Pages:
Author

Topic: Please tell me why my account banned ! - page 3. (Read 1466 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 09, 2015, 12:39:12 PM
Dear Sir,

My account username: soowein

At the moment, it has been banned.

I really don't know the reason why my account banned ?

Please help me to better understand !

Sincerely thanks !

When you log into your account you will see a reason and a time period. If this is not your first ban you might not see a time period, this typically indicates a perma ban. The most common reason for bans is spam. I see that you had a period of 2 days where you posted >50 very short posts, I guess this is the reason.

link for the lazy -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/soowein-343958

First of all, Sincerely thanks for your help !

But this is my first ban but I did not see any time period.

And I see some of members that participant in Campaign. They can post even more than 100 posts per week without banned. I wonder if there are

any exception for them ? (most of them is full member or above)

I just have bought a account but I did not dare use it because I was afraid of being banned again. I also have read "Rules of Forum" but I think 

should be clear especially for new members or members that English is not their primary language. (I am from Vietnam)

I really do not understand how called short post ? How called long post ? How called quality post ? It really is ambiguous for new members like as

me. I also saw some comments and guidance from respected members like you . They said that the need to post quality , longer than 3 lines , .. But

how long I can post more than 3 lines when participating auction ( sometime I saw they simply wrote out "@0.05" or "I bid 0.07" . That's all. )

Such postings can be called quality ? (only few words not few lines)

They are members, full member, Sr.Member,...I noticed they were not banned at all while the newbie , I banned

I really do not know what I should do with my account at this time. I bought an account "full member" but I'm not used to participate in campaign

(pay for posts) because I was afraid I would be banned . If so, as I took the money to buy that account

Honestly , so far I do not understand clearly how it is called a quality post ?

These are true words of my heart and once again I sincerely thank you !

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
April 09, 2015, 11:32:13 AM
Dear Sir,

Sincerely thanks !

When you log into your account you will see a reason and a time period. If this is not your first ban you might not see a time period, this typically indicates a perma ban. The most common reason for bans is spam. I see that you had a period of 2 days where you posted >50 very short posts, I guess this is the reason.

link for the lazy -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/soowein-343958
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 09, 2015, 11:26:39 AM
Dear Sir,

Sincerely thanks !
Pages:
Jump to: