Pages:
Author

Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency - page 8. (Read 27244 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
of course not, I am sure that FIAT currency will not completely disappear or not be used, even though in the future digital currencies and crypto currencies have become global transaction tools that are legalized and approved by all countries in the world, but FIAT currency will still be used.
I think crypto can be legalized throughout the world as a good companion of fiat currency, so I agree with you, that fiat currency cannot be eliminated by crypto currencies. we know the current cryptocurrency struggle, many have encountered obstacles, hopefully it can overcome the obstacles that exist
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Apart from the internet facilities, how will children go to school with their daily lunch token with on crypto currency?
Likewise the very aged ones that may not be able to operate the system.
The illiterates around.Even our day to day petty trading.  Though, people like us may go to the grocery with ATM card for payment at once. But it cannot just work like that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
of course not, I am sure that FIAT currency will not completely disappear or not be used, even though in the future digital currencies and crypto currencies have become global transaction tools that are legalized and approved by all countries in the world, but FIAT currency will still be used.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
Who says fiat currencies will disappear completely? Although there are many advantages of crypto currencies, some people will not immediately give up their habits. Different types of currencies today are used actively in the World and  a large part of them will continue to be used in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Without realizing it, actually before crypto appeared, banks all over the world had begun trying to eliminate fiat currency, namely with digital transactions. When we have account numbers in several banks we can make transactions digitally using ATM machines, online banking, or mobile banks. However, at this time we still need physical fiat currency because in some regions there is no internet access.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
It will not happen even for the upcoming years. Fiat money are issued by the government and it was regulated. It is used everyday of our lives to buy and sell,for exchange and trading,for marketing and salary. Even cryptocurrency will success,well known,well used,has a higher value,for me,it won't replace fiat money.

Don't worry because even if a lot of people want to, it's a fact that fiat would be here several decades from now. Technology is fast growing and spreading but there are places where it'll have a hard time to take grip. Even in an advanced society, physical exchanges would still be in demand.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
It will not happen even for the upcoming years. Fiat money are issued by the government and it was regulated. It is used everyday of our lives to buy and sell,for exchange and trading,for marketing and salary. Even cryptocurrency will success,well known,well used,has a higher value,for me,it won't replace fiat money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104

In the near future, Fiat will not disappear - today making cashless transactions in all parts of the world without exception will fail. A number of operations still require Fiat. Perhaps this will happen, but in a very distant future.
It is possible that even in the distant future we will need fiat in one form or another. In any case, as long as there are states with their own political and economic interests, the currency fiat will be in each state. Therefore, it is not worth worrying about. Different forms of payment may be added, but they will go simultaneously with the national money of the states.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
People in this forum can only talk, bht they can’t do anything. And by the way they are not even the decision makers, they are just here to discuss about Cryptocurrency and how to help themselves achieve. You can’t eliminate fiat but cryptocurrency can be eliminated. All these people you will see ranting in the forum on how much they hate fiat are the first to withdraw when the price of crypto falls.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Fiat will always be here. I'm speaking of the US, it's just hard to get hundreds of millions of people to accept that. Specially when it's all they've known.
I'm sure that the US dollar will not always be. It doesn't matter that now the whole world accepts this currency. Monetary relations are present in a human’s life for not too long. It should also be borne in mind that they are constantly subject to various changes and adjustments. Since the world has already become acquainted with electronic currencies and has partially started accepting them, I'm sure that now it is only a matter of time. Sooner or later, humanity will become so developed that there will be no need for money-paper, including in US dollars.
Of course, at this stage of development, it is still too early to talk about this (above, in a post, I expressed my point of view on this matter), but for the distant future this is a real scenario.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Fiat money and cryptocurrency can exist together. They have similarities in functuons but they also have differences. Cryptocurrency will be very useful in online based financial transaction. While offline transaction fiat money is very useful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
We cannot eliminate fiat currency. Fiat currency are here to use it for a long time. Fiat currency are more convenient to use by everybody. Rich or poor educated or uneducated.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Yes we should need Fiat currency in order to manage the whole economy of the country. There are certain things which should consider while eliminated totally fiat currency --
1. There are different kinds of people ( educated, uneducated and semi educated )  so it is very difficult to understand semi educated or uneducated people about cryptocurrency.
2.  Adoption of technology can be reason
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
Ideally from what we've observed lately, cryptos will become assets if they will exist and not get banned. Should that happen, there'll be coexistence between crypto and Fiat and hence total fiat elimination may not occur. The bankers will unite against us at all cost.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
I think it's only a statement to eliminate fiat from the face of the earth and replace it with crypto. it will not be easy to change the currency that has been used for a long time and this requires processes, approaches and also other things that need to be observed, because not all can use crypto at this time
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
Fiat will always be here. I'm speaking of the US, it's just hard to get hundreds of millions of people to accept that. Specially when it's all they've known.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I have an opinion on the problem, where it is not entirely fiat currency that has been eliminated because not all regions have adequate facilities, the presence of crypto currencies should not destroy the fiat currency that was first used by the community, the presence of crypto currencies must actually can facilitate transactions that cannot be done by fiat currencies
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
I strongly agree that you submit because in my country crypto currencies have not been approved by the government and crypto currencies are prohibited for direct transactions with crypto currencies
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The thing is this, those calling for the elimination of Fiat currency should understand that both Fiat and cryptocurrency have their unique distinctive functions and so elimination of Fiat is not possible since cryptocurrency cannot effectively carry out those functions of Fiat.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
You should not worry too much about it, fiat currencies are not going to disappear because cryptocurrencies are not ready to take their place and even if in the future they are ready you can be sure that governments will do everything they can to protect their own currency because if they fail to do that then it is very likely that they will lose control of the economy and of their citizens and that is not something that they want.

I am agree. Cryptocurrency different than fiat money and i am believe fiat money still exist as long central banks needed by government. Most cryptocurrency are decentralized and i think its hard to replace fiat money that controlled by central banks. However, we need fiat money for our transaction in our real life
Pages:
Jump to: