Pages:
Author

Topic: Play Poker Online with Bitcoin - 0.006 FREE BTC Everyday - US Player Friendly - page 8. (Read 22701 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Play Poker Games at Bitoker.com
right now at bitoker  Cheesy

How long does usally cashouts take ? Do you have any plan to promote the site inside and outside bitcointalk ?  Is it mavens software right  ?  There's any special offer if I'm always online to play agains't anyone in micro games ? I also have a few friends who I've refered to play into another software, there's any promo for me more than just letting them play and get 40% of their life rake ? Looking to hear from you!

withdrawals time is depend too many factors and our algorithm, in normal status send to network instantly, if its marked as manual process so need admin check the request.

unfortunately no, rules be same for everyone.

I was going to check it out but it wouldn't let me watch the action without signing up first ---> I don't like throwing my email out there at every site that makes a claim unless I know what I'm getting first ---> too many clowns sharing our personal information with others in this space.  I might check it out later when there's a larger pool of reviews. Good luck, I hope you do well ---> if you get the traffic, you can count me in from time to time---> I'm a big supporter of bitcoin poker.

We believe the customers have right to have privacy, This is our main reason for creating this website.

you can use temporary email! but in future if you lost your password or 2fa, we can't help you to recover your account.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
I was going to check it out but it wouldn't let me watch the action without signing up first ---> I don't like throwing my email out there at every site that makes a claim unless I know what I'm getting first ---> too many clowns sharing our personal information with others in this space.  I might check it out later when there's a larger pool of reviews. Good luck, I hope you do well ---> if you get the traffic, you can count me in from time to time---> I'm a big supporter of bitcoin poker.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
username : guramina
thank you
Activity: 420
How long does usally cashouts take ? Do you have any plan to promote the site inside and outside bitcointalk ?  Is it mavens software right  ?  There's any special offer if I'm always online to play agains't anyone in micro games ? I also have a few friends who I've refered to play into another software, there's any promo for me more than just letting them play and get 40% of their life rake ? Looking to hear from you!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
UI looks nice and clean. I'll check it out. Do you use the contributed rake method or dealt method?

From what I've gathered so far since I did register it seems to be dealt rake method. Hope to catch you at a table soon enough Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Seems fun, but there's literally no one online now. Maybe its a timezone issue?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
UI looks nice and clean. I'll check it out. Do you use the contributed rake method or dealt method?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger
Sad to see bunch of players already recived their portion of free chips but they are not playing.

Ive spent mine within 5 minutes  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Thanks for the free chips, but your software isn't working for me. I sat at the table 2x and the 'call' and 'fold' buttons don't work. They're dead. So I have to surrender my BB.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
The site looks great, at least you have a good effort in preparing the site (not just a site with default maven software). I think you may get good traffic as long as you know what is/are the best strategy to keep players stay on your site longer. Your first giveaway sounds nice but you have to make sure that there are no abusers who try to claim the giveaway with multi accounts.
Nice, another poker site to play on! I just hope that there would be more players to play with here since that is always the problem with most poker sites.
Sometimes it's so hard to find players to play with. Anyway, good luck with your site and I'll test it out when I get back home. Looking forward to see this site!

Thanks, we need more players to start so take time to most of player know about us  Roll Eyes
send your username on the giveaway thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitoker-giveaway-0006-btc-everyday-2195625
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Nice, another poker site to play on! I just hope that there would be more players to play with here since that is always the problem with most poker sites.
Sometimes it's so hard to find players to play with. Anyway, good luck with your site and I'll test it out when I get back home. Looking forward to see this site!
Congrats on your new website. I can see you are using Poker Mavens software. There are few challenges ahead of you and im interested how do you plan to attract the players, why do you think your website is better than other Mavens poker sites that have almost no traffic?

500 welcome chips is a nice offer but unfortunatelly useless at the moment since there are no players at the tables. Do you plan to use ring bots to get the game kicked off?

Minimum deposit and cashout would be nice to see in FAQ section

thanks for your feedback.
No we not have any plan to use bot, we believe to fair play.

You are a senior member here but you are breaking a well-known rule on this section, please kindly create separate thread for this giveaway on the right/allowed section. Just created an account but I will only post my username once you create a new thread for the giveaway. Dont make your ANN thread full of spam claiming the giveaway. TY

Thank you very much for the information, the mistake was immediately corrected.
I like the UI and I think the room looks good. I'll give it a go and hope for a lot of players joining, the giveaway should help with that. Nice to see some new faces in the poker space, especially a BTC exclusive one.

My username is over there is the same as here: Hhampuz, thank you Smiley.

thanks for your positive feedback, we need more people to know about our website.
and its need time and support from bitcoin community  Smiley
It's curious to see that you explicitly support US players joining. Most sites that allow US players don't make a big deal about it, probably because of the possible implications if the government decides to crack down on online betting.

exactly! Our main reason was the lack of such a website. We welcome players from all over the globe including the U.S. also very soon we run a TOR mirror for super sensitive player  Cheesy
iam just trying to test withdrawal from your site,seem like be manual processed
how long time to processed the withdrawal.

a good gambling site must have good deposit and withdrawal instantly

Don't expect too much from free money, I believe you have just tried to withdraw the money from the giveaway after you play and win with the giveaway. It is normal if they do manual process to avoid abusers, it is just an exception for you and all those who try to withdraw any winnings from the giveaway. So be patient for your free money.
its just 100k sat,for the test and for 20k sat fee the transaction is fast( from processed by admin)

if admin offline for hours so its take time so long i think

it's depending on your withdrawal puttin on the what circle by our algorithm (automatic/manual process)
we have some change now because of giveaway program and avoid abusers.
Pages:
Jump to: