Pages:
Author

Topic: Please recommend me 1 best Altcoin to buy - page 9. (Read 11196 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
I think if you want to play it safe and just pick something up to let it sit and grow, then ethereum would be a safe bet that would still have potential for a good amount of growth.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 12, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
I suggest you to take a look at Cindicator: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncnd-cindicator-hybrid-intelligence-for-financial-markets-september-12-2062875
It is a disruptive project for traders and it may also be a very good investment for both short and long term since its price is still low (only 0.17$ right now)
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
I will recommend you Vechain project and its coin is VEN. It's a promising coin that 2018 predictions are really positive so it's considered as an investment coin. Their project is also a useful one, I recommend you to make some research and find out about their hotshot partnerships. Also there is an upcoming event for rebranding of the coin and will change its name to VET. This event will be held on 26th of Feb and all community is holding and buying more for price rising expectations.

Another promising project is BABB (token name is BAX) which will be a decentralized banking platform that will allow anyone to open a bank account and attract financial services. Their ICO process is ongoing, so you can participate early to make an investment.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
Have you heard about the Anoncoin and I2P partnership?

They are creating I2CASH.

Just mindblowing.
Activity: 55
February 12, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
Go for Nebl guys
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
I think eth is the best and I do not see any to replace it in the near future
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
February 12, 2018, 09:54:05 AM
shift is a great coin and will be one of the first ones who decentralize the web
it will be much better than tor and its already working but still not open but will be this year!

shiftnrg.org low price 3 dollars and low supply 11m

the price before the crash reached an ath of 12 dollars

white paper: https://www.shiftnrg.org/download/shift-introductory-paper.pdf
Activity: 58
February 12, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
Ethereum is best altcoin by me. its also best coin of this year . ETH has also show its full potential

I also think ETH is good. You can also consider Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Helli everybody
February 12, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
XRP,Neo,EOS,ETH  ,Iota ,ADA  i have buy a lot haha
Activity: 22
February 12, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
You already have good coins, additionally I would recommend IOTA, ADA (Cardano), WABI, Bitcoin cash, ETH classic, Monero, TRON
Activity: 210
February 12, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Ethereum is best altcoin by me. its also best coin of this year . ETH has also show its full potential
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 08:32:39 AM
before presenting my selection, I want to stress that it is a very good time to buy now. Finally a lot of them dipped, torn down by the temporary downfall of bitcoin.
I'm also constantly looking for promising Altcoins to invest in, preferably if the price is relatively low:

My Top 3:
-Populous
-Aelf
-Quantstamp

Good luck to us both.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
February 12, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
I have about 35 coins in my briefcase. I can not choose from them even 10, I think that all will grow, and what will grow more difficult to guess.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
I have my reservation when i see people mentioning IOTA.
How are we sure that IOTA would be viable?

At this point it's theoretical and has not been stress tested. We may even see multiple forks on IOTA before it comes to fruition, which would take a very long time 5-10yrs.

Activity: 18
February 12, 2018, 07:38:25 AM
DeepOnion: Privacy coin with huge community, looks promising
IOTA: Long term investment but they are in the best position for the IoT market imo

(disclaimer: am invested in IOTA Wink )
Activity: 41
February 12, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
I think Zoin is the best coin to buy. The price is at the moment low, and i think it can grow bigger and bigger.
Activity: 177
February 12, 2018, 07:25:09 AM
Ethereum Classic has an ''airdrop'' soon, be sure to keep them in your own ERCC20 wallet or whatever it is called

It might go up in anticipation, but even if it doesn't, the token might become worth something.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
February 12, 2018, 07:08:04 AM
Sumokoin seems promising. Zoin has potential too. Both are offering complete anonymity and are priced at a level that would allow adoption from certain circles of interested parties in such transaction (if they get listed on more exchanges).
Sumokoin may be a good coin but he is asking for the best altcoins to buy. The best alternative coin is Ethereum. We all know that or bitcoin cash can also be given a thought. But Ethereum is at the top of altcoins since the beginning and has maintained this position.

That means it has more potential than any other. Personally, I would have recommended bitcoin but it does not come under altcoins title. Ethereum will be giving the most profit if bought now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 10:23:50 AM
The best altcoin to buy now is bitcoinwhite(BTW) you can see on their site it's very professional project and i believe this coin will be next bitcoin in a few year. Website : bitcoinwhite.org
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
February 11, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

That's good you have some precious altocoin. You are looking forward for another best altocoin. I want to suggest you to buy AION. It will hit end of this year, just time to watch.
Pages:
Jump to: