Pages:
Author

Topic: Please help me smash these Yahoo retards. - page 2. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
February 27, 2014, 08:42:58 AM
Acting like an ass is not getting your point across? It puts people on the defensive (see what I did there?)

Be open and discuss, share links to real information.
People don't understand this situation...that's understandable. Right?
Help people understand.

I want to agree but when your roomate keeps trashing btc as "monopoly money" while you teach the people about it in front of him since 2010, You cannot fight the urge to argue with him this way in 2014.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 27, 2014, 08:40:16 AM
Show these retards how stupid and uneducated they are. Insult their logic and grammar. Hold nothing back. I've been trolln' them for the last 3 hours and the zombies just keep coming. We need the best and this forum is where they all are!!!
Bitcoin does not need them. In fact, the world will be a better place if those people and the ones gullible enough to be swayed by them do not hold Bitcoins now. Forget about them.
We should have started executing the low beings, long ago.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
February 27, 2014, 04:37:41 AM
Isn't bitcoin just that thing that people use to buy drugs and launder their money?  Lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 27, 2014, 04:28:19 AM
No matter what we do they will not understand bitcoin, it is totally waste of time teaching them.
legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
February 27, 2014, 04:13:37 AM
My contribution there:

It is truly sad when you see how much uneducation flows around here. There is few things about Bitcoin you need to remember:

1) There's is no central authority to play the game of emission of money thus regulate markets and regulate poverty and wealth of market participants.
2) There is no central database, it's all P2P, you can't technically turn off Bitcoin.
3) Everything could be/is anonymous, and everything is transparent in some sense.
4) There are no transfer fees.

What we have here is total money revolution. Not that I say Bitcoin is final solution, but it's hell of a good start. It's real civilization advancement, the biggest thing that happened after Internet, that's for sure. And it will obviously rule the online markets very soon!

Smart ones, hang on and enjoy the ride. Stupid ones, go to war, die, we don't need you animals.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 27, 2014, 02:39:24 AM
Show these retards how stupid and uneducated they are. Insult their logic and grammar. Hold nothing back. I've been trolln' them for the last 3 hours and the zombies just keep coming. We need the best and this forum is where they all are!!!
Bitcoin does not need them. In fact, the world will be a better place if those people and the ones gullible enough to be swayed by them do not hold Bitcoins now. Forget about them.

Absolutely correct.
February 27, 2014, 02:33:48 AM
Acting like an ass is not getting your point across? It puts people on the defensive (see what I did there?)

Help people understand.
and in my case wait to post until morning and after your morning coffee.

*Made me laugh

I'm a better human after coffee

Smiley  Nothing wrong with a daily visit from our friend Joe, warms the soul and brightens the outlook. 
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
February 27, 2014, 02:30:49 AM
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
February 27, 2014, 02:24:02 AM

Help people understand.

*Made me laugh

I'm certainly a better human after coffee
February 27, 2014, 02:06:05 AM

Help people understand.
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
February 27, 2014, 02:02:16 AM

Help people understand.
February 27, 2014, 01:58:09 AM
guys I just dunno why dont you focus all that effort in one extra education good article about crypto. For example no one ever did one from praxology point of view, that would be interesting, not?

LOL!! You're right, it is a colossal waste of time, but it was damn fun, and I can't be more proud of my men. They preformed with honor and gallantry. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.

You couldn't have said it better.

My thoughts exactly.  I'm actually working on a project which is cryptocurrency related right now but just couldn't help myself.
February 27, 2014, 01:56:59 AM
guys I just dunno why dont you focus all that effort in one extra education good article about crypto. For example no one ever did one from praxology point of view, that would be interesting, not?

LOL!! You're right, it is a colossal waste of time, but it was damn fun, and I can't be more proud of my men. They preformed with honor and gallantry. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.

Hooah!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 27, 2014, 01:51:49 AM

You couldn't have said it better.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 27, 2014, 01:44:53 AM
Too many mentally challenged people on the web.
Activity: 62
February 27, 2014, 01:38:24 AM

February 27, 2014, 01:28:09 AM
Hats off to Kevin / BittBurger You actually trying to reason with these retards I'm just insulting them  Grin but wow what a trooper. It's like he types faster than I can read.  Shocked
I don't see anything wrong with venting and throwing some insults back at them.  Most of their statements are slanted, angry, and honestly scary.
February 27, 2014, 01:26:46 AM
IMO it's not worth it.  It's unlikely a comment on an article will every change anyone's opinion or make them go get educated on a topic. Also many are probably just trolling for reactions from people, so they can troll some more.

I saw an article on CNN the other day and the only thing I posted was  "Bitcoin itself is still fine and still here, MT Gox was only a single company. Long term bitcoin will continue to move on".   Something like that.  The amount of hate responses I got from people calling me a "scammer"  or saying "you must have bitcoin huh" or "LOL this is the stupidest thing ive ever read" or "Hows it feel to lose your life savings nerd!".... it went on and on.  I was tempted to respond but realized it's not worth it.  It was quite shocking to see so many responses like that though to what I thought was a logical post on my part.

It is absolutely frightening the amount of ignorance in the world.  And that they take time out to post replies that are absolutely slanted, un-informed, and frankly stupid (lacking any intelligently formed opinion).  They take the word "scammer" like it is a catch phrase. lol  You are right, replying does nothing.  Except maybe help vent some frustration, yet it is not completely positive and more negative posts are found.  Maybe those folks were hired by JPMorgan or BOA or Paypal?  I wouldn't be surprised.... .05 per derogatory post.
Activity: 62
February 27, 2014, 01:25:16 AM
Hats off to Kevin / BittBurger You actually trying to reason with these retards I'm just insulting them  Grin but wow what a trooper. It's like he types faster than I can read.  Shocked
February 27, 2014, 01:23:12 AM
It's time to strikes back. It is really annoying most bitcoiners posts is hidden because of the noobs thumbs down. They know nothing about bitcoin. They think mtgox == bitcoin. Based no their knowledge if mtgox is dead bitcoin is also dead. lol

lol.  I completely agree!  Frustrating.  But a majority of us in the Bitcoin community are educated, intelligent, hard working.  It is sometimes hard for folks like us to convey revolutionary products to "common" or "average joe" type people. At least that is what it seems to me. lol
Pages:
Jump to: