Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED - page 23. (Read 31232 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
September 27, 2014, 08:37:32 PM
one day past ,already pending.
Activity: 182
September 27, 2014, 08:26:46 PM
full

i think

look my signature
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2014, 07:28:55 PM
My status is still pending for 2 days Smiley
İ waiting you Smiley Thanks...

Status is pending because op said that this system is not automatic. They need to manually accept people. And they are working in standard business hours and not during weekends. Just wait for monday to come.

Not exactly .. I signed up yesterday about 17:00 UTC and around 11:30 today status was "pending". When I wrote in this thread that I'm waiting since yesterday after about 5 minutes the status was changed to "approved". It seems that during the day Big Brother is watching Cheesy

From information known to us first payment will be on Wednesday.

Lol - if 'big brother' is watching, I've also been pending for some time now Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 27, 2014, 07:10:43 PM
It took a couple days for me to go from pending to approved.  Just wait a bit longer.  I don't think the admin is as active as he prob should be.  But shit... if it pays Im not worried about it.

Anyone get paid yet or know when first payday is?

Not before the first day of october.

Not sure how many time until check post and release the pays
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
September 27, 2014, 07:10:33 PM

Status is pending because op said that this system is not automatic. They need to manually accept people. And they are working in standard business hours and not during weekends. Just wait for monday to come.

Not exactly .. I signed up yesterday about 17:00 UTC and around 11:30 today status was "pending". When I wrote in this thread that I'm waiting since yesterday after about 5 minutes the status was changed to "approved". It seems that during the day Big Brother is watching Cheesy

From information known to us first payment will be on Wednesday.
Activity: 756
September 27, 2014, 07:06:12 PM
It took a couple days for me to go from pending to approved.  Just wait a bit longer.  I don't think the admin is as active as he prob should be.  But shit... if it pays Im not worried about it.

Anyone get paid yet or know when first payday is?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
September 27, 2014, 06:59:48 PM

Activity: 938
September 27, 2014, 06:39:03 PM
Activity: 546
September 27, 2014, 06:28:50 PM
I just registered, please verify me.
Activity: 924
September 27, 2014, 06:03:17 PM
I tried to sign up today and when i went to enroll it stated that I've already joined the signature campaign.. Could you explain why this happened? Also, what is my next step since it says that im already enrolled? Just a bit confused when it told me that im already enrolled, lol.

Edit: it looks okay now.. it was just weird..

Says status is pending...How long does it usually take to get approved? also, im assuming the posts I Make from here on out (except posts in this thread) will be counted?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
September 27, 2014, 03:47:04 PM
Hello,
Just want to let you know that my status is still pending and I hope I am in the campaign already. I passed all the steps to apply.
Wish you all the best!
BR
Gondel
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
September 27, 2014, 02:02:23 PM
There's 50 posts per week right? I've made more than that and it still is giving me more funds.

Yes  only 50 posts can be counted Wink So it doesn't matter if the "tools" counts above the 50 posts.

Its only semi automatic so what you are seeing in the webpage is not what you will be getting.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
September 27, 2014, 12:50:50 PM
Why when I insert my user or pass on the site from my smartphone I receive this message?

to continue the game...  TURN YOUR SCREEN BACK TO PORTRAIT MODE PLEASE
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
September 27, 2014, 12:49:27 PM
It says "You have already joined signature campaign" I didn't join anything. That's weird. Roll Eyes

Is there any way in which Pocket Dice enforces that you are who you say you are in the site? Because if not, and if people don't have to confirm anything here, someone could have used your username/ID in there (not sure why anyone would, except maybe if they have negative feedback and wouldn't be able to join the campaign, or something like that).

EDIT: Hmm, it seems the site then verifies your forum signature when you join, so this would probably not be as easy to abuse as I suggested.
legendary
Activity: 1424
September 27, 2014, 12:32:54 PM
It says "You have already joined signature campaign" I didn't join anything. That's weird. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
September 27, 2014, 12:17:15 PM
@ hyipworld; you already can start "your work" as the first post of this topic mentions:
"Pending — It means, that you've completed your registration and waiting for approval. At this moment we already start counting your posts, but it's not represented by posts counter yet"

- -

However, in my opinion you should use these kind of signature advertisements as "work". You shouldn't post on this forum 'because you get paid', but because you're interested in some subjects and willing to participate. See it as an "extra".

- -

I didn't knew that many participants are already enrolled. I hope I'm still part of the 100 Smiley.
my status on PD site is new . OP not approve me yet . I am posting here because I am part of this community and I wants share and get knowledge about BTC here Smiley

You have to click on "Check Signature" down the page. If you don't see this button, you have to use another browser. Google Chrome for example..

Edit: Then status "new" will change in "pending"

"Pending — It means, that you've completed your registration and waiting for approval. At this moment we already start counting your posts, but it's not represented by posts counter yet."
i tried it lots of time but every time it show me "INVALID SIGNATURE" thats why I asked to OP to approve me manually Smiley

Ok. So if you are 100% sure that you don't have any unnecessary "space" in sig - PM to them.
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
September 27, 2014, 12:15:11 PM
how abaout review this game? good game or scam?
please tell me, I think it is interesting......

not a scam, you should be able to run the numbers to verify the fairness of your roll (I don't understand how to do it though).

What day of the week is considered the end of the week for payday for this sig campaign?

I think the first week finish  the 2 october Wink , but for security  we've to wait a reply from @Pocket Dice

They've pmd me yesterday with this reply:

Hi,

We think it's gonna be next Wednesday, since we started on this Wednesday.

BR,
The PocketDice Team

Cool thanks...hopefully this works out alright...there are a lot of people in the campaign for a site that is just getting up and running...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
September 27, 2014, 12:13:37 PM
There's 50 posts per week right? I've made more than that and it still is giving me more funds.

Yes  only 50 posts can be counted Wink So it doesn't matter if the "tools" counts above the 50 posts.
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
September 27, 2014, 12:10:34 PM
Activity: 233
September 27, 2014, 12:08:59 PM
@ hyipworld; you already can start "your work" as the first post of this topic mentions:
"Pending — It means, that you've completed your registration and waiting for approval. At this moment we already start counting your posts, but it's not represented by posts counter yet"

- -

However, in my opinion you should use these kind of signature advertisements as "work". You shouldn't post on this forum 'because you get paid', but because you're interested in some subjects and willing to participate. See it as an "extra".

- -

I didn't knew that many participants are already enrolled. I hope I'm still part of the 100 Smiley.
my status on PD site is new . OP not approve me yet . I am posting here because I am part of this community and I wants share and get knowledge about BTC here Smiley

You have to click on "Check Signature" down the page. If you don't see this button, you have to use another browser. Google Chrome for example..

Edit: Then status "new" will change in "pending"

"Pending — It means, that you've completed your registration and waiting for approval. At this moment we already start counting your posts, but it's not represented by posts counter yet."
i tried it lots of time but every time it show me "INVALID SIGNATURE" thats why I asked to OP to approve me manually Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: