Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED - page 21. (Read 31232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2014, 01:54:46 PM
cant find the sig code in the web page Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
September 28, 2014, 01:47:35 PM
Assuming they are going to pay, when will they make the payments?

It wasn't stated anywhere.
Unless I missed it.

I think wednesday Wink .
He said wednesday somewhere in the thread, as that's the weekday they started. Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
September 28, 2014, 01:43:00 PM
I think OP is finally selected all members for campaigning in the last list so I will switch to another one Smiley hope you  all will enjoy here lots Smiley good luck for you guys and OP  Smiley i wait here one week for confirmation OP doesn't reply me any feedback  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
September 28, 2014, 01:04:38 PM

Unless I missed it.

I think wednesday Wink .
legendary
Activity: 1050
September 28, 2014, 01:03:18 PM

Unless I missed it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 28, 2014, 01:00:07 PM
Hmm... I'm sort-of-old to the community (a couple months), but since I left, it's time to start all over again as a noob. Maybe soon?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
September 28, 2014, 12:46:38 PM
More than 3 days passed and status is still Pending. I want to play the game but I don't deposit my BTC because I can't trust your site with this ignorance. I hope you will give an answer so nobody waste time and energy for nothing.

Pending means you are not approved...so why expect payment if you have not been accepted?

What expect payment are you talking about? I just want to know if 100 user limit is full or not. Making a public statement here is not that hard. I'm (and other pending status users) just waiting a simple answer.
Don't write bullshit just for raising your post count Blazedout419.

I'm already calm marco. I don't check it every 10 minutes. If you read my post I said 3 days and still pending. Other people who sign up after me already approved, that's the problem.

They stated posts in this thread do not count

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2014, 12:45:08 PM
Has anyone been paid here yet as tempted by the requirements and also by the pay too. Has anyone received payments from this yet as am seeing some psts saying yes others saying still waiting and I don't see much activity from OP on here.
no one got paid yet
it was started on wednesday and payment are weekly so everyone should be paid on wednesday

Well I will watch thread for the coming weeks then as it does look good however the time taken to approve members and also the creator of this campaign is semi active. When I see  more status and online a lot more and payments have been sent for at least 1 month 4 weeks of continued payments without problems then ill consider to join here as its still very early days to judge.
legendary
Activity: 1554
September 28, 2014, 12:38:58 PM
More than 3 days passed and status is still Pending. I want to play the game but I don't deposit my BTC because I can't trust your site with this ignorance. I hope you will give an answer so nobody waste time and energy for nothing.

Pending means you are not approved...so why expect payment if you have not been accepted?

What expect payment are you talking about? I just want to know if 100 user limit is full or not. Making a public statement here is not that hard. I'm (and other pending status users) just waiting a simple answer.
Don't write bullshit just for raising your post count Blazedout419.

I'm already calm marco. I don't check it every 10 minutes. If you read my post I said 3 days and still pending. Other people who sign up after me already approved, that's the problem.
legendary
September 28, 2014, 12:24:27 PM
If I were running this...I would kick the whiners out ASAP... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 28, 2014, 12:21:24 PM

Jesus calm down. Your posts from when you added the signature will all be counted. No need to check your status every 10 minutes.

It's not ignorance it's a busy schedule. Now calm down Smiley
legendary
September 28, 2014, 12:21:03 PM

Here is mine...I assume I shall be paid, but we will see.

legendary
Activity: 1554
September 28, 2014, 11:52:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
September 28, 2014, 11:40:28 AM
guys stop spamming here

Your post won't be count here

except me  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!
September 28, 2014, 11:37:01 AM
Damn I wish I could join this, I need to be full member though.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
September 28, 2014, 11:23:16 AM
LOL why does everyone get so concerned with a signature campaign? Guys relax it is a tiny fraction of a BTC not a pay check. I am amazed how worked up people get over a few dollars worth of Bitcoin.
The forum likes to point on scams. Its not only a few dollars, there are lots of people signed up for this and posting a lot for this.

Next time, when to participate in similar activities, it is necessary to find an escrow.
If it is false activity

Hope that the forum administrator to combat and punish it.

Hah, you idiot, you're the one participating in a signature campaign where the owner upright refused to use escrow. Besides, his site itself is a scam ( ponzi "cloud mining" ) where as this gambling site is proven to be legitimate. Get out of this thread, kthxbai.
legendary
September 28, 2014, 11:19:01 AM
LOL why does everyone get so concerned with a signature campaign? Guys relax it is a tiny fraction of a BTC not a pay check. I am amazed how worked up people get over a few dollars worth of Bitcoin.
The forum likes to point on scams. Its not only a few dollars, there are lots of people signed up for this and posting a lot for this.

Next time, when to participate in similar activities, it is necessary to find an escrow.
If it is false activity

Hope that the forum administrator to combat and punish it.

How are you calling it a scam already? We are not even supposed to be paid yet... OMG I had a sig for 3 days and not paid yet?!?!?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
September 28, 2014, 11:11:12 AM
Has anyone been paid here yet as tempted by the requirements and also by the pay too. Has anyone received payments from this yet as am seeing some psts saying yes others saying still waiting and I don't see much activity from OP on here.
no one got paid yet
it was started on wednesday and payment are weekly so everyone should be paid on wednesday
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
September 28, 2014, 11:07:34 AM
We won't receive payment until Wednesday, and I will tell you if I myself receive it. The campaign is from Wednesday to Wednesday weekly.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2014, 11:04:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: