Pages:
Author

Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency - page 9. (Read 27244 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
You should not worry too much about it, fiat currencies are not going to disappear because cryptocurrencies are not ready to take their place and even if in the future they are ready you can be sure that governments will do everything they can to protect their own currency because if they fail to do that then it is very likely that they will lose control of the economy and of their citizens and that is not something that they want.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Yes l agree with you mate we can not totally eliminate Fiat currency from financial transactions despite the world is turning to a global village where digital currency will serve as means of transactions the usefulness of Fiat currency  can not be under rate. There are still people who don't speak or write or even know the internet of things, these set of people are the once we some time buy raw materials from in the manufacturing industries and other sectors as well ,because of their inability to computer or phones they will prepare transaction such as the physical Fiat currency they can see  and this might slow than the rate of production in businesses.
My suggestion:
these people should be more educated and teach on how to use the crypto currency as a fastest means of transactions in their  dealings. If this is address and achieve the crypto currency will result heavy mass adoption.
Yes definitely we should not totally eliminated the fiat  currency because huge amount of people in the world still use the Fiat currency for the day to day transactions.Many have not even heard about the cryptocurrencies and only depend upon is the fiat currency.Fiat has been established from the traditional time period and also the government supports it more than the cryptocurrencies.Cryptos cannot be operated everywhere as they require internet connection which is not available everywhere.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
No single chance the bitcoin (cryptocurrency) could make fiat currency disappear. Imagine a day the electricity went to a crisis, computer's will malfunction, system was fatally damaged how would recover and use your crypto money? Not a chance because of fiat is a physical currency and it is the best way the human can use in all of the transactions. There would be a chance that cryptocurrency could make 60-80% of the fiat disappear but not totally.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
Yes l agree with you mate we can not totally eliminate Fiat currency from financial transactions despite the world is turning to a global village where digital currency will serve as means of transactions the usefulness of Fiat currency  can not be under rate. There are still people who don't speak or write or even know the internet of things, these set of people are the once we some time buy raw materials from in the manufacturing industries and other sectors as well ,because of their inability to computer or phones they will prepare transaction such as the physical Fiat currency they can see  and this might slow than the rate of production in businesses.
My suggestion:
these people should be more educated and teach on how to use the crypto currency as a fastest means of transactions in their  dealings. If this is address and achieve the crypto currency will result heavy mass adoption.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Most of the fiats used by the countries are national currencies so it is impossible to eliminate them. National currency is a part of every country's symbolic identity as a nation and it created not only as a currency but to represent a country. The governments around the world are mandated to protect anything that is part of their national identity so cryptocurrency will never be able to replace fiats.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.

It is impossible to remove fiat currency of each country because we all know that fiat symbolizes culture, history and tradition. Also fiat currency represents the leader of each country.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I agree with you, we don't need to remove the fiat currency to use crypto. I agree with you that there are many situations that make it difficult for us to use crypto so that fiat currencies are still very much needed. It's still very risky to use crypto in daily life, so it would be very difficult to be able to replace fiat currencies. Both will be good if used together without removing one, will definitely complement each other.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
No, everyone of them has their own ways of being useful to the community. But I don’t see cryptocurrency as a currency, I see it more as an asset, and that’s what it is. There is no good reason as to why government should abandon our current monetary system and focus on cryptocurrency. I do love Bitcoin but it is not safe to be used as such, and is not a good option, I would choose fiat any time and any day.

I think that the existence of fiat worry not worth it. He will never disappear. In any case, as long as states exist, their cash money will exist. They can only get a better form, but the essence will remain the same. In order for the ordinary national money of states to disappear, an official decision of these states is needed. And they will never give up the use of their national money in favor of decentralized cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency, in contrast to the national money, has nothing to do with the economy of any state.
Yes you’re saying the truth. I do some mad cryptocurrency enthusiasts saying that it would replace fiat one day, lol, that’s really funny. I don’t know why anyone would be thinking of such. Fiat rules at all times  and every state has its own currency. I do see some people say that but in a way to get people attracted to cryptocurrency, but that’s not working and it’s starting to look stupid when they do that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think it is really impossible to end fiat from our era since government of each country will require to have an agreement to be united and what if some countries will disagree about it especially in middle east where there are still possible wars involved. Maybe on year 2100 it would be possible to eliminate fiat and unite all countries ad one but for today it isn't.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency can not eliminate fiat currency and that will never happen, even fiat can eliminate cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency market is just a small market, its capitalization is very small compared to the stock market and forex market. If comparing cryptocurrency as a brick, fiat would probably be a house made up of many bricks.Do you understand that?
Activity: 826
I think that the existence of fiat worry not worth it. He will never disappear. In any case, as long as states exist, their cash money will exist. They can only get a better form, but the essence will remain the same. In order for the ordinary national money of states to disappear, an official decision of these states is needed. And they will never give up the use of their national money in favor of decentralized cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency, in contrast to the national money, has nothing to do with the economy of any state.
this is the same as the barter that some people still use until now, so I think later the appointment of crypto is not much different even replacing fiat may take a very long time
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I think that reasonable people don't want to eradicate fiat right now. After all, now there are absolutely no conditions for all the inhabitants of our planet to have the opportunity to use cryptocurrency. Moreover, almost half of the world's population, or 3.4 billion people, live on less than $ 5.50 a day (according to data from this source, https://economics.unian.net/other/10301172-pochti-polovina- naseleniya-mira-zhivet-na-5-5-v-den-vsemirnyy-bank.html). And until this situation is changed, there can be no talk of completely eradicating fiat.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
From time immemorial, money has undergone various metamorphosis. So whether you like it or not, time will one day be up for the fiat currencies you are so much used to. Nothing lasts forever, and the fact that virtual currency can do better than fiat means we will say goodbye to fiat one day.
Fiat money cannot be eliminated and replaced by digital currencies, because the use of fiat money is easier and simpler where uneducated people can also use it. Unlike the use of digital money, besides requiring the internet, users also have to use smartphones or computers, which are more complicated. Most reasonable is digital money as a companion or alternative to fiat money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
yes, crypto will not be valuable if there is no exchange value for fiat. therefore fiat must remain as the estimated value of crypto itself.
Activity: 462

In the near future, Fiat will not disappear - today making cashless transactions in all parts of the world without exception will fail. A number of operations still require Fiat. Perhaps this will happen, but in a very distant future.
Activity: 518
You should not worry about fiat currency. It will always exist as long as there are various states on our planet with their own financial and economic interests. States will never be allowed to replace their national currency with a cryptocurrency. This is impossible in practice, since the cryptocurrency is not able to support the economy of any state.

Nothing and nobody can kill traditional money. Fiat will be always in demand. Even the coolest cryptocurrencies fans understand it. They use dollars, Euros, pounds and other currencies every day.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
I don't see the point in Fiat money leaving our world. Cryptocurrency and Fiat money should work together as one !
Yes man you’re right, there is no point to removing any of them. They are both good and we need the both of them. Bitcoin is just here to make transactions quick and faster than banks does. If you try to do an international transactions with banks it will usually take days and sometimes up to a week before the person receives it. But with cryptocurrency you can send and receive within few minutes. We need both of them.
copper member
Activity: 383
not to replace the fiat currency that crypto does is a world-centered, unlimited online transaction service and records all transaction results through blochain.
For fiat currencies that are still popular for offline and even online services using their own fiat currency, all governments still use fiat as legitimate buying and selling.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Fiat currencies are not going to be eliminated, if there is anyone that will be eliminated among the two, then it likely to be cryptocurrency. But none of them would be stopped, they will be around and you will use whatever you want to use. Although cryptocurrency seems like it’s going to be quite a big competition to banks in the future, if people decides to be mainly using it for their transaction s.

Both fiat and crypto can coexist with one another. And that's what will make the future a lot more convenient for people, since they have options that's more suited for their transactions. Some are probably just getting too excited about the prospect of a cashless society which may take a long time to start happening.
Pages:
Jump to: