Pages:
Author

Topic: please give your best advice for newbie? - page 7. (Read 5594 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Don't use faceuts its just a waste of time , its not Profitable anymore , you will make 5$ within a month
What i advice you is to rank up your account minimum to member and join signature campaigns. you will make some bitcoins , but faceuts and sig are just a pocket money , so what i advice you the most is to exchange your dollars to bitcoins and start trading and make money , or dont use the money and you will see it rise.
besides how to make money , read in the forum and learn about bitcoin
i hope you have good luck , for anything you facing with feel free to pm me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
hi i want to know how to get bitcoin apart faucet, I know the signature campaign. but I have not worth, because the rank account is too low.
trading may be at the moment I can not do it, because I do not have the capital and I do not have any skills that could be sell. Can you tell me, outside this forum, a good job to get bitcoin?

This time I did just make from faucet and sometimes hunting giveaway.

You don't have any skill to sell and i think the best way is only signature campaign, but your rank account still newbie. Maybe you can start invest on your account now by posting a great post, so when your rank at Full member or more you can easily find a signcamp.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
As you said you don't have the rank to do a signature campaign yet, so while you're ranking up I recommend you learn about bitcoin. If you've got any skills (programming, designing, writing, ...) you can always offer them in return for bitcoins, or you can just buy bitcoina with fiat Smiley

maybe I will focus to increase my rank account. I can not learn about programming, designing or writing, it is too difficult for me and I have no basis about it.
hi i want to know how to get bitcoin apart faucet, I know the signature campaign. but I have not worth, because the rank account is too low.
trading may be at the moment I can not do it, because I do not have the capital and I do not have any skills that could be sell. Can you tell me, outside this forum, a good job to get bitcoin?

Try to doing captcha service , just type captcha word and got reward.
Or doing some survey and you can playing some games and of course you get bitcoin while you playing games.
And post quality post on this forum , later you will join to signature campaign
Can you give captcha sites are legit? maybe I'll try it. it was better than faucet? and also give me link sites playing games can get bitcoin?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Or doing some survey and you can playing some games and of course you get bitcoin while you playing games.

Yes we can also get from doing some captcha service but i think it is like doing faucet because it is also very time consuming for a very small amount of money, but we know that Patience is a virtue.
But it's make your time more efficient , you don't need to surf around to visit the faucet.
And for captcha service , you must see the word and type it. That's it
But yes , patience is virtue . For newbie , not much you can do. So patience is good for newbie
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
not much can be done by newbie, besides you just keep on doing what you are doing now, then collect capital, or to focus on increase your account first and then join the signature campaign.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Earn bitcoins in faucets and signature campaigns,,if you have earned some gamble ,and if you wiin use it to buy some altcoins or make as capital on trading,never join on hyip/ doublers
Activity: 364

Yes we can also get from doing some captcha service but i think it is like doing faucet because it is also very time consuming for a very small amount of money, but we know that Patience is a virtue.
Activity: 462
As you said you don't have the rank to do a signature campaign yet, so while you're ranking up I recommend you learn about bitcoin. If you've got any skills (programming, designing, writing, ...) you can always offer them in return for bitcoins, or you can just buy bitcoina with fiat Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

I will give u good advice but it demands action. You should get a job, part-time job, any "normal" job. Earn money, buy BTC with money. See it rise Smiley
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Pages:
Jump to: