Pages:
Author

Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :( - page 15. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32
All the decisions are in your hands sir. Lots of people ask questions in such a way. And I do not want to speculate with other people's money.

Will he read 152 replies in this thread ??
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
btcs despite of having risk factors are better in many cases because its fluctuations are greater than eth bringing more profit

Just keep your Bitcoin and be patient because you can't go back if you sell your bitcoin and invest in Etherium is a risk. Be patient mate because the price of the bitcoin will goes high in the long run. Your patience is your key to success and keep it up mate.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Instead of thinking about selling your bitcoin then just think about buying more. Bitcoin is a very promising cryptocurrency and it is existing for almost a decade now so why are you still doubting about the price of bitcoin. Don't sell it just because the price is too low, sell it when the price is too high for you so you can get profits and not loss.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

Please be patient ! From what i have noticed, if btc moves everything moves! Ive noticed this several times. For all the other alt coins to go up , bitcoin needs to be higher !
Activity: 36
btcs despite of having risk factors are better in many cases because its fluctuations are greater than eth bringing more profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for me its a bad decision if you sell your bitcoin and buy ethereum in the same time, i think you can wait unitel the price lower than that price and you can start buying, if you buy in the same time its meant you just change your bitcoin and ethereum with the same value, and you get some loss from the transaction fee too
Activity: 476
All the decisions are in your hands sir. Lots of people ask questions in such a way. And I do not want to speculate with other people's money.
Activity: 237

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

All i can say is wait a little more time before selling your bitcoin because there is a time that bitcoin rise without any expectation. So hold on before you regret it.
Activity: 83

what says guys ?
Just hold your bitcoin wait and see what would happen after the bloody market, it is better to hold for now than to sell because you didn't know what would the bitcoin will have after the bearish market and we are excited on what will the bitcoin price will be, and if you sell your bitcoin you will have a lot of losses so it is better to wait.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10

what says guys ?
in my life there is no term to sell, but just buy or hold it. so I do not agree if you want to sell bitcoin because the price goes down. if you want to buy ethereum, then try to buy it with other money, not money from selling bitcoin, because if you sell bitcoin first, surely you loss.
Activity: 73
it is not a advice but seling all your bitcoin ai this  of the year when bitcoin is very low, its not a good idea yes ethreum has poteonsial but dont sell all your bitcoin it will go up or you can do 50% of your investment on bitcoin and 50% on ethereum so letter you dont regret all the best
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
BTC is obviously more valuable than ETH!Because ICO is regulated, many investors have less investment in ICO!.As the demand for ETH decreases, the rise of ETH is slow!

Bitcoin is the number #1 cryptocurrency
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
Your plan to sell all your Bitcoin will only lead you to lose all your investments and the corresponding opportunity costs that come with it. You have to at least hold on to it until it recovers and until you earn profits from it. What is the use of panic selling when the price has already dropped significantly? To salvage what you could recover to minimize losses? PLEASE DO NOT MAKE SUCH MISTAKE! If you do not need the cash outright, please wait a little longer! These are merely paper losses; nothing is really lost until you decide to sell! Do not be easily swayed by the rough days in the market because these are simply strategies to boost the economy even more by spreading the number of Bitcoin to many more users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
BTC is obviously more valuable than ETH!

Because ICO is regulated, many investors have less investment in ICO!

As the demand for ETH decreases, the rise of ETH is slow!
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com

what says guys ?
The reason why Bitcoin is down for a bigger percentage than etherium is because Bitclin has a bigger market value. Etherium is a good crypto so i think investing into will be also a good idea. Bith eth and btc are good investments. So for now that the market is down, get this opportunity to invest because surely the market will be fully recovered.
Activity: 476

what says guys ?
Do not sacrifice your Bitcoin! It has a 100% chance of recovery within the year. Wait until the second half and it will start recovering. Don't be like those who sold their Bitcoins and starts regretting it then calls themselves stupid for doing it! If you want some alts, find some other ways to get some.
Activity: 345

what says guys ?
It means that this is not the right time to sell. Do not settle for less and wait for the increase. Selling now would cut your chance of earning huge profit i  the future when the market value of Bitcoin continuously increase and be back to its universities. The market is showing volatility which gives the idea that selling is not a good option. So just wait and be patient.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I will advice you not to sell it. The price of BTC can shoot up in the near future. Just have a little patience. You can sell after the price increases
Activity: 952
Merit: 107

what says guys ?

That was a very bad idea, dumping of the price of coins is just for the mean time and it will still go back to normal after a few months or weeks so do not sell your coins immediately just by panicking for melting up your coins in the market.
Selling bitcoin to invest in other crypto right now is not a good idea. Even ethereum cannot recover from its fall and there is big differences from the price before like bitcoin. Both of that crypto has a potential to grow and gave huge profit as it increase its price on the market. Hold what you have and wait for the right time to sell because even you invest in ethereum, you will still wait and hold for the long term. You will do the same.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
I do not think so that it would be a wise decision to sell all your Bitcoins. Bitcoin has a great potential so its value can jump up anytime. Since your investments are in loss, I will suggest you to forget about it and keep it for some months. You will surely find a rise in its price. Don’t forget that profitable investments are long-term and they require patience.
Pages:
Jump to: