Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 31711 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
sad to see how the project is dying, there is no activity in thread, black Friday is gone

bitcointalk is not the only ways of communication.... Twitter activity on the same day you said nothing was happening... Research McFly.... Research
the latest news from telegram, team can not keep their promises for delivery of goods purchased in marketplace
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
sad to see how the project is dying, there is no activity in thread, black Friday is gone

bitcointalk is not the only ways of communication.... Twitter activity on the same day you said nothing was happening... Research McFly.... Research
Activity: 826
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
DS Plus support
DS Plus support
DS Plus support
Activity: 4
we are planning news that we will disclose after p2p.
best regards
Activity: 826
we will complete the p2p test by the end of March, the market has been suspended specifically to complete the p2p.

an aggressive marketing maneuver is underway that will also include entry into different exchange.

Yours sincerely

does this mean that there will be black Friday in March? immediately after the p2p test
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
we will complete the p2p test by the end of March, the market has been suspended specifically to complete the p2p.

an aggressive marketing maneuver is underway that will also include entry into different exchange.

Yours sincerely

Wonderful, we are expecting black Fridays back in 2 - 3 weeks as well as PLC entry into new markets.

Yours sincerely
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Why is trading on the Tidex Stock Exchange disabled Huh??
because black Friday is no longer held and there is no demand for coins, nothing more to buy

As it is, there is no black whatsoever and many of the holders trying to sell PLC have no idea what they are even selling. I'm not sold on it.
Activity: 106
Why does world of crypto need your project?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
If the coin does not bargain for Bitcoin, then why should it grow?
I have more and more fixed the feeling that the coin will never grow up and will be useless (
I am convinced that this is a temporary phenomenon. PLC is already traded on 3 exchanges paired with ETH. And work is underway to add coins to other larger exchanges. I'm not an employee of the DS Plus team, but I've been following this project for a long time. Guys, I believe in you, you are very cool, you have it! Just do it!)
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
If the coin does not bargain for Bitcoin, then why should it grow?
I have more and more fixed the feeling that the coin will never grow up and will be useless (
Activity: 630
because black Friday is no longer held and there is no demand for coins, nothing more to buy
hello Sir,

only Tidex BTC is suspended momentarily, Tidex ETH is working properly,

Yours sincerely
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Do you have Bounty?
the project completed its ICO a few months ago, you are late, bounty is already closed
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: