Pages:
Author

Topic: Play Poker Online with Bitcoin - 0.006 FREE BTC Everyday - US Player Friendly - page 3. (Read 22701 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
Okay, just signed up and took a look around.  It's mavens software (gold), no active players, deceptive 0.006BTC promotion, and I am very disappointed. Conclusion ---> mavens software can be okay when it has a pool of players to make it a feasible platform, but this site just does not have a player base. Suggestion ---> turn on the bots and let them give away some chips to encourage action, hire some prop players to pad the tables, or initiate a marketing campaign.

I agree, right now there's nothing special keeping poker players on the poker mavens software. I just don't see the incentive to play here over some more established poker rooms online. I would suggest Krill like system which the old seals with clubs used. That always kept me and many players coming back. Pretty much by playing you earn points and those points got you into a pretty hefty freeroll every month. Even with something like that, it makes the transition and grind more worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Okay, just signed up and took a look around.  It's mavens software (gold), no active players, deceptive 0.006BTC promotion, and I am very disappointed. Conclusion ---> mavens software can be okay when it has a pool of players to make it a feasible platform, but this site just does not have a player base. Suggestion ---> turn on the bots and let them give away some chips to encourage action, hire some prop players to pad the tables, or initiate a marketing campaign.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i come here since i see the title its says that 0.006 free btc everyday but i registered and check the tables there is no free bets or tourney

Yeah it is kind of misleading.. You have a "chance" to win a part of 0.006 BTC but you have to find 15 other people at the same time that are willing to register and play the freeroll.. It's been discussed previously.

So the BTC0.006 free is just a chance? Is it like a lottery?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
USer : Nindji  if u wanna know Tongue
Registered for 11 am tournament...  we are 2/30... So exciting Cheesy Shocked
Activity: 43
username : annguyendo
thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
i come here since i see the title its says that 0.006 free btc everyday but i registered and check the tables there is no free bets or tourney

Yeah it is kind of misleading.. You have a "chance" to win a part of 0.006 BTC but you have to find 15 other people at the same time that are willing to register and play the freeroll.. It's been discussed previously.

It is some kind of affiliates program? If you said 15 people and need to register at the same time? If that so, why OP want to do that? 0.006 for every day is pretty good amount due to the current price. In a month you can earn 0.18 btc which is good. Better than a signature campaign, is it to good to be true?

Reading comprehension? I said there's a chance to win a part of 0.006 BTC from a freeroll tournament. But there has to be another 15 or so people to register for the said tournament at the time you want to play, which is unlikely to happen. Therefor it is misleading as to me it seems like he's giving away 0.006 BTC daily to the users, not forcing them to play where, if you are lucky enough to find other players, MIGHT win a PART of 0.006.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

It is some kind of affiliates program? If you said 15 people and need to register at the same time? If that so, why OP want to do that? 0.006 for every day is pretty good amount due to the current price. In a month you can earn 0.18 btc which is good. Better than a signature campaign, is it to good to be true?
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Play Poker Games at Bitoker.com

Perhaps this is a problem right now, but in the future, when the situation improves, users will understand the true meaning of this decision.  Wink
Made a withdrawal 24 hrs ago. Anyone processing it?
Haven’t received.

These delays are temporary, We stopped automatic payments to prevent fraudulent users.
legendary
Meh.

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Made a withdrawal 24 hrs ago. Anyone processing it?
Haven’t received.
WTF I had 790 chips, logged in today and says I have 0 chips. Why did the site take all my chips? And never sent me a an email verification so I could withdraw! WTF is going on with this site. OP please explain?

Same case with me? My chips also gone on my balance, Huh

don't worry, the main server is down because we under ddos attack.

----
we're back, Hello Haters  Cheesy
Activity: 157
WTF I had 790 chips, logged in today and says I have 0 chips. Why did the site take all my chips? And never sent me a an email verification so I could withdraw! WTF is going on with this site. OP please explain?

Same case with me? My chips also gone on my balance, Huh
legendary
Meh.

I would like to see this getting addressed by you r4vani. Seems very troublesome as I've seen similar reports previously.

I still like your site but I think there's been a few issues that may turn away new members.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Just made an account..
Username:rosepetals
Thanks!
Activity: 52
Activity: 178
Sitting at lower limit tables if anyone wants to play or test software.

Edit:

Sitting here waiting I noticed one person registered for tourney in a 45 minutes and looked into requirements to run. 15 players a bit high, do not see this running anytime soon.
Understand the catch 22 of lowering requirements but on a Sunday it might be worth lowering to drive traffic on what should be a busy poker day. Word of mouth most likely drive past lowered requirements after a week or two.
Mobile application development project started today  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: