Pages:
Author

Topic: Please swap DMB version 1.5 to New DMB - page 3. (Read 47626 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
pessoal sou novo aqui, bom dia!

Estou pesquisando mais sobre a DMB e gostaria de saber se na data de hoje posso adquirir na CE, pois terá o SWAP e não sei se terei problemas

Se puderem me responder sou grato

- no coinmarketcap fala que tem apenas na CE, mas no site da moeda fala outras exchanges inclusive que vai ser listada na BITTREX. pq?
- se terei problemas em comprar hoje pela CE
- de quanto será o swap, pois não fala em nenhum lugar que vi

Agradeço desde já.
JD_
Activity: 11
March 11, 2018, 10:37:45 PM
I just sent my coins over to coinEX for the swap.

Is a new wallet available yet for use after the swap?

New wallet is available right now at https://dmbcurrency.io

There is also a newer version with better UX that will be released after swap along with the full website release, whitepaper, and roadmap. These are all completed and ready (besides a few more tweaks on the new wallet). There will be a short countdown to launch after the swap. There is also a few partnerships we've been working on that will be key for growth. These will be announced after the swap. Good things coming in the pipeline...
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
March 11, 2018, 02:40:35 PM
Hi
Can you send info to cryptopia ?
Many users have their coins stuck

thansk for help
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
March 11, 2018, 02:05:12 PM
I just sent my coins over to coinEX for the swap.

Is a new wallet available yet for use after the swap?
Activity: 85
March 11, 2018, 07:44:05 AM
Your right,but for spreading FUD they will always use a new account  Wink
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
The developer of this coin is a scammer. There was a crowdfunding effort to raise 1BTC to pay coinexchange for the coin swap. Look at the BTC address you see that the money (0.55BTC) has been removed and there is now only 0.45BTC left in the wallet. The DEV has also not been online for the past week. He is a scammer.

I also send this guy 2.5 million of my old DMB and he went offline and hasnt sent me my new coin swapped coins. FUCK DEV!

AVOID THIS COIN

https://blockexplorer.com/address/1EUFwDEqTovKfo2myFaUSrmHgThx59hhkK

here are his details that were obtained from whois of the old dmb website

Name
Dexter Cuevas
Organization
Address
Blk 114 Lot 4 P2 Villa de Calamba
City
Calamba City
State / Province
Laguna
Postal Code
Country
PH
Phone
+63.9159091283
Email

Use your real bitcointalk account to denounce it, it will help you gain the trust of the people, If you use a new account it is difficult for me to believe you.
March 10, 2018, 08:18:50 PM
Greate Cool
JD_
March 10, 2018, 06:37:52 PM
The developer of this coin is a scammer. There was a crowdfunding effort to raise 1BTC to pay coinexchange for the coin swap. Look at the BTC address you see that the money (0.55BTC) has been removed and there is now only 0.45BTC left in the wallet. The DEV has also not been online for the past week. He is a scammer.

I also send this guy 2.5 million of my old DMB and he went offline and hasnt sent me my new coin swapped coins. FUCK DEV!

AVOID THIS COIN

Name
Dexter Cuevas
Organization
Address
City
Calamba City
State / Province
Laguna
Postal Code
Country
PH
Phone
+63.9159091283
Email

Thanks for posting whois from the old website in case anyone else doesn't know how to use whois. And this isn't even the dev FYI.

I'm not sure why there is so much impatience with this coin. I've been involved in many other coins and there is sometimes months that the dev doesn't address the community. Actually in many coins you never talk to the dev, he works behind the scenes on the coin as he should be.

So for you fellow DMBers, out of courtesy I will address this FUD. I have been talking with dev this week. He has been online.
And while I was waiting to make an official announcement - I will tell you all this much: the funds have been taken out for their intended purpose and I am just waiting to hear on final dates. This FUD you speak of is actually good news showing we are moving forward exactly as planned! I will update on swap dates as soon as I hear back.
Activity: 1
March 10, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

AVOID THIS COIN

Name
Dexter Cuevas
Organization
Address
City
Calamba City
State / Province
Laguna
Postal Code
Country
PH
Phone
+63.9159091283
Email
JD_
March 09, 2018, 09:31:42 PM
I am convinced that DMB has a great future, It would have to do more communication to move the crowds.
The head of the play should give more details on the forum about the usefulness of the play, future projects, etc. It takes concrete if it wants DMB to recover from the height.
I opened a Dmb topic if you want to participate
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3046429.new#new

I have mentioned this over and over again in the Discord. Things are purposely quiet now.
After the swap, marketing and communication will go into overdrive. The crowds will move.
JD_
March 09, 2018, 09:18:02 PM
Well I'd just like to know when this swap business will actually commence.  ...read about it in January. Coming soon! Read about it in February... get ready it's coming soon!  Now we're in March.

The thing about these swaps is if you don't watch out, time goes by and then you've missed it.  I'm paying attention and coins that have multiple swaps don't do well.  If 50-75% of the community gets burned and doesn't get to swap fights break out and then the coin dissipates.  And then, another dev or community takeover happens and guess what it's the 3rd or 4th swap.

My suggestion... on your Twitter, Discord

(which is not that great as Admins delete posts and ban people so there's no real record of what someone has said.  I haven't been in the Discord for this coin but I've seen it happen in other Discord discussions.)

and here post a weekly update on what's going on with the swap.  Just once a week.  Whether there's progress or no progress.  That will keep people informed.  Every few days I'm logging in to all these places looking for news to make sure I don't miss it.  Coins are sitting in Coinexchange.io and I have the latest wallet installed, so waiting to get things secure and safe.

As the admin on Discord I can tell you that I have only deleted a handful of posts ever out of thousands and only one person has ever been banned. The community is good there, but purposely quiet until after the swap. Once the swap is complete, there will be marketing, buzz, and constant communication across all channels - even more than once a week. But doing any of that at this point would be counter-productive.

As for the swap time: Yes it is very frustrating. We knew CE was slow, but we would have never guessed we'd have to wait up to 1 month just between each reply back from our swap ticket. We have kept on top of them but unfortunately their response time is out of our hands. We have also looked into other options multiple times - even revisiting options that we already looked at just out of sheer frustration - but at this point CE remains the best option for the swap and future of the coin. We do apologize for the delay, and we agree wholeheartedly that it is frustrating.

We just need to be patient (I know its hard) to get past this swap and quiet time and then after the swap things will kick into high gear fairly quickly...
March 05, 2018, 08:47:42 PM
Yes,dmb on coinexchange.io
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 04:55:09 PM
any admin - dev ?
what i shoul buy now ??

(DMB) On coinexchange ??
March 04, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
Take a look at coinexchange Twitter account and you will see that the dev has requested the swap.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 03:08:41 AM
Well I'd just like to know when this swap business will actually commence.  ...read about it in January. Coming soon! Read about it in February... get ready it's coming soon!  Now we're in March.

The thing about these swaps is if you don't watch out, time goes by and then you've missed it.  I'm paying attention and coins that have multiple swaps don't do well.  If 50-75% of the community gets burned and doesn't get to swap fights break out and then the coin dissipates.  And then, another dev or community takeover happens and guess what it's the 3rd or 4th swap.

My suggestion... on your Twitter, Discord

(which is not that great as Admins delete posts and ban people so there's no real record of what someone has said.  I haven't been in the Discord for this coin but I've seen it happen in other Discord discussions.)

and here post a weekly update on what's going on with the swap.  Just once a week.  Whether there's progress or no progress.  That will keep people informed.  Every few days I'm logging in to all these places looking for news to make sure I don't miss it.  Coins are sitting in Coinexchange.io and I have the latest wallet installed, so waiting to get things secure and safe.
March 03, 2018, 07:51:47 PM
The swap will be done on coinExchange and not MANUALY by the dev. And the swap will be 1 to 1 and after the swap you will have a BRAND NEW COIN with new website and many things that will boost the price where it belongs-at least 1$ to 10$ by the end of 2018.
 Now is the best time to buy this coin BECAUSE after the swap the total suplly will be less than 50.000.000 because it WILL BE A COIN BURN(not everyone will make the swap)  and then the price will go UP UP UP !!!!!!!!!!!

ETH  costs 860$  with a supply of 97.000.000 coins
ripple   0.90$      supply    100.000.000.000 coins
EOS     8$         supply      1.000.000.000 coins
LTC   220$      supply     84.000.000 coins

AND OUR COIN:

DIGITAL MONEY BITS-   price  0.0033$   supply 50.000.000 ( and after swap will be less)

If it hits at least 0.30$  with and investment of just 100$  you will get 100$ x 100= 10.000  $$$$
                         at 3$ you will have                                       100$ x 1000= 100.000 $

This can be your best investment of your life........
Activity: 5
March 03, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
I am convinced that DMB has a great future, It would have to do more communication to move the crowds.
The head of the play should give more details on the forum about the usefulness of the play, future projects, etc. It takes concrete if it wants DMB to recover from the height.
I opened a Dmb topic if you want to participate
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3046429.new#new
Activity: 45
March 01, 2018, 03:25:43 PM
after all, the devs was disappear in the past
left so  many investor losing money and time

meanwhile, so many trusted projects developed out there

Cool
meanwhile people make 3 fake accounts to spread fud as its just a little too highly priced for their liking.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 08:33:48 PM
after all, the devs was disappear in the past
left so  many investor losing money and time

meanwhile, so many trusted projects developed out there

Cool
February 28, 2018, 02:37:23 PM
"I understand wanting to drive the price lower but you are making serious allegations that may come back to bite you. Besides nobody believes your lies. Mods can you cut this guy off please."

I don't want to drive the price lower, because I have no interest in buying it.

Why would I buy a coin that is going from a smaller coin supply to a bigger coin supply?

Why would I buy a coin that requires manual swap from the dev? You think I would trust the dev after he gave up on his last project?

Why would I buy a coin that has no proof of a team outside of the dev, and a 14 year old boy answering questions all day for him in discord?

It looks very much like it could be a scam coin, and buyers should proceed with extreme caution.

I dont know why you would buy it either. Nobody cares if buy it lol
Pages:
Jump to: