Pages:
Author

Topic: Please recommend me 1 best Altcoin to buy - page 7. (Read 11196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
TRON (TRX) I've bought when the price 600 satoshi, and now the price around 800 satoshi. I believe the current price can still be increased because next month they would launch mainnet, and I am sure it will be easy to reach 1k satoshi even more.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
You have a very good set of coins! Perhaps it is worth paying attention to some kind of cheap coin like Aethernites. It seems to me that this coin has a good potential
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
you can choose ARK . the best bridge technology , in the future , it will connect all communities . that would be a powerful force , that would push ark prices up sharply . now it only costs $3.5 .
Activity: 210
In my opinion, you should ask a few people ahead and ask their own individual. I think you ask on this forum a lot of people and they give a lot of different opinions, so it will make it hard for you to choose a potential coin among the coins they have proposed for you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think there is a great altcoins in the top cryptocurrencies, it's Monero, the altcoin which is undervalued of all the time, i recommend you to invest in Monero rightnow because the price is low now, but when we talk about the potential, its technology is magnificant,  it can not be hack and every transaction we make is completely anonymous and untraceable, no third parties can find out the user, so anyone want to avoid the control of government will choose Monero, i personally think in the future when cryptocurrencies is more strictly controlled by government more and more investors will use Monero instead other altcoin, making its value increase in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Of the coins that I currently have, I would suggest buying EOS. It keeps well and I think that's not the end of its rise.
Activity: 287
u need coins that withhold a usable value. preferably with a low market cap. I see UTN as a very promising coin. They just launched their own blockchain a week ago. and it will moon when their own wallets gets up and running. then it will also get enlisted on bigger exchanges. its also a PoS coin with masternodes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
That is very difficult to answer. I am in the favor of neo. Neo is among the most potential altcoins. but universa and sonm can also go one day x 100 or more. I think nobody knows the token that makes us really rich.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
ins ecosystem this coin is a very evolving coin I think that 2018 will be the year of this coin 2x in 2 weeks and rare coins that accomplish this very rare event.
Activity: 224
Right now I would buy stellar and smartlands.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
You can't buy only 1 altcoin. You need to buy at least 3-4 to get a balanced portfolio.
Yes good to split your investment in 3-5 coins which could have a bigger chances of profit. Invest in ethereum and look for other coins to add in your portfolio. Aside from eth their are other coins worth and good project.
I also consider diversification as better than putting all eggs in basket but the amount of investment should be different for all the chosen digital coins. most important, bitcoin should be in this list and a big portion should be spend on this coin as it can make a person rich quicker than any other asset. Then Ethereum, Litecoin, waves, EOS and many more can be given a thought.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.

You can go for Monero. It is a promising investment other than Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple. It is the best privacy coin and provides complete anonymity in its transactions. With its ring signature it makes the transactions untraceable and keeps the identity of the sender and reciever private. This becomes the major factor for the coin to have most popularity. It currently has a market capital of $4 billion and has the potential to cross the $600 mark by the end of 2018. Hence, it will give you good profit gains.
Activity: 182

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Those coins that I would recommend to buy in the first place you already have. This list can be supplemented by such coins as ripple and IOTA. They are in good standing with many.
Activity: 532
well to be on the safe side i think you should look into the following projects : Ethereum ,OmiseGo, WaltonChain , VeChain and Neo All these projects are solid with lots of good partnerships.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
You might invest in Bitcoin Cash. It is supported by many retailers now.
Activity: 248
You can't buy only 1 altcoin. You need to buy at least 3-4 to get a balanced portfolio.
Yes good to split your investment in 3-5 coins which could have a bigger chances of profit. Invest in ethereum and look for other coins to add in your portfolio. Aside from eth their are other coins worth and good project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
If you want to ask about only 1 then i thin raiblocks (NANO) is a great project, its all time high during last bull run shows its massive potential and im sure in the next bull run it will make a new all time high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
I made my own investment on Hshare (HSR)..I have a little Neblio (NEBL) investment besides that..I also opted for DataBrokerDao, which is in my signature.
Activity: 47
If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 9000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, fantastic dev which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and they plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.
Fork and rebase with a lot of new features is scheduled for 1 May.

Cheers !
Pages:
Jump to: