Pages:
Author

Topic: Play with your profit or not? - page 18. (Read 34050 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 27, 2017, 02:27:36 PM
yes of course if i dont play with my profit i cant profit more In most cases withdraw half of my profit and play with other half .
You are right; if you will not play with your profit then you cannot earn more profit. But in gambling world, most of the time gambler ends up losing everything if they keep on striking again and again. Isn't better to invest that profit in some more reliable and working method like trading or buying a share in some business etc ?
People play with their profits only if they want to double it but unluckily, they end up losing all and are left with empty hands. This is only a luck based game and it does not give you good results most of the time. Hence, if you have really made some amount then it is advisable for you to invest it in some other work.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
August 27, 2017, 04:59:38 AM
the more you put in, the profits you'll get when you win will be really big. So bet on everything you have, with the proficiency you have will make you profit. but, it's too risky, so I do not do that if playing gambling.
What kind of advice is this?
Bet everything you have? Unless you are being sarcastic it is stupidest advice I've ever heard in this section. I agree on if you put more money and play on higher stakes you can win more(logically) but what if you can't afford it? It's stupid, lets all sell everything we have and gamble, i am sure someone will win a lot and others will lose.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
August 27, 2017, 04:15:14 AM
the more you put in, the profits you'll get when you win will be really big. So bet on everything you have, with the proficiency you have will make you profit. but, it's too risky, so I do not do that if playing gambling.
That's what we do if we are a real gambler, it doesn't matter if we lose it all as long as we tried our best effort because winning does not happen all the time so if we see that we are lucky we should seize the opportunity and go all in. We just need to understand and the risk and be matured enough, we lose and that is normal but to win big is something that would satisfy us. If you play safe you will still gonna lose in the long run, think of that.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 27, 2017, 04:02:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
August 27, 2017, 03:44:23 AM
When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?

I actually play with just my profit and keep my initial money when gambling. I don't want to lose my own money that's why I just play with my profit when I gamble. Gambling is fun, but it's frustrating if you're losing a lot of money.

How do you make any profit if you keep your initial money away from gambling? Please dont spam the forum with your signature just for earning - make some constructive posts too.

If you dont want to lose any money then why gamble at all? There are other methods to earn money. You can try trading altcoins and bitcoin. You can also try playing the EV+ games like poker and try sports-betting where you can get an edge over other player.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 11:19:11 PM
When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?

Play only the money you can afford to lose. It was always better to invest your profit, for gambling was not good for you. Just invest for the long run. You will have the last laugh. 😁
Good thing to know it. But im not kind of person i ussualy invest in short terms and always wanted to play gambling .Gambling is good for me because i can get out to my problems and to have fun playing gambling at the moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 26, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

Play only the money you can afford to lose. It was always better to invest your profit, for gambling was not good for you. Just invest for the long run. You will have the last laugh. 😁
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 10:20:05 PM
Whenever I make profits I withdraw it on the spot instead of gambling again with that money and keep my initial investment intact and continue to gamble only with that money so even if I loose its fine as I have already made some profits so at least I am not in loss.

Even if you lose, that is not fine at all. You have waste your time to play and yet if you lose eveythig that means you have just waste your time for nothing. Instead of not taking anything, you should be taking atleast some from it so that your effort is not really in vain even if you lose everything
It's fine if you already accepted the fact that you will lose most of the time, with that in mind you know how to handle yourself in gambling already and you will not gonna put a big amount that will make you regret after you lose it. What I am trying to say is that we are gambling to win but since we only have a little chance to win then it's good to accept it already that anytime you will lose so you will not gonna be addicted and chase your loses.
accepting the fact that gambling's nature is truly like that and its not that really reliable in terms of earning, it is just your pure luck or chances to win every turn. some may say that it is just fine to lose as long as they already took their initial capital, but in different manners also its a bit discouraging once you will lose and then you just find yourself being addicted. if it is your way of relieving your stress then we cannot judge you or tell you what to do.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 26, 2017, 09:49:38 PM
Whenever I make profits I withdraw it on the spot instead of gambling again with that money and keep my initial investment intact and continue to gamble only with that money so even if I loose its fine as I have already made some profits so at least I am not in loss.

Even if you lose, that is not fine at all. You have waste your time to play and yet if you lose eveythig that means you have just waste your time for nothing. Instead of not taking anything, you should be taking atleast some from it so that your effort is not really in vain even if you lose everything
It's fine if you already accepted the fact that you will lose most of the time, with that in mind you know how to handle yourself in gambling already and you will not gonna put a big amount that will make you regret after you lose it. What I am trying to say is that we are gambling to win but since we only have a little chance to win then it's good to accept it already that anytime you will lose so you will not gonna be addicted and chase your loses.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2017, 08:38:56 PM

Activity: 759
Merit: 505
August 26, 2017, 06:33:22 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
August 26, 2017, 11:46:48 AM
I play with my profit untill it's lost and then I put  my money again on the table, but only amounts I can afford to lose and which doesn't impact my life.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 09:50:24 AM
I'm playing with my profit, because I could not have this money in case of a loss and they are not so sorry to lose. In general, I consider this as entertainment and do not set a goal to make a profit.

Gains and losses are indeed depends on how we play. If we play the right way and it certainly will benefit, as well as vice versa. One key to profiting in gambling is playing with patience and always use the strategy. For if we play without the use of controll or patience surely it'll be messy, though strategy and plan that is created is very good, Gambling also won't likely give an advantage to those who play in a way that is bad and greedy, as indeed all influence in handling or administering a thought towards the brain
Activity: 434
August 26, 2017, 09:15:16 AM
Actually when I gamble and I won more than my capital or even reach a certain amount I am aiming for I would usually withdraw the capital and play half of the profit I won. But most of the time I withdraw everything once I profit more than my capital already, better safe than sorry.
You are right man, I always do like you do, When i won a nice amount that it will be more than my capital, I would like to withdraw this amount than losing it if I play with it again. I don't like to change my mood to bad.
Also, If i have some goals, I want to reach it with all my power.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 09:06:11 AM
Actually when I gamble and I won more than my capital or even reach a certain amount I am aiming for I would usually withdraw the capital and play half of the profit I won. But most of the time I withdraw everything once I profit more than my capital already, better safe than sorry.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 26, 2017, 08:34:19 AM
I'm playing with my profit, because I could not have this money in case of a loss and they are not so sorry to lose. In general, I consider this as entertainment and do not set a goal to make a profit.

If you just gamble for entertainment and then make a profit, why should you use all your profits to Gamble again? I mean Why do not you keep some of your profits? Making money is not your goal, but if you get money, why do not you keep some? Is not that better? You get more than you want. It's not hard to keep some.
that's right mate if you have already some gains why will you move back and play for more I think its should be use wisely and if diversion is the good terms
maybe splitting your earnings to another investment if you really cant avoid playing back just use the half of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

I actually play with just my profit and keep my initial money when gambling. I don't want to lose my own money that's why I just play with my profit when I gamble. Gambling is fun, but it's frustrating if you're losing a lot of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 07:40:22 AM

If you just gamble for entertainment and then make a profit, why should you use all your profits to Gamble again? I mean Why do not you keep some of your profits? Making money is not your goal, but if you get money, why do not you keep some? Is not that better? You get more than you want. It's not hard to keep some.
Activity: 503
August 26, 2017, 07:06:40 AM

When I earned a lot of profit through gambling, I keep my own money and just play with my winning. This way I can secure my own money and just enjoy the money that I earned. With this kind of practice, I earn a lot of money through gambling and it's true that I lose some, but I don't lose any money because it came from my winnings.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 26, 2017, 06:29:26 AM

If you are considering gambling as an entertainment and you don't set any goals with it, you are probably rich enough though. As most of the gamblers are playing with profit too but we had almost the same agenda to make profit and add some additional money in our pocket. And everyone feels sorry when we are about to lose this profit.

Rich or poor, you have to set limits! It would be stupid not to do it as there is a great chance that you will just bet everything you have and never be able to get it back.
Even if you are rich, what if you bet like 10% of your riches everyday? That would only take you 10 days to fully deplete all your money and you won't even know what hit you.

Relax you don't have to use exclamation with it mate. We know that setting up a limit is essential whether you'll use your profit or not. And those people that are betting with 10% of their riches daily then they will be poor for just 10 days of gambling and that's a road to becoming poor. I wouldn't consider those type of gamblers and they are irresponsible.
Pages:
Jump to: