Pages:
Author

Topic: Please suggest a cloud mining service - page 2. (Read 4756 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 04, 2017, 05:48:19 AM
I could suggest you better stay away from cloud mining if you really want to try cloud mining you can choose eobot for claiming faucet and have fun .Again dont invest in that its really not worth . Just have fun with claiming faucet for GHZ For your reference . https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=758148
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
June 18, 2017, 01:39:21 PM
only legit one imo is hashnest, profitability not so much..take a look.
I would avoid any cloud mining sites as it is really difficult to get the ROI.

True that. I was just suggesting the only legit cloud mining service that I know of, I did say that it is not much profitable.

EDIT: you can try nicehash, if you are keen on doing mining without the hassle of setting up your own rigs... it is much better
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 12:01:05 PM
what about MinerGate?
If you think minergate is profitable for you then you can mine with it,it is not a cloud mining site but they will literally help you in mining with their web based or software based platform.

I would avoid any cloud mining sites as it is really difficult to get the ROI.
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
June 18, 2017, 06:37:24 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 11, 2017, 05:00:07 AM
If you are really thinking to invest in a cloud mining service to earn profit, you are lossing your money. almost all cloudmining services offer a ponzi scheme. They are usually all scam. In market, 99% of yhe total cloud mining sites are scam. You can find a proper cloud mining site and invest there. but at the all time investing in a cloud mining site is a loss. They can anytime shut downl and run with all your money. I would suggest you to invest in trading or mining rather then cloud mining sites.

Do you need 100 years to see that my U2 system is profitable?

Hi guys,
I'm new to uᴉoɔʇᴉq and cryptocurrency. I wanted to invest in a cloud mining site to start off.
Could you guys suggest me one.
I'm thinking of going with HashOcean or Genesis Mining.
When can I be expecting ROI?

I suggest you to invest a little time in my U2cloudmining system...
All is free...you can only earn...

Thanks to all the people who have trust me and who keep up making profit for free...for absolutly free.

I agree that it is a complex system...but it is worth to use it.
Why is it so profitable?
Because it is a complex system.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
June 11, 2017, 04:30:36 AM
If you are really thinking to invest in a cloud mining service to earn profit, you are lossing your money. almost all cloudmining services offer a ponzi scheme. They are usually all scam. In market, 99% of yhe total cloud mining sites are scam. You can find a proper cloud mining site and invest there. but at the all time investing in a cloud mining site is a loss. They can anytime shut downl and run with all your money. I would suggest you to invest in trading or mining rather then cloud mining sites.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2017, 12:05:52 AM
Hi guys,
I'm new to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I wanted to invest in a cloud mining site to start off.
Could you guys suggest me one.
I'm thinking of going with HashOcean or Genesis Mining.
When can I be expecting ROI?
Cloud mining is not at all recommended. Especially the newbies get to such services to gain large amounts of bitcoins or doubling them but eventually the ponzi scheme falls down the they end up loosing. Many of the cloud mining sites are turning scam every other day.
If you really want to invest, then don't invest more than you can afford to lose !
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
June 06, 2017, 05:56:26 AM
Cloud mining is not a good choice to go for rather invest something you believe in.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
June 02, 2017, 04:40:27 AM
There is also Nice Hash, which I believe is legit but it's too complex for beginners. I could not wrap my head around it and had to leave it ultimately. So, just sticking with the 3 services mentioned above.
Nicehash is miner software/platform where different miner contribute to make strong mining power.they pay you for selling your mining power to them and other can buy them.i should warn you irrespective of anything do not opt for cloud mining,even if it is legit or trend be legit.

In what sense are you warning? Is it that it could be a Ponzi and run away with all your investments, or in terms of ROI?

What will happen to miners hashpower after the Segwit is activated? After 1st Aug?
It not confirmed yet that segwit will be activated in august ,there where rumors regarding it ,some are saying it will happen in September (2 mb concept).if there is a confirmed news regarding it kindly enlighten me.

Here are some news on the scaling debate: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-segwit2x-scaling-proposal-core-developers-react/

News on the UASF are in this article: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-segwit2x-scaling-proposal-startups-stand/
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
June 01, 2017, 06:46:34 AM
There is also Nice Hash, which I believe is legit but it's too complex for beginners. I could not wrap my head around it and had to leave it ultimately. So, just sticking with the 3 services mentioned above.
Nicehash is miner software/platform where different miner contribute to make strong mining power.they pay you for selling your mining power to them and other can buy them.i should warn you irrespective of anything do not opt for cloud mining,even if it is legit or trend be legit.

In what sense are you warning? Is it that it could be a Ponzi and run away with all your investments, or in terms of ROI?

What will happen to miners hashpower after the Segwit is activated? After 1st Aug?
It not confirmed yet that segwit will be activated in august ,there where rumors regarding it ,some are saying it will happen in September (2 mb concept).if there is a confirmed news regarding it kindly enlighten me.
June 01, 2017, 05:10:51 AM

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
I have been involved in cloud mining and I can vouch for 3 services as being legit:
  • Hashflare - Investing in Scrypt mining was worth it before, but since LTC increased in price, they raised the Scrypt prices
  • Hashnest
  • Genesis Mining - Their Ether mining is worth it currently
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2016, 05:49:51 PM
I've invested about 18$. They already paid out 3.6$. I just wanna break even after hearing all this. Not gonna dare put in another dime into these.
Good for you that you haven't invested too much.Ponzi usually pay to some early users to win their trust and spread by word of mouth, once they get good investment,they run away without leaving a trace
Activity: 98
April 28, 2016, 12:20:54 PM
Genesismining is very good.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
April 28, 2016, 12:12:14 PM
Here you go:

Compare cloud mining : http://www.cryptomine.weebly.com

This should help you decide and invest in the best cloud mining site.

Go away.
A cut and paste referral site is no use to man nor beast.
Activity: 63
April 28, 2016, 12:01:15 PM
Here you go:

Compare cloud mining : http://www.cryptomine.weebly.com

This should help you decide and invest in the best cloud mining site.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 01:59:50 AM
I've invested about 18$. They already paid out 3.6$. I just wanna break even after hearing all this. Not gonna dare put in another dime into these.

Are you also getting 0.0005 BTC daily as mynameisdon getting it?
Pages:
Jump to: