Pages:
Author

Topic: please give your best advice for newbie? - page 5. (Read 5594 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Best advice I can give is buy bitcoin on a exchange like locabitcoins.

Setup a coldwallet - and forget the price come back every 6 months on the price or follow the price a monthly 1 time basis.

Then focus on making money in fiat form and continue this pattern until the value reaches where you have a sizable selling point.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
just hold and price go up meny cuz halfening  Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Use your skills in this forum. You can earn money introducing them (like designing and development). You can open your own service here in this forum. We have separate section here. You will be very happy to see you wallets pilling up. All the best dude.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Try earning as many bitcoin, also try to stay away from scams which might interest you with big profit. Initially be in close observation, it might help you get increased earning as well learning about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Good that you found out that faucets are a waste of time. Not really though. Spend a few minutes daily on faucet. Those rewards can at least pay for some transaction fees in the future. I would recommend https://freebitco.in/ and http://bitrevenues.com (sorry for advertising my own site :p). Again, just spend a few minutes on faucets only.

As for signature campaign, as long as you stay active, you will be like me (or even better) in just a year or so. Today, I am able to earn up to 50USD a week from just posting online.

Beside faucets and Bitcointalk, you may consider running your own faucet and make Bitcoin from it. If you have time and is hardworking, try to learn HTML and PHP. You can then create a unique site and make money from advertisement of sales.

Hfgl!
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
I suggest you participate in bounty campaigns of other non BTC coins, and after getting the reward exchange the coins for BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
you have to learn to get something good, or if you do not want. enough to build your account and join the signature campaign, because this is the easiest and best way.
and do what u love to do, its easiest way to get good at it and sell ur services
for example graphics, photography, art, some programming language there are endless possibilities
yeah for learning has a skill that is useful to get bitcoin, we must love this profession, because it will be easier to learn. For example, if you love to write, you can create a blog about bitcoin and earn money from it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
hi i want to know how to get bitcoin apart faucet, I know the signature campaign. but I have not worth, because the rank account is too low.
trading may be at the moment I can not do it, because I do not have the capital and I do not have any skills that could be sell. Can you tell me, outside this forum, a good job to get bitcoin?

This time I did just make from faucet and sometimes hunting giveaway.

if not a lot of what you can do, I would advise you to increase your account up to the highest rank then joined the signature campaign. and for the time being continue to diligently seek giveaway, and if you get a better amount, you can use it to do a little trading in trading altcoins. you still have to learn also about it, maybe if you have a friend of experts in the trade, it could be better. remember not to spend it on gambling.
Activity: 210
Buy them. Get real world moneys from working a job, and buy them from an exchange like coin base.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
hi i want to know how to get bitcoin apart faucet, I know the signature campaign. but I have not worth, because the rank account is too low.
trading may be at the moment I can not do it, because I do not have the capital and I do not have any skills that could be sell. Can you tell me, outside this forum, a good job to get bitcoin?

You going to need to think outside the box and believe in yourself. Anything can be done.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if i were you i would just buy a lot of bitcoins and that would be it, i would wait for an increase
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Just buy some and stop messing around. Had you done that a year ago you would have paid about $250. There is no free lunch here. If you beleive in BTC then use it and don't look back.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

I have a new method that you can earn but this is the first time to see this site that you can earn by uploading files one they download you will earn..
They are paying $2-$21 per 1000 downloads.. i will pm you the link also the sample of my upload and i hope i can make too just test it too and help each other..
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important

theres the other way go to altoin section you can find more altcoin with bounties easy task that you can earn altcoin then you can sell altcoin for a better price.. once their release it..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
You must want to learn something to gain greater bitcoin. but if you are lazy enough, you can only increase your account to join the signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I see you have already registered an account long enough, you just need to be diligent to make a post, it will quickly rise and not have to wait for several months. after that you can join the signature campaign, because it is the best way if you do not have any.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
you have to learn to get something good, or if you do not want. enough to build your account and join the signature campaign, because this is the easiest and best way.
and do what u love to do, its easiest way to get good at it and sell ur services
for example graphics, photography, art, some programming language there are endless possibilities
Activity: 238
Dude, this is the correct time you can see more in head count, do more business in this forum. The value is really getting high. As a newbie, you have a good opportunity to learn more. Try buying and selling out. Try trading. You will be more exited to see you wallet gets pilled up. All the best dude. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 509

And another advise is that you can join different social media campaigns if you have social media account such as twitter etc... You can easily work on these sites but you must have twitter account almost 1 month older and have 1000+ followers.....

yes I have seen this in the service section, but followers must be relatively users cryptocurrency, right?

yeah right, if you want join social media campaign, the average follower must relate to cryptocurrency, but it also you must have a real follower more than a fake follower.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

And another advise is that you can join different social media campaigns if you have social media account such as twitter etc... You can easily work on these sites but you must have twitter account almost 1 month older and have 1000+ followers.....

yes I have seen this in the service section, but followers must be relatively users cryptocurrency, right?
Pages:
Jump to: