Pages:
Author

Topic: Please explain the ban reason - page 3. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
May 07, 2020, 08:41:36 AM
I don't see any specific examples of low quality posts in your post history. If some of them were deleted, I am sure you would have got notification about it.

I can see some posts with less time gap between them ( mostly of some minutes ) but still I don't think that would count as post busting.

I can see just two of your replies deleted recently in the modlog.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
May 07, 2020, 08:09:55 AM
What is "Burst posting" Huh

Burst posting means that you posting a lot of (low quality posts) or (off topic in threads) in a short time  !
If you doing that only to increase your activity or post count to maybe rank up it can be seen as burst posting too.
Bots have done that too in the past to keep the threads on top of the page where they posting.

Also maybe its possible because of your Username or a other reason!

But you have to wait for a Moderator or Global Moderator to tell you what exactly the reason for the ban.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 07, 2020, 05:48:29 AM
-snip-

This is not my case. I had not started many topics. I wrote in other topics, but someone decided that too much?
I ask again: it has become forbidden to write a lot here?

Obv. your posts were of low quality and you were posting alot of them and thats why they got removed.
I mean the reasoning is pretty obvious.

Obv if my posts "were of low quality" then they should by removed. But my posts was not removed but I have been banned.
Where is the logic ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 265
Buy Bitcoin!
May 07, 2020, 05:37:53 AM
-snip-

This is not my case. I had not started many topics. I wrote in other topics, but someone decided that too much?

Obv. your posts were of low quality and you were posting alot of them and thats why they got removed.
I mean the reasoning is pretty obvious.
May 07, 2020, 05:30:34 AM
It is probably not a nice thing to see to start many topics at the same time.
Make the Topics that are created unique, make sure they haven't posted before and make them posts of higher quality.

Posts such as,
Whats your favorite color?
Whats your favorite car?
are low quality.

High Quality posts would be posts that help the community or a question that you might have that hasn't been answered before.

These are just examples.

Activity: 504
Merit: 265
Buy Bitcoin!
May 07, 2020, 05:21:58 AM
It is probably not a nice thing to see to start many topics at the same time.
Make the Topics that are created unique, make sure they haven't posted before and make them posts of higher quality.

Posts such as,
Whats your favorite color?
Whats your favorite car?
are low quality.

High Quality posts would be posts that help the community or a question that you might have that hasn't been answered before.

These are just examples.
May 07, 2020, 05:18:51 AM
User: ~DefaultTrust
Reason: Burst posting / low quality posts

I have not see any logic at all.

What is "Burst posting" Huh I am not bot and my posting is totally from head. Is it forbidden to write many posts here?
What is "low quality posts" Huh There was only one deleted post with that reason  at 4.05.2020. If other messages are "low quality" why there are not deleted then?
Pages:
Jump to: