Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 31711 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello PPLC Dev, any update for this token? any new development? I heard PLCN then how to swap my PLC to PLCN?

Good luck team

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
6-2-2018 SAT 10:44AM PHT
P# 1089
C# 6
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
"18 May

💥IMPORTANT💥
From 09/05/2018 from 12:00 PM all movements on the PLC are strongly recommended to be suspended, since for transactions made after this period, the exchange for PLCN will not function. This is done in order to prevent provocateurs and aggressors from bringing their coins to the market. No exceptions. For nobody. "

So if I dont move my PLC tokens from few months and I no have it from ICO but I bought on etherdelta like many other people I will can exchange soon my tokens to new token PLCN ? Yes ?
I dont move it long time and they are on my eth adress on Nano Ledger S.

Apparently yes from June 10th

Why is it still being traded on IDEX then, will they enable the swap on their platform?
I think this is because the IDEX investor transaction is relatively faster, but in the long run, it is necessary to go to a top exchange.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Apparently, their twitter account seems desactivated, another bad luck event ?

In any case to be informed you need to go to their Telegram

Lastest news :

18 May

💥IMPORTANT💥
From 09/05/2018 from 12:00 PM all movements on the PLC are strongly recommended to be suspended, since for transactions made after this period, the exchange for PLCN will not function. This is done in order to prevent provocateurs and aggressors from bringing their coins to the market. No exceptions. For nobody.

20 May

https://medium.com/@DsplusF/tidex-principle-of-work-with-new-plcn-token-3abf19ddec3a

24 May

https://youtu.be/cC97_TvuRPY

25 May

https://medium.com/@DsplusF/the-ratio-for-exchange-of-plc-and-plcn-the-terms-of-pluscoin-fork-16b094b98488

Thanks for that btw. I had the crazy idea that for every article on medium they post a link here. Interesting stuff.

Very good that Tidex helps them out and does the swap.
In their original message they say no exceptions for people buying later than 9 May, but in their latest article they write that exceptions are allowed.

Edit: typo
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Its sad that Idex still trade PLC why they dont stop trade ? Dev Team not asked them to stop trade ? Idex add many tokens almost every day so why they cant stop trading until swap I no have idea.
But anyway its stupid buying any tokens without look on forum or twitter or any media to check situation. Only fools buys on blind anything.
Activity: 17
"18 May

💥IMPORTANT💥
From 09/05/2018 from 12:00 PM all movements on the PLC are strongly recommended to be suspended, since for transactions made after this period, the exchange for PLCN will not function. This is done in order to prevent provocateurs and aggressors from bringing their coins to the market. No exceptions. For nobody. "

So if I dont move my PLC tokens from few months and I no have it from ICO but I bought on etherdelta like many other people I will can exchange soon my tokens to new token PLCN ? Yes ?

Why is it still being traded on IDEX then, will they enable the swap on their platform?

Yep, but only if you have buy on it before May 10th for what I understand in their post.
So for those who buy it know, no swap, total loose for them...
Activity: 81
oh my god the price of the ICO is so high. Hope my investment will increase
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
DS Plus support
                                                                        The progress report for last May of the project’s Team

https://medium.com/@DsplusF/the-progress-report-for-last-may-of-the-projects-team-c4fefb03e318
Activity: 21
"18 May

💥IMPORTANT💥

"18 May

💥IMPORTANT💥

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
"18 May

💥IMPORTANT💥

Activity: 36
Do you have airdrop or bounty program?
Apparently, their twitter account seems desactivated, another bad luck event ?

In any case to be informed you need to go to their Telegram

Lastest news :

18 May

💥IMPORTANT💥
From 09/05/2018 from 12:00 PM all movements on the PLC are strongly recommended to be suspended, since for transactions made after this period, the exchange for PLCN will not function. This is done in order to prevent provocateurs and aggressors from bringing their coins to the market. No exceptions. For nobody.

20 May

https://medium.com/@DsplusF/tidex-principle-of-work-with-new-plcn-token-3abf19ddec3a

24 May

25 May

https://medium.com/@DsplusF/the-ratio-for-exchange-of-plc-and-plcn-the-terms-of-pluscoin-fork-16b094b98488
Both withdrawals and deposits are disabled. Their Twitter does not have any statement about it (but does about other disabled withdrawals on coins). I have not contacted their support.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
I wish to note withdrawal of this coin is impossible on Tidex. Keep this in mind.

Why?
They can not be transferred to another purse?
I wish to note withdrawal of this coin is impossible on Tidex. Keep this in mind.
Good to see some faces ^^
Fisrt video which seems part of a professional project Wink
Hope it's the begining of a regular pro content !
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
DS Plus support
                                                                      The first part of the report video for May 2018

Activity: 43
I like the concept..but it seems that it will be too long before i can free up my capital given the long icos
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Heck!
What happens to this accursed coin ??
There are no biddings at all.
Pages:
Jump to: