Pages:
Author

Topic: Please suggest a cloud mining service - page 4. (Read 4756 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 01, 2016, 11:28:33 AM
Just wanted to understand if in case needs to make investment in Hashocean, what is the minimum amount required and how is the payment done - is it though BTC or some other payment mode?

Has anyone invested in Hashocean?

It is invested through BTC , but it is waste to know about it as all cloud mining sites are scammers or going to scam as you dont have the details about where they are mining or just they show some graphs and just rotate the bitcoins from one user to another user untill they achieve their target and then just shut down and run away. Even if anyone is running like genesis the ROI ( return of investment) will be too late like 3 or 4 yrs .

so better you can go for trading in bitcoin or alt coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 30, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
Just wanted to understand if in case needs to make investment in Hashocean, what is the minimum amount required and how is the payment done - is it though BTC or some other payment mode?

Has anyone invested in Hashocean?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 30, 2016, 01:59:36 PM
Hi guys,
I'm new to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I wanted to invest in a cloud mining site to start off.
Could you guys suggest me one.
I'm thinking of going with HashOcean or Genesis Mining.
When can I be expecting ROI?

Take a look at POS instead.
Better than cloud mining.

What's POS?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan
March 30, 2016, 12:14:57 PM
Hi guys,
I'm new to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I wanted to invest in a cloud mining site to start off.

most legit cloud mining is hashocean, but getting  ROI needs long time. faster is hashocean, but as most of us think, it is not cloud mining, its ponzi and may soon or later becomes scam. today they are paying well, but what will happens tomorrow, no one knows
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
March 30, 2016, 12:13:55 PM
Cloud mining services are either scam or not profitable. Stay away.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
March 30, 2016, 12:07:28 PM
Hi guys,

Take a look at POS instead.
Better than cloud mining.
Activity: 271
Merit: 117
March 30, 2016, 12:06:06 PM
Stay away from each and every cloud mining. Most are Ponzi. Those who are not will never give u ROI. It is never possible to properly calculate the return over a difficulty period (two week), because no one knows where the difficulty will jump. Hence, cloud mining is equivalent to burning money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 30, 2016, 11:51:42 AM
Hi guys,
Pages:
Jump to: