Pages:
Author

Topic: Please swap DMB version 1.5 to New DMB - page 4. (Read 47626 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 01:54:22 PM
"I understand wanting to drive the price lower but you are making serious allegations that may come back to bite you. Besides nobody believes your lies. Mods can you cut this guy off please."

I don't want to drive the price lower, because I have no interest in buying it.

Why would I buy a coin that is going from a smaller coin supply to a bigger coin supply?

Why would I buy a coin that requires manual swap from the dev? You think I would trust the dev after he gave up on his last project?

Why would I buy a coin that has no proof of a team outside of the dev, and a 14 year old boy answering questions all day for him in discord?

It looks very much like it could be a scam coin, and buyers should proceed with extreme caution.

Activity: 11
February 28, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

That is funny that JD is the one in here, since he was the one that threatened and tried to intimidate me into being quiet after I voiced my legitimate complaints.

No doubt JD and the dev are working together on this scam.

- Buyers beware.

I understand wanting to drive the price lower but you are making serious allegations that may come back to bite you. Besides nobody believes your lies. Mods can you cut this guy off please.
February 28, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
The developer charged early investors 100 satoshi while it was selling for 25? ..... for real?

This JD dog the developer sent to defend his actions without any proof makes it look all the shadier to me. I wonder how much $$ he is getting on this scam too

That is funny that JD is the one in here, since he was the one that threatened and tried to intimidate me into being quiet after I voiced my legitimate complaints.

No doubt JD and the dev are working together on this bs.

- Buyers beware.
February 28, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
JD dog says its a big team, but provides no proof of the actual team.

JD dog says they didn't sell to early investors for 100 satoshi while it was going for 25 satoshi but provides no proof to what they actually sold it for.

JD dog says the exchange will do the swap but provides no proof of when it is going to happen

JD dog admits he treated evilash, an investor poorly because he asked a question (scammers hate being questioned)

JD dog might actually be 12 years old since the other person the dev is heavily involved with is 14 years old.

JD dog can't explain why the dev quit after dumping his coins, maybe so he could buy the coins back at a cheaper price then try to do some more scamming to dump them back at a higher price again

JD dog says this isn't a scam but all of above makes it look like a scam

Not this guy again. Hes already been up in Discord spreading lies and FUD. He just trying to lower the price, he already told me his main goal is just to get it as cheap as possible. Haha GTFO Anyone that can read for 5 minutes knows none of this is true
JD_
February 28, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

JD dog says they didn't sell to early investors for 100 satoshi while it was going for 25 satoshi but provides no proof to what they actually sold it for.

JD dog says the exchange will do the swap but provides no proof of when it is going to happen

JD dog admits he treated evilash, an investor poorly because he asked a question (scammers hate being questioned)

JD dog might actually be 12 years old since the other person the dev is heavily involved with is 14 years old.

JD dog can't explain why the dev quit after dumping his coins, maybe so he could buy the coins back at a cheaper price then try to do some more scamming to dump them back at a higher price again

Another new account  Cheesy

OK, you think its a scam. You've made your point. Thank you.
Activity: 2
February 28, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

Activity: 2
February 28, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
The developer charged early investors 100 satoshi while it was selling for 25? ..... for real?

This JD dog the developer sent to defend his actions without any proof makes it look all the shadier to me. I wonder if he is getting $$

JD_
February 28, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

I am not evilash this is jdrew, my info there is correct the dev sold the old coin at 100 satoshi per coin to new investors even though its going for 25, scam #1

Scam #2 the new coin is going to have a higher supply than the old coin and is only doing a 1:1 exchange

Scam #3 You claimed to have given the money to the coin exchange while also claiming the coin exchange isn't responding to you, how many months will this be dragged on?

Scam #4 Having to give your coins to the dev for it to get swapped

Scam #5 lying about your team on this site, trying to make it sound bigger than it is

evilash, you are the only one that doesn't understand these simple concepts after multiple explanations from multiple members

its ok, we get it, take a deep breath and just move on. It's easy really.
Activity: 4
February 28, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

CoinName: Digital Money Bits
Ticker: DMB
Algorithm: X11
Type: POW/POS
RPC Port: 64009
P2P Port: 64008
Coin Supply: 50,000,000
Premine: 10,000,000
Block Reward*: 100 DMB per block
Target Spacing: 300 seconds
PoS Rewards** 12% annually
Minumum Stake Age 30 days
Maximum Stake Age 90 days

*Block Reward Halves every 200,000 blocks:
**POS starts after 3 months

https://s2.postimg.org/kta8o6edl/2017-06-29_160716.png

http://digitalmoneybits.thecryptochat.net/ledger.php

somebody cares to explain whats going on here??

i know, quoting myself is boring  Grin

but this lack of coding skill is a disaster

What kind of skill would you expect from a dev that gave up on his last project?
February 28, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

So many lies in one post I cannot believe you had the audacity to write this!

The new team is one just dev and a 14 yr old boy, period. Do not lie.

If sologamer is not the head admin why was he the only one on and answering questions for the many weeks i was there?

The swap is through the dev, do not lie, the coin exchange is currently not responding to you guys and it could be for many months before the actual swap happens(if ever).

The dev just wants everyone to swap through him, very fishy operation.

the DEV sold the old coin for 100 satoshi while its selling for 25 satoshi, then gets them to send the old coin to him after paying an outrageous rate before they can get the new coin.

SCAM.

Another new account spreading the same misinformation and using the same words... could it be the same person  Cheesy

evilash, this is incorrect and the same thing you couldn't seem to grasp in Discord even when multiple members explained it to you in multiple ways.

Again, your info is incorrect. Not going to help you much to operate on incorrect information, but I digress.

If you want to PM me I can explain it you yet again.

But you seem to have had a sour attitude towards this coin from the beginning. Its ok, Just move on.

I am not evilash this is jdrew, my info there is correct the dev sold the old coin at 100 satoshi per coin to new investors even though its going for 25, lame #1

Lame #2 the new coin is going to have a higher supply than the old coin and is only doing a 1:1 exchange

Lame #3 You claimed to have given the money to the coin exchange while also claiming the coin exchange isn't responding to you, how many months will this be dragged on?

Lame #4 Having to give your coins to the dev for it to get swapped

Lame #5 lying about your team on this site, trying to make it sound bigger than it is
JD_
February 28, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

If sologamer is not the head admin why was he the only one on and answering questions for the many weeks i was there?

The swap is through the dev, do not lie, the coin exchange is currently not responding to you guys and it could be for many months before the actual swap happens(if ever).

the DEV sold the old coin for 100 satoshi while its selling for 25 satoshi, then gets them to send the old coin to him after paying an outrageous rate before they can get the new coin.

SCAM.

Another new account spreading the same misinformation and using the same words... could it be the same person  Cheesy

evilash, this is incorrect and the same thing you couldn't seem to grasp in Discord even when multiple members explained it to you in multiple ways.

Again, your info is incorrect. Not going to help you much to operate on incorrect information, but I digress.

If you want to PM me I can explain it you yet again.

But you seem to have had a sour attitude towards this coin from the beginning. Its ok, Just move on.
February 28, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
This new team is lead by only one developer, and when asking question he was very rude and called me annoying. This same developer that has a history of giving up on this project, seems like he doesn't care about people that invest.

I voiced my concerned about the DEV bashing me, for asking a question and I was threatened  that I would be banned if I say anything negative about the dev.

The team only has one nasty attitude developer(with history of failing) and the head admin(TheSoloGamer) of the discord is literally a 14 yr old kid.

https://imgur.com/a/zfWrZ  <-- proof

This same 14 yr old admin said he thinks it will be months before the old coin is swapped on the current exchange. The only way you can swap out the old coin for the new coin in a reasonable time is giving your coins to the dev and trusting him to give you new coins back.

This whole thing seems like an unprofessional scam, you've all been warned.

I don't want to give this too much attention because it is just a kid spreading some fud, but for those unaware - the information above is incorrect.
This is the correct info:

1. The new team is not just one dev.
2. Nobody bashed this member. Several members complained about this user since his first day.
3. SoloGamer is not the head admin.
4. The swap is not through the dev but through the official swap on Coin Exchange which has been announced and discussed ad nauseum.

Just providing the facts. We can leave this alone now. The DMB team and community is completely open and supportive. If you have any questions, join us on one of our many channels. We recently raised all needed BTC to facilitate the swap at CE in just 48 hours. DMB is making moves. Stayed tuned for further updates...

POTENTIAL SCAM.
February 28, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
This new team is lead by only one developer, and when asking question he was very rude and called me annoying. This same developer that has a history of giving up on this project, seems like he doesn't care about people that invest.

I voiced my concerned about the DEV bashing me, for asking a question and I was threatened  that I would be banned if I say anything negative about the dev.

The team only has one nasty attitude developer(with history of failing) and the head admin(TheSoloGamer) of the discord is literally a 14 yr old kid.

https://imgur.com/a/zfWrZ  <-- proof

This same 14 yr old admin said he thinks it will be months before the old coin is swapped on the current exchange. The only way you can swap out the old coin for the new coin in a reasonable time is giving your coins to the dev and trusting him to give you new coins back.

I too was in this discord and couldn't believe the dev was charging 100 satoshi for each coin to EARLY investors when it is selling for 25 satoshi, he justified it by saying they will get some kind of bonus later on but he doensn't know what yet.
JD_
February 28, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

This has already been explained numerous times.

Your lack of reading skill is a disaster  Cheesy

New coin is in active development with new team and 3 year roadmap of new features.
If you are interested in supporting the coin, come join us. If not, no hard feelings. There are thousands of other projects you can get involved in.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

CoinName: Digital Money Bits
Ticker: DMB
Algorithm: X11
Type: POW/POS
RPC Port: 64009
P2P Port: 64008
Coin Supply: 50,000,000
Premine: 10,000,000
Block Reward*: 100 DMB per block
Target Spacing: 300 seconds
PoS Rewards** 12% annually
Minumum Stake Age 30 days
Maximum Stake Age 90 days

*Block Reward Halves every 200,000 blocks:
**POS starts after 3 months

http://digitalmoneybits.thecryptochat.net/ledger.php

somebody cares to explain whats going on here??

JD_
February 28, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

I voiced my concerned about the DEV bashing me, for asking a question and I was threatened  that I would be banned if I say anything negative about the dev.

https://imgur.com/a/zfWrZ  <-- proof

I don't want to give this too much attention because it is just a kid spreading some fud, but for those unaware - the information above is incorrect.
This is the correct info:

1. The new team is not just one dev.
2. Nobody bashed this member. Several members complained about this user since his first day.
3. SoloGamer is not the head admin.
4. The swap is not through the dev but through the official swap on Coin Exchange which has been announced and discussed ad nauseum.

Just providing the facts. We can leave this alone now. The DMB team and community is completely open and supportive. If you have any questions, join us on one of our many channels. We recently raised all needed BTC to facilitate the swap at CE in just 48 hours. DMB is making moves. Stayed tuned for further updates...
Activity: 37
February 27, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

I voiced my concerned about the DEV bashing me, for asking a question and I was threatened  that I would be banned if I say anything negative about the dev.

in think dev is true. your so annoying on the channel. you keep asking repeatedly,.. but i will believe in you if you show the whole screenshot. dont crop your screenshot for us to see the whole convo why he say it to you .. lol
Activity: 45
February 27, 2018, 06:04:57 PM
Hello, I’ve been on this discord and I really believe in this coin. If you don’t thats fine too but don’t wreck it while you leave.

Plus If you hate on this coin now what effect will it have on it’s future. Nothing basically. So don’t waste your time. I’m sorry if you don’t like the people in our community

February 27, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 04:03:08 AM
How can we trust you again, after the suddenly disappear  Huh

i want this question answered as well  Grin

its your choice if you trust again or not. my co dev leave me alone so i keep in silent and observing and searching on what to do. so, i found an answer to the problem of the existing DMB. and now i am so focus on fixing this and makes this coin great again.
Pages:
Jump to: