions that you are not sure. Bitcoin can suddenly increase its value so if you really want to earn more profit be patient there's nothing to lose in waiting.

No don't sell your bitcoin at low price. Don't panic, relaxed!!! Bitcoin can recover by a months or a year. Just be patient to wait. The move of price is normal in terms of market. I trully believe that it will boom  the bottom.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Well if you think carefully bitcoin is still higher price than eth and everytime the bitcoin goes down and so eth does. Better if you keep your bitcoin on hold and if you want to have eth then buy through separate money. Only sell all of it if you will totally cut ties with bitcoin because as long as you are holding bitcoin then you still have the chance to earn money if the price goes up again.
I think it is not a good idea to sell your bitcoin now. Maybe you should wait more because there might be an increase of value one of these days so you better have to be more patient that to regret making some decisions that you are not sure. Bitcoin can suddenly increase its value so if you really want to earn more profit be patient there's nothing to lose in waiting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

currently I do not have bitcoin, but I have a plan to buy bitcoin, so I guess I should be more patient to wait until the end point of the decline, right now, there is no definite information and guidance on the growth of the market on a regular basis
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
at what price do you buy bitcoin? if sold how many losses you experience? no need to rush to sell bitcoin then buy ethereum because all will return to normal price ,, just need patience in situation like now
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
if i ask you just do not sell your bitcoin because you really are losing money if you do not sell your panic sell it's better to just hold your bitcoin until you reach the loss you just hold
Pages:
Jump to: