Pages:
Author

Topic: PLATFORM BOUNTYHIVE.IO (recalls, work experience, wishes) - page 3. (Read 426 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yeah, Bountyhive is a really great platform. Many people are concerned because there are no spreadsheets available, but this will change from next month when the platform will add transparency reports. After this feature will be implemented,there will be no more disadvantages in using Bountyhive.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Good day, respected members of the forum, bounty, cryptotraders well, in general, all who at least somehow connected with the crypt!

Once you come across this thread, then the will of fate, and perhaps a desire or need you are connected to a platform for the bounty - BOUNTYHIVE.IO, well, or plans to become a part of it and join the ranks of thousands of real and maybe not so colleagues  Grin!

1. PREFACE;

Earlier this year, already having some  knowledge about cryptocurrency base, tokens, coins and ICO, I thought to participate in the bounty  Huh, since all real money has already been spent on the purchase of a particular coin  Cool and given that the market in the beginning of the year and now it's not that much that has recovered (while I'm in the minus  Undecided), scalp or trading was not possible, the fate of me led to the idea of ​​taking part in bounty companies Shocked!

2. AND HERE ALL HAD STARTED, HAPPENED AND ENCOUNTERED;

At the forum, of course, I was not registered at that time, so I drew the entire resource from the Internet! GOOGLE led me to the site BOUNTYNIVE.IO)!
After analyzing the rating, the amenities, the design of the site itself and the ease with which it was possible to start working there, I made my choice in its favor!
Well, like everyone else - pumping social networks accounts, getting to know REDDIT (if it is not successful), all this business having attached in the settings of the site - started participating! All the painfully familiar routine work began, well, after some time (month, two), the first results were already visible! since we are not here for fun, but for the sake of increasing our capital, to some extent, began to wonder how on the site you can take more  Huh)? My searches with google led me to the all known http://[b forum, where I ask you to notice really a lot of useful information - especially for beginners !!!
BECAME participate in the subscription! having received a serious difference in the award between social networks and the signature - concluded that there is nothing better than a SIGNATURE NOTHING! at least with participation on the site!
Parallel recognizing the forum, learned that as, how to raise the rank, how to look for bounty and so on. For this time I went to one more site BOUNTYPLATFORM.IO and was pleasantly surprised how everything is decorated and convenient! The truth is that I have not received anything yet, as I am in the process of work!

3. CONCLUSIONS

a. IF YOU ARE NEW, YOU, as it seems to me from personal experience, BEGINS WILL BE SIMILAR ON ANY PLATFORM  !!!
choice there are two of the above I can recommend!

b. YES on the court all the routine process is convenient, all considered automatic and you should not submit reports !!!
But - on BountyHive (no tables, and a HUGE MINES, firstly you do not know how many actual participants, and how unreal - bots, without tables - you have no understanding of the work done you work, that is, accounting, and accordingly - your reward).
At BOUNTIPLATFORM.IO there are tables and this is her HUGE PLUS!

c. AT PLATFORMS  -  GOOD SUPPORT IN THE ONLINE MODE !!!
if there are any questions - the admins will immediately respond to you (on the forum - you need for this time).

d. IF YOU SMART,  I RECOMMEND THAT FORUM - BITCOINTALK.IO[/b]]BITCOINTALK.IO !!!

4. RECOMMENDATIONS AND WISHES

a - Tables!  Enter the tables so that the participants can see for what they receive the reward or not!!!
b - Transparency! I want to understand whether everything is real or not there! (because it's very strange that after the introduced of a new bounty, within an hour everything can be filled by participants)
c. Execution and Responsibility! (written the distribution of tokens then - send, not pull, not sure take time with a more)

This is only my personal observations and I will be grateful if we are all together will supplementing the branch RECOMMENDATIONS, comments or feedback that is useful as a participant OR OWNERS OF THIS SERVICE!

P.S. I hope this article will help  to many, and I, in turn, will be grateful and insanely glad to every gift you gave me merit!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: