Pages:
Author

Topic: Please recommend me 1 best Altcoin to buy - page 30. (Read 11217 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 06:04:51 PM
If I could only recommend one, it'd be Blocknet. Low market cap of only $60 million, yet their trustless exchange tech is potentially the most advanced, and a game changer for the entire crypto ecosystem (not just a niche product like most ICOs).
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
Hi!

I have some suggestions, but remember: This is not a buying advise, do some research and make your own judgement:

Short/Mid-term: F1rstblood (1st). It looks like it's about to rise. High potential in a "new" sector!

Long term: NEO. This is really interesting and innovative technology. Not to mentioned it has originated from China and will probably be very big there. Huge potential!

Long term: Verium/Vericoin: Verium is the "gold", Vericoin the "money". The dual blockchain "Binary-Chain" is really interesting and solves many of the issues Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies face. This could grow high!

All of these can be found on Bittrex.

Happy investing!:) (And do not invest more than you can afford to lose!)

-Sim

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 08, 2017, 04:49:10 PM
Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
Pages:
Jump to: