Pages:
Author

Topic: PLATFORM BOUNTYHIVE.IO (recalls, work experience, wishes) - page 2. (Read 426 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Bountyhive is a very simple platform to use and requires little effort because you do not have to send the report every week, but for a while I no longer participate in their bounty campaigns. The main reason is that there are never available places and the premiums that pay for the social network bounty campaigns are low, because there are thousands of participants
Activity: 630
In the past I have participated in several bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive platform, I can say I have always received tokens without problems. It 's been a long time since I follow it more, because I saw that they reach in a very short time the number of members of the bounty campaigns, and so it is useless to waste time checking the various bounty campaigns
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
ended a few companies and FaсeBook did not count the stacks, although earlier on the page was all the same and the stacks for the FB were considered, in general every day is getting worse and worse...
On the platform there were updates of appearance and the section airdrop!!! all successful hunting Grin
This platform is really cool! You don´t have to do reports so you can spend your time doing better things, like more campaigns at one time.
But currently there are only 3 running campaigns and all of them are not interesting for me Undecided.

Bountyhive is a good option for bounty hunters although there are bad reports coming from participants, but bountyhive still has a room for improvement and I believe they are working on it, they are the only program like this in the bounty campaign so there still a lot to be fix here.

yes they have a lot to grow, provided that they will correct their mistakes and supplement the platform with improvements!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
This platform is really cool! You don´t have to do reports so you can spend your time doing better things, like more campaigns at one time.
But currently there are only 3 running campaigns and all of them are not interesting for me Undecided.

Bountyhive is a good option for bounty hunters although there are bad reports coming from participants, but bountyhive still has a room for improvement and I believe they are working on it, they are the only program like this in the bounty campaign so there still a lot to be fix here.
i apologize because i am less fond of bountyhive, i am more suited to bountyplatform.io i was initially interested in bountyhive but when i want to join the slot is always full and i am late, but bountyplatform is never too late to join.

If I choose between two platforms, I like it more Bountyplatform.io, but until I get nothing, it takes time for the companies to end, than will see)
I started bounty campaign with Bountyhive and I'm still with them, experience have been fair so far but not excellent though, there's always room for improvement most especially in the area of transparency but according to what I read on their channel that will take effect from next month

Can you explain the main advantages of this platform? How exactly does it help in bounty management? Do you really rely more on the automated platforms like this one or you think that the manual method will be more effective also as a time-consuming?

The atomized method is better, it's better, but not on this site, since you do not see the work of your work! can when will enter reports and tables - then it will be better!
Activity: 252
I started bounty campaign with Bountyhive and I'm still with them, experience have been fair so far but not excellent though, there's always room for improvement most especially in the area of transparency but according to what I read on their channel that will take effect from next month

Can you explain the main advantages of this platform? How exactly does it help in bounty management? Do you really rely more on the automated platforms like this one or you think that the manual method will be more effective also as a time-consuming?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 83
i apologize because i am less fond of bountyhive, i am more suited to bountyplatform.io i was initially interested in bountyhive but when i want to join the slot is always full and i am late, but bountyplatform is never too late to join.
Activity: 168
Thanks for sharing your experience.

A lot of bounties tend to be hit or miss for me recently.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4

yes there are interesting projects there - but as soon as the company appears it immediately becomes complete and impossible to get into it!

You're right. Once bounties get announced, the become complete in minutes leaving just the translation bounties available. I personally have been able to join only one project ever since I got registered on their platform

yes there are interesting projects there - but as soon as the company appears it immediately becomes complete and impossible to get into it!
I must say a big thank you to the developers of the  BOUNTYHIVE platform. Very user-friendly interface, constantly new companies, there is a plan for hosting the bounty and the most important thing from it is never back down.

as an option I recommend you look at the platform of the BountyPlatform! sure she will see you more  Wink
I have a very unpleasent experience with this platfom because project which was listed there is a shit. Moreover, payments for Twitter and Facebook was so small. but I have enough followers.

all this because we do not see the result of our work - we need report tables! so that everyone can control himself and the manager!
Yeah, Bountyhive is a really great platform. Many people are concerned because there are no spreadsheets available, but this will change from next month when the platform will add transparency reports. After this feature will be implemented,there will be no more disadvantages in using Bountyhive.

Yes, that will be really good if the platform will have reports!
Activity: 476
I must say a big thank you to the developers of the  BOUNTYHIVE platform. Very user-friendly interface, constantly new companies, there is a plan for hosting the bounty and the most important thing from it is never back down.
Activity: 278
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I have a very unpleasent experience with this platfom because project which was listed there is a shit. Moreover, payments for Twitter and Facebook was so small. but I have enough followers.
Pages:
Jump to: